Mock
octo-sow going on welfare? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Assholes In The News (https://mockforums.net/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: octo-sow going on welfare? (/thread-4227.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - Duchess - 08-23-2011

Her belly full of all those kids was even worse. *shudders*

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - Fibonacci Prima - 08-23-2011

I bet she poses in front of the mirror telling herself "Dayum! I look gooood!!"

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - Realistic - 08-23-2011

That bitch is a mental!! I can't stomach her. I really think she had delusions of becoming a "celebrity" by having all those children. She had no thought as to what could happen to each individual baby by being impregnated with so many embryos. Crazy loon!

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - aussiefriend - 08-23-2011

I have to admit, she does look like a little strange in that photo. Like she is away with the fairies.

That is weird showing her tummy like that. I think Prima is right, she obviously thinks she looks hot.

She is the mother of 14 children, she should have some modesty and decorum. Whilst she is making a fool of herself and people are laughing at her, there are children that will be teased because of her actions.

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - Midwest Spy - 08-23-2011

I'd hit that!Sign_pervert (As long as she kept MOST of her clothes on.) hah

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - HairOfTheDog - 08-23-2011

Octomom won her first celebrity boxing match this week (against a strip club bartender). Lofty aspirations.

[Image: article-2028637-0D8382F600000578-887_468x668.jpg]

Actually, I hope a lot of people pay $25 to watch her box for 3 one-minute rounds. I'm sure the money will go right into the account for the children's private school.Smiley_emoticons_wink

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - aussiefriend - 08-24-2011

That is so tacky. What about that gross man in the background. Brainless.

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - HairOfTheDog - 08-24-2011

(08-24-2011, 12:18 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: That is so tacky. What about that gross man in the background. Brainless.

Very tacky indeed, aussiefriend, I agree. BUT, the tickets are $25 each. Let's assume they sell 50 tickets. That's $1,250 USD gross per bout. As the headliner, let's assume Octo-sow gets 50%, that's $625 per gig in her pocket, before taxes. She only boxes for 3 minutes total, so she's making $208 a minute. Hey, nice work if you can get it.

If it keeps us US tax payers from having to fund her crazy-conceived 14 children, I say book at least 2 of those gigs back to back 5 nights a week.

Do it like you need the money Nadya!

HoTD, yep, there are far more legitimate ways to make a buck. If she was smart and had a brain in her head she could have marketed herself and for example a line of clothing, or I am sure there are businesses that she could sponsor some baby products of some sort.

But this is degrading, to herself, her children and to humanity. The obese man in the background is the cherry on top of a depraved scene.

You couldn't pay me a million dollars to do that! For real. Or even a billion. I would knock it back, and then make money giving interviews about it, I would go on a rant or something, but not that shit.

(08-24-2011, 04:14 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: HoTD, yep, there are far more legitimate ways to make a buck. If she was smart and had a brain in her head she could have marketed herself and for example a line of clothing, or I am sure there are businesses that she could sponsor some baby products of some sort.

But this is degrading, to herself, her children and to humanity. The obese man in the background is the cherry on top of a depraved scene.

You couldn't pay me a million dollars to do that! For real. Or even a billion. I would knock it back, and then make money giving interviews about it, I would go on a rant or something, but not that shit.

I so hear what you're saying aussiefriend. IF she had a brain, like you do, she probably would have explored those more respectable options. Sadly, she doesn't. So, I just think any way she can make a legal buck and not pick the rest or our pockets is good enough for me.

P.s. I'm a big fan of the Church Lady. Favorite all time skit is Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker.
[Image: 1987-03-28-5.jpg]

When I first put that pic up, I kept doing the *superior dance* in here. I think people were getting sick of me! 2,3,4 hit it Pearl

(08-24-2011, 04:48 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: When I first put that pic up, I kept doing the *superior dance* in here. I think people were getting sick of me! 2,3,4 hit it Pearl

And now it's time for Church Chat....

I'll dance with you aussiefriend...

::bana::::bana::::bana::::bana::::bana::

hah love it! *hands on hips* *superior dance* ::bantits::

You know I have noticed there are alot of sinners in this forum. I have to pray for them daily.

(08-24-2011, 08:28 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: hah love it! *hands on hips* *superior dance* ::bantits::

You know I have noticed there are alot of sinners in this forum. I have to pray for them daily.

Sinners, where? Diablo

Everybody except me!

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - Lady Cop - 12-21-2011

HLN just said octosow is in foreclosure. dumb bimbo. poor kids.

she wants a fitness reality show. what a load. Bullshit

some fool will bail her ass out again. she has 18 years to go.

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - chinchillas2cool - 12-22-2011

No one has shot this bitchWt
and taken the kids away?

Damn, guess that will go on my list for Santa this year!

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - koko - 12-24-2011

(08-23-2011, 12:55 PM)Realistic Wrote: That bitch is a mental!! I can't stomach her. I really think she had delusions of becoming a "celebrity" by having all those children. She had no thought as to what could happen to each individual baby by being impregnated with so many embryos. Crazy loon!

this is my theory on her as well. bitch seen too many episodes of jon & kate plus 8 and all that kind of bullshit. Figured if she could pop a bunch out, she too could be rich and famous. That was only strengthened when her father helped her get into that big house, knowing she has no employment and probably had no intention of finding any. I can see her now like... "we can soooo fit a camera crew in this kitchen"

HONESTLY, idk why she didn't accept the offer(s) from vivid hah like she has some wholesome image to uphold

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - Lady Cop - 04-03-2012

Nadya 'Octosow' Suleman swore she would never go on welfare.

The 36-year-old, who previously refused to become a 'self-fulfilling prophecy' by being on welfare, is now receiving $2,000 a month in food stamps according to TMZ.

[Image: article-2123357-1260093F000005DC-44_468x809.jpg]

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - ZEROSPHERES - 04-03-2012

Her children may love her but I don't

[Image: yukyuk.jpg]