Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - FAHQTOO - 01-12-2015

(01-12-2015, 04:53 PM)Duchess Wrote:

It's 40-ish here and raining. It was so fuckin' cold last week, I sure hope that bs is over.

It was in the low 30s today and yesterday and now it's dropping like a rock to below 0 again at night and single digits for the day for the foreseeable future.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Blindgreed1 - 01-12-2015

(01-12-2015, 04:46 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(01-12-2015, 04:36 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Mid 70's here today.

95 Stop bragging.

Can I come over and get warm?
Hell yes you can.Blowing-kisses

RE: +your daily weather report+ - FAHQTOO - 01-12-2015

(01-12-2015, 05:52 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(01-12-2015, 04:46 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(01-12-2015, 04:36 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Mid 70's here today.

95 Stop bragging.

Can I come over and get warm?
Hell yes you can.Blowing-kisses

I'm on my way sugarbear...hah

Blowing-kisses

RE: +your daily weather report+ - ramseycat - 01-12-2015

It's dreary and rainy and foggy. I hate it.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - sally - 01-12-2015

Same here. Plus it's muggy which makes it even worse, definitely not a good hair day.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 01-17-2015

Trying not to wish my life away but being stuck inside because it's so cold outside sucks ass.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 01-21-2015

I'm under a winter weather advisory for the next 16 hrs. Uh oh.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 01-21-2015

Today is cold, tomorrow will be a little colder, the next day will be a little warmer but still cold, the next day will be as cold as the 2nd day, after that more cold and in a week more cold but colder than usual. the next day it will be as cold as the first day and the day after that will be bitter cold followed by cold but much colder because of the wind chill, later it will warm up to 28 deg and the next day will be colder than the warm day 4 weeks ago.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - ramseycat - 01-21-2015

It's beautiful here. Has been all week.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 01-25-2015

(01-21-2015, 01:23 PM)ramseycat Wrote: It's beautiful here.

Hush yur mouf. I have big snow coming. This might be the thing that breaks this camel's back and I'll be completely bonkers the next time you see me. Winters are so difficult. I feel like a whiney little brat :(

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 01-26-2015

This is the most pathetic major snowstorm evah. Stupid weather forecasters.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 01-26-2015

That damn, Juno is causing only 70 degrees temp today, (and very windy) but there is a brighter side, no worries, tomorrow is predicted to be in the mid 70's!

(I know, fockozee me) hah

My sympathy goes out to all those in weather harms way! Good Luck. (Been there, done that)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 01-27-2015

I wish I still had my Artic cat.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 01-27-2015

Did you get much snow? The weather people here were like Henny Penny yesterday and they'll spend all day today doing a mea culpa. How can people who have all this technology be so fricken wrong. Up & down the East Coast they were all braying about a storm of historical proportions.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 01-27-2015

(01-27-2015, 07:49 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Did you get much snow? The weather people here were like Henny Penny yesterday and they'll spend all day today doing a mea culpa. How can people who have all this technology be so fricken wrong. Up & down the East Coast they were all braying about a storm of historical proportions.

Yet another catastrophic blunder for the most part from those weather terrorists. Maybe they should cut the balls off where required, and tits off where required, of those terrorists making those sensationalized reports, might cause them to just tone it down to reality.
Big difference between the 2-1/2 to 3 feet snow predictions and actual the 8 to 12 inch snow range the majority of N. East getting/got.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 01-27-2015

It seems every time the weather terrorists predict a Snownami or Snowmageddon, they're wrong.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 01-28-2015

Maggot, I'm reading reports of the snow up there. Some media outlets are saying there are places where close to 3 ft. of snow fell. No wonder you wish you still had your Artic Cat.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 01-28-2015

Looking at the Alps that are at the end of my driveway makes me want to hire a Sherpa guide to help find the cars. There's about 4 ft of snow there and my driveway for some reason was left with about 6" but the snowdrifts that are all around it are about 5 ft tall. I think we got about 2 ft maybe more, but some of the drifts are above my head.
It was really windy since 12 midnight Monday all day Tuesday and until about midnight last night, it was to windy to snow blow so I'm getting ready to go out and climb the alps and try and find the mailbox. Funny thing is where I parked the cars there was some kind of wind tunnel thing going on and there is hardly any snow on them, but leaning up against them is a wall of powdery fluff.
Oh yeah, I found a bigger house with 4 acres of land and am moving further north this summer. Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 01-29-2015

(01-28-2015, 07:06 AM)Maggot Wrote: Oh yeah, I found a bigger house with 4 acres of land and am moving further north this summer. Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

Hey! That's pretty exciting! Does it have a big barn to store all your loot in?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - HairOfTheDog - 01-29-2015

While the east coast is dealing with all that snow, we're having the opposite problem here in northern California. We haven't had any rain in January; it's reportedly the driest January on record here. It's really cold in the mornings, but beautiful in the afternoons.Lotta water rationing talk, again.

Yesterday I was enjoying the sunshine, driving around visiting clients. En route to my last appointment, got stuck in (even more than usual) traffic in the Market district and had to take a really slow shitty detour. I was mentally cursing badly timed construction or a bus off the cables for the mess, but just read it was something less common.

A suitcase was discovered at 11th and Mission late yesterday afternoon. Inside it was a badly decomposed dismembered body. SFPD closed off the area and found more body parts nearby. The location is just a few blocks from Twitter HQ and all the surrounding businesses were turning over surveillance video. Police say they have identified a POI and are actively searching for the person.

Sunshine, rainbow flags, and an axe murderer -- hitting the streets again today.