Mock
octo-sow going on welfare? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Assholes In The News (https://mockforums.net/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: octo-sow going on welfare? (/thread-4227.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - Duchess - 06-22-2012

(06-22-2012, 03:30 PM)Kenny Powers Wrote: Besides, she's one fine piece of ass to take off the market yet.

Kenny will get to you. And He's going to rock your world.

How do you know she is a fine piece of ass? Did you see her pix here? Somewhere else? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Please give me your photo, lover boy so I can put it in our Gallery. Thanks!

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - HairOfTheDog - 06-22-2012

(06-22-2012, 03:30 PM)Kenny Powers Wrote: Kenny will get to you. And He's going to rock your world.

Impossible, Kenny. I run fast and it's easy to spot a man with an entourage making a move. Plus, my reasons for not wanting to marry are vastly different from yours. HOTD is probably too serious and boring for Kenny.

I disagree with your perspective on divorce, btw. Lots of reasons that marriages can fail despite full effort and good intentions of one or both parties. Sometimes staying in a relationship that just can't work is the failure; moving on is much wiser and kinder to the other party. JMO though. I'm not a celebrity nor do I understand human psychology any better than most. HOTD is one of the little people.

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - Kenny Powers - 06-22-2012

(06-22-2012, 03:37 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-22-2012, 03:30 PM)Kenny Powers Wrote: Besides, she's one fine piece of ass to take off the market yet.

Kenny will get to you. And He's going to rock your world.

How do you know she is a fine piece of ass? Did you see her pix here? Somewhere else? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Please give me your photo, lover boy so I can put it in our Gallery. Thanks!

Kenny saw her pix here. Besides, her getting Kenny is enough proof she's a fine piece of ass. Kenny is never wrong. A pix of Kenny will be added soon, or you can Google Kenny. Plenty of pix out there.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to answer the phone. LeBron has been calling all morning to tell Kenny all about last night. Kid is so excited... Summer camp with Kenny last off season really worked well for him.

hah Gawddamn you're a tool.

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - Riotgear - 06-22-2012

Hotd taking compassion on the simpler man. Riotgear approves of this charitable effort to engage the...um...less fortunate in an actual adult conversation.

(06-22-2012, 03:46 PM)Duchess Wrote:

hah Gawddamn you're a tool.

Kenny agrees.

[Image: kenny-powers.jpg]

Jeezus. Does he have a perm? Bwahahahaha!

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - Ma Huang Sor - 06-22-2012

Half-a-mullet.

Perm? Perhaps. I'll have you know perms are making a huge comeback, now that Kenny is sporting such look. As a matter of fact, Kenny is working with Vidal Sassoon to launch His own perm product. Tom Cruise has been begging us to be the spokesperson, but Kenny is not quite sure.

Do you think Russell would perhaps benefit his career better by being the spokesperson? Kenny is more fond of him.

Russell who? I don't really watch television.

...and I think you might watch too much. hah

Russell Impagliazzo

http://cseweb.ucsd.edu/~russell/

(06-22-2012, 03:57 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Russell who? I don't really watch television.

Television?

No... Kenny is talking about Russell, the Paki running the jiffy store at the corner. He gets some killer Hashish...

Paki?

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - HairOfTheDog - 06-22-2012

(06-22-2012, 03:45 PM)Kenny Powers Wrote: Now if you'll excuse me, I have to answer the phone. LeBron has been calling all morning to tell Kenny all about last night. Kid is so excited... Summer camp with Kenny last off season really worked well for him.

hah

Kenny's new friend, Midwest Spy, is not smiling about LeBron's victory celebration today. MS bet on the Thunder over the Heat in 5. Too bad MS didn't know Kenny earlier; he could have benefitted from Kenny's in-the-know consultation and snagged that huge $320 payoff.

(06-22-2012, 04:11 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(06-22-2012, 03:45 PM)Kenny Powers Wrote: Now if you'll excuse me, I have to answer the phone. LeBron has been calling all morning to tell Kenny all about last night. Kid is so excited... Summer camp with Kenny last off season really worked well for him.

hah

Kenny's new friend, Midwest Spy, is not smiling about LeBron's victory celebration today. MS bet on the Thunder over the Heat in 5. Too bad MS didn't know Kenny earlier; he could have benefitted from Kenny's in-the-know consultation and snagged that huge $320 payoff.

Big fish can only feed from small fish. Small fish is very necessary. Being small fish sucks ass, and Kenny knows because Kenny feeds on small fish.

Kenny does not have friends. Only admirers. Kenny's massive junk in his front area is his only true friend and companion. They care one for another.

Pfft. Who cares about massive junk. Do you have kissable lips?

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - Jimbone - 06-22-2012

Awesome! Kenny is a racist too!

Say it ain't so!

Well, I can tell you this - If he ever tries to race me I will politely decline.

(06-22-2012, 04:25 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Awesome! Kenny is a racist too!

Nonsense! Kenny loves every human being. He also cares for chinks, japs, nigs, sandnigs, wetbacks, Euro trash and every other brown being out there.

Don't start spreading rumors now!