Mock
octo-sow going on welfare? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Assholes In The News (https://mockforums.net/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: octo-sow going on welfare? (/thread-4227.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - Cracker - 06-22-2012

(06-22-2012, 11:24 AM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: She's a fucking hog, I can't imagine going to the trouble.

She isn't worth a virus. Both ways.

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - Kenny Powers - 06-22-2012

Kenny is wondering how the fuck Cracker has been able to survive without taking a shit for all these years.

If you want attention, just ask.

And stop thinking about my ass.

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - Duchess - 06-22-2012

I'm somewhat skeeved thinking about a vagina that so many kids have come out of. *ick*

I've seen guys make comments about a hotdog & a hallway, surely that applies to her.

Kenny hopes your self righteous, opinionated, know-it-all and hateful personality that display in your posts is only reserved for your "internet" persona.

Otherwise, you must be one miserable cunt to be around.

(06-22-2012, 11:56 AM)Kenny Powers Wrote: Kenny hopes your self righteous, opinionated, know-it-all and hateful personality that display in your posts is only reserved for your "internet" persona.

Who are you talking to?

Did Ace just criticize Cracker?

You won't need to worry about spending time with me so I don't feel the need to justify anything.

(06-22-2012, 11:57 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Who are you talking to?

If some man is whining, it's usually me. haha

I'm sure he is a fabulous moral compass and model of compassion, I'm just not into him.

(06-22-2012, 11:57 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-22-2012, 11:56 AM)Kenny Powers Wrote: Kenny hopes your self righteous, opinionated, know-it-all and hateful personality that display in your posts is only reserved for your "internet" persona.

Who are you talking to?

Mega bitch over there, not you of course.

Didn't sting. Sorry.

I count it as a win.

(06-22-2012, 12:00 PM)Kenny Powers Wrote: Mega bitch over there, not you of course.

Aww..I want to be viewed as a self righteous, opinionated, know-it-all cunt too, gawddamnit!

Glad you are not into Kenny. I read somewhere you gave up on men altogether, and that's a blessing. You already ruin the life of at least two of them. Hopefully there are no off springs they have to regret. Women that sound like you irl are usually horrible in bed.

If you bothered to read my stuff, you are already my bitch.

And stop thinking about me sexually. I'm not intrigued.

(06-22-2012, 12:14 PM)Cracker Wrote: If you bothered to read my stuff, you are already my bitch.

And stop thinking about me sexually. I'm not intrigued.

Kenny is not bothered. He is amused. Did your husbands just left you or you actually drove them to suicide?

I wish the second one would have considered that as a viable option.

For future tard reference: The divorce stuff doesn't bother me. I don't have any regrets or pangs about it. They are more twisted up about it than I am. You can, of course, continue to throw that out there, no matter to Cracker.

DivorceS, as more than one. You know divorce is really a failure to make a relationship work. It is a failure to commit. A failure to either stay in love or make that significant other stay in love with you. Divorce is the choice for the lazy. The easy way out.

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - HairOfTheDog - 06-22-2012

(06-22-2012, 02:47 PM)Kenny Powers Wrote: DivorceS, as more than one. You know divorce is really a failure to make a relationship work. It is a failure to commit. A failure to either stay in love or make that significant other stay in love with you. Divorce is the choice for the lazy. The easy way out.

Kenny, you are not only the coolest and most sought after celebrity on the planet, but also demonstrate a deep understanding of human psychology.

What says Kenny about those of us who choose not to enter into a marriage contract because we feel unable to commit, in good faith, to anything for a lifetime? Laziest of them all?

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - Riotgear - 06-22-2012

For the divorce schtic to work the target of the insult would first have to be unaware that they had been divorced.

(06-22-2012, 03:00 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(06-22-2012, 02:47 PM)Kenny Powers Wrote: DivorceS, as more than one. You know divorce is really a failure to make a relationship work. It is a failure to commit. A failure to either stay in love or make that significant other stay in love with you. Divorce is the choice for the lazy. The easy way out.

Kenny, you are not only the coolest and most sought after celebrity on the planet, but also demonstrate a deep understanding of human psychology.

What says Kenny about those of us who choose not to enter into a marriage contract because we feel unable to commit, in good faith, to anything for a lifetime? Laziest of them all?

Kenny is pleased Hot D gets him. Kenny needs to study people in order to have an upper hand in the field. Unlike Cracker, Kenny is not fond of failure.

In regards to the unmarried ones like Kenny for example, there is no failure. Kenny is committed to the enjoyment of casual, anonymous sex with multiple partners without the hassle of a relationship. Besides, why would a superstar like Kenny settle for just one juicy snatch when he's a pussy magnet?

To Kenny, it is only a failure if you tried and and couldn't stick with it. Hot D should not enter such nonsensical travesty. Besides, she's one fine piece of ass to take off the market yet.

Kenny will get to you. And He's going to rock your world.

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - Riotgear - 06-22-2012

Kenny has difficulty with sarcasm. Like trying to dribble a flat basketball.

Kenny does not get bothered with light work. He's got assistants to do it.