Mock
octo-sow going on welfare? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Assholes In The News (https://mockforums.net/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: octo-sow going on welfare? (/thread-4227.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - Jimbone - 06-22-2012

(06-22-2012, 04:31 PM)Kenny Powers Wrote:
(06-22-2012, 04:25 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Awesome! Kenny is a racist too!

Nonsense! Kenny loves every human being. He also cares for chinks, japs, nigs, sandnigs, wetbacks, Euro trash and every other brown being out there.

Don't start spreading rumors now!

Rock on Kenny, rock on brother!

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - Ma Huang Sor - 06-22-2012

We're all being Kennytized Bass Ass Grin

Except for Duchess. She hasn't been pouring the CIA gravy on everything like the rest of us. They keep leaving a fresh can outside the door and it's really yummy...goes with everything

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - Riotgear - 06-22-2012

^

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - HairOfTheDog - 06-22-2012

(06-22-2012, 03:47 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Hotd taking compassion on the simpler man. Riotgear approves of this charitable effort to engage the...um...less fortunate in an actual adult conversation.

Smiley_emoticons_smile I think Kenny's kinda funny and suspect that there's more under the hood than currently meets the eye. I could be very wrong...

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - aussiefriend - 06-22-2012

(06-22-2012, 12:59 AM)Cracker Wrote:
(06-22-2012, 12:33 AM)Tonyg41 Wrote: I torrented her vid, it was ok, honestly the music was the most annoying part of it all. Also the fact her vagina is one of the weirdest looking ones I have ever seen. She doesn't have any labia I would post a pic to show how disgust it is, but this isnt the nudez section.

What in the hell? What in the HELL?

I can't even look at you.

Cracker, remember, Tony used the have that avatar with a scrotum sack on someone's face. Nothing should surprise you on that one.

(06-22-2012, 02:47 PM)Kenny Powers Wrote: DivorceS, as more than one. You know divorce is really a failure to make a relationship work. It is a failure to commit. A failure to either stay in love or make that significant other stay in love with you. Divorce is the choice for the lazy. The easy way out.

This is probably one of the most ridiculous things I have ever read here in Mock. What a rant and a soapbox you have been on. There are a million reasons why people get married and a million more why they divorce. Some of them are very serious toxic reasons. Get with the program soldier you are way out of line.

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - Riotgear - 06-22-2012

I don't understand why my wife hasn't divorced me. I'd probably divorce me.

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - username - 06-22-2012

(06-22-2012, 04:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Pfft. Who cares about massive junk.

I'm sorry to report, I'm pretty sure I've seen a picture of his massive junk. I'm still having nightmares. 21

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - Midwest Spy - 06-23-2012

(06-22-2012, 04:11 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(06-22-2012, 03:45 PM)Kenny Powers Wrote: Now if you'll excuse me, I have to answer the phone. LeBron has been calling all morning to tell Kenny all about last night. Kid is so excited... Summer camp with Kenny last off season really worked well for him.

hah

Kenny's new friend, Midwest Spy, is not smiling about LeBron's victory celebration today. MS bet on the Thunder over the Heat in 5. Too bad MS didn't know Kenny earlier; he could have benefitted from Kenny's in-the-know consultation and snagged that huge $320 payoff.

Thanks HotD for bringing this up ^^^^.

Realization had hit before game 5. I just didn't feel it.

From now on though, I will consult Kenny for any future wagering prospects.

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - HairOfTheDog - 06-23-2012

(06-23-2012, 09:35 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Thanks HotD for bringing this up ^^^^.

I'm sorry for your loss, MS. I was so rooting for the Thunder to pull it off for you. I don't know if Kenny could or would help you with future wagering prospects. I just wished he'd been able to advise you before your NBA championship bet, since he's tight with LeBron and all.

I have a tip for you, though. DO NOT bet on Lance Armstrong to win the Ironman France tomorrow. Awink

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - Ma Huang Sor - 06-23-2012

You've been Kennytized! Bass Ass Grin

(06-23-2012, 10:53 AM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: You've been Kennytized! Bass Ass Grin

Quite willingly. Kenny makes me laugh, so far.

Good morning, Ma.

(06-23-2012, 10:52 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(06-23-2012, 09:35 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Thanks HotD for bringing this up ^^^^.

I'm sorry for your loss, MS. I was so rooting for the Thunder to pull it off for you. I don't know if Kenny could or would help you with future wagering prospects. I just wished he'd been able to advise you before your NBA championship bet, since he's tight with LeBron and all.

I have a tip for you, though. DO NOT bet on Lance Armstrong to win the Ironman France tomorrow. Awink

So, how do you think this affects Lance's legacy?

The great story of overcoming cancer to become a 7-time TDF winner, now washed down the drain because of PED's.

Just another cheater like so many others. A real shame.

(06-23-2012, 10:56 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: So, how do you think this affects Lance's legacy?

The great story of overcoming cancer to become a 7-time TDF winner, now washed down the drain because of PED's.

Meet me in the "YAY Sports Fan" thread, MS. I feel bad that poor Octomom is being overshadowed by Kenny and sports. She has so little going for her.

(06-23-2012, 10:59 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(06-23-2012, 10:56 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: So, how do you think this affects Lance's legacy?

Meet me in the "YAY Sports Fan" thread, MS. I feel bad that poor Octomom is being overshadowed by Kenny and sports. She has so little going for her.

I'd really love to meet you at a nice little coffee shop near your place and see where it leads...

j/k.

Smiley_emoticons_smile

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - Ma Huang Sor - 06-23-2012

I suspect her used underwear will start appearing for big bucks on eBay....

(06-23-2012, 11:03 AM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: I suspect her used underwear will start appearing for big bucks on eBay....

Not a winning bet.

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - Duchess - 06-23-2012

*ick*

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - Riotgear - 06-23-2012

I think what we've learned here today is to never play cards with Mr. Armstrong.

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - Ma Huang Sor - 06-24-2012

There's a fuckload of autographed pics of her on eBay, I cant tell if they're selling or not since they're only buy it now, but she clearly has a little cottage industry going.

I don't get the attraction. She's a fucking hog.

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - Ma Huang Sor - 06-24-2012

..."Some of the items up for grabs will be the sofa Nadya was sitting on when she found out she was pregnant with octuplets, handprints of the children, autographed pregnancy panties and nursing bras and numerous Octo toys, some autographed. The Orange County Register reported that Suleman charged yard salers $10 for a picture with her, and $100 to pose with her and her octuplets."