Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 11-25-2014

(11-25-2014, 08:43 PM)sally Wrote: It's been pouring here for 15 hours straight now

I can see it coming up the coast on the radar. That's what is going to be bringing CG all that snow she posted about. It looks massive on the radar.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 11-25-2014

I'm actually looking forward to it. I'm ready and will feast on carrion as I look out the window and smile.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 11-26-2014

Weather terrorists here are predicting Nor'easter dropping 8 to 12 inches of SNOW! That sucks at this holiday time!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 11-26-2014

(11-26-2014, 06:04 AM)Carsman Wrote: Weather terrorists here are predicting Nor'easter dropping 8 to 12 inches of SNOW! That sucks at this holiday time!

Well..........No snakes then right. Maybe a snow snake.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 11-26-2014

(11-26-2014, 06:56 AM)Maggot Wrote:
(11-26-2014, 06:04 AM)Carsman Wrote: Weather terrorists here are predicting Nor'easter dropping 8 to 12 inches of SNOW! That sucks at this holiday time!

Well..........No snakes then right. Maybe a snow snake.

Right.

Say snow snake (I HATE SNAKES) 10 times as fast as you can! hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 11-26-2014

I have a little half assed snow! 19

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 11-28-2014

Fockozee'n SNOW, (5") for Thanksgiving! That really sucks! Really feel for the poor people who had to travel by air & roads, frustrating!

If not enough things needed to be done today for dinner, had to also fireup the SNOW blower, and spend over an hour to clean our driveway so guests could park their cars. (It was in mid 70"s in Miami today)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 11-28-2014

I lost power yesterday and was wondering why my generator didn't kick on so I walked through the 8" and realized right away the switch was off and in summer mode. I forgot about that. It's good now.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 11-28-2014

(11-28-2014, 08:13 AM)Maggot Wrote: I lost power yesterday and was wondering why my generator didn't kick on so I walked through the 8" and realized right away the switch was off and in summer mode. I forgot about that. It's good now.

A neighbor of ours also had her switch off this summer on a day we got 3"+ of rain (while losing power) and had her basement flooded out.

Cost her quite a bit as insurance wouldn't cover it.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Blindgreed1 - 12-04-2014

Glad to see HoTD on today. A lot of weather and sink holes up in her neck of the woods.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - username - 12-04-2014

(12-04-2014, 11:06 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Glad to see HoTD on today. A lot of weather and sink holes up in her neck of the woods.

It won't stop raining. Crying-into-tissue I heard a guy complaining it took him over 2 hours to drive around 25 miles yesterday because of freeway flooding.

I don't mind rain...two days on, 5 days off, repeat. I hate it when it lasts for weeks like this. Last I saw we get maybe a day's break over the weekend and then it starts all over again.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 12-04-2014

El Niño taking over.

Supposed to mean rain for you and milder weather in the frozen tundra.

We are absolutely GIDDY around here.

(12-04-2014, 12:14 PM)username Wrote:
(12-04-2014, 11:06 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Glad to see HoTD on today. A lot of weather and sink holes up in her neck of the woods.

It won't stop raining. Crying-into-tissue I heard a guy complaining it took him over 2 hours to drive around 25 miles yesterday because of freeway flooding.

I don't mind rain...two days on, 5 days off, repeat. I hate it when it lasts for weeks like this. Last I saw we get maybe a day's break over the weekend and then it starts all over again.
You're in the bay area as well user? I didn't realize that. Stay dry and safe.

(12-04-2014, 12:24 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: El Niño taking over.

Actually, from what I heard today on the news today this on the West coast is "pineapple express." Hilarious movie, not so funny disasters. Not sure if the two are related? I think "pineapple express" happens more often than every 10 years.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - username - 12-04-2014

(12-04-2014, 12:41 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: You're in the bay area as well user? I didn't realize that. Stay dry and safe.

Yep. HotD is the only bitch on this forum I've actually met in person.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 12-04-2014

I envied that. I thought it was so cool.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 12-04-2014

(12-04-2014, 12:43 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(12-04-2014, 12:24 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: El Niño taking over.

Actually, from what I heard today on the news today this on the West coast is "pineapple express." Hilarious movie, not so funny disasters. Not sure if the two are related? I think "pineapple express" happens more often than every 10 years.

So BG I just went and researched it for a minute.

You're right. As of now, atmospheric conditions have not met the criteria for an El Niño, but forecasters still give it a 65% chance to develop this winter.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - HairOfTheDog - 12-04-2014

It's been wet alright. But, we need it and my niece loves the rain (course, she's not the one driving in it). I'm driving very slowly when I go to drop her off and pick her up from school -- the streets around the college are a spin-out waiting to happen. Other than the driving issues, I'm kinda liking the rain.

Flying to Denver tomorrow morning. I'm trying to get excited about it because I've never been to Colorado, but I sure wish this wedding was in the summer instead. I don't do extreme cold well at all -- washing three sets of tights and leggings to layer on top of each other as I type. Seriously. hah

Luckily it's warmed up there though and doesn't seem to be too big a chance of flights getting delayed by snow tomorow. It's supposed to be in the 40s and 50s in Denver for the next couple of days, which I think I can do without whining much. And, at night, when it's really cold, I shall be sipping on whiskey straight. That always warms me.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - HairOfTheDog - 12-04-2014

(12-04-2014, 12:57 PM)username Wrote:
(12-04-2014, 12:41 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: You're in the bay area as well user? I didn't realize that. Stay dry and safe.

Yep. HotD is the only bitch on this forum I've actually met in person.

Only once!

We're gonna meet in Sausalito soon, I hope. I don't get over the Golden Gate much and really like some of the little restaurants on the water there.

(12-04-2014, 01:21 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

It's been wet alright. But, we need it and my niece loves the rain (course, she's not the one driving in it). I'm driving very slowly when I go to drop her off and pick her up from school -- the streets around the college are a spin-out waiting to happen. Other than the driving issues, I'm kinda liking the rain.

Flying to Denver tomorrow morning. I'm trying to get excited about it because I've never been to Colorado, but I sure wish this wedding was in the summer instead. I don't do extreme cold well at all -- washing three sets of tights and leggings to layer on top of each other as I type. Seriously. hah

Luckily it's warmed up there though and doesn't seem to be too big a chance of flights getting delayed by snow tomorow. It's supposed to be in the 40s and 50s in Denver for the next couple of days, which I think I can do without whining much. And, at night, when it's really cold, I shall be sipping on whiskey straight. That always warms me.
The Denver airport is well equipped. I'd be VERY suprized if you had a delay. Stay safe. Blowing-kisses