Mock
Misc. cases I - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Misc. cases I (/thread-4416.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Misc. cases & following Fla. missing Michelle Parker - Lady Cop - 11-30-2011

(11-30-2011, 05:19 PM)sharit Wrote: the court decided to let him keep the kids15 WTF!

he hasn't been charged (or convicted) of anything related to her disappearance. he gets the benefit of the doubt. if he is charged at some point, the kids will be relocated.

note:
Smith knocked an ABC photographer to the ground on Wednesday.

RE: Misc. cases & following Fla. missing Michelle Parker - Lady Cop - 11-30-2011

edit to add: family says it is NOT Michelle.

just breaking.
this could be anyone.
that's a heavily-traveled N-S artery.

News13
Woman's body found in South Georgia

the body of a white young woman was found Wednesday off a northbound ramp to I-95 in Camden County, which is in South Georgia.

There are no missing persons cases in that county, and investigators said Parker is one of the possibilities for the body's identification.

The body was taken to Macon for an autopsy.

found by a truck driver.

[Image: Original.jpg]

[Image: Original.jpg]

CAMDEN COUNTY, Ga. -- The Orlando Police Department said Wednesday night that a body found near a south Georgia Insterstate 95 on-ramp is not missing Orlando woman Michelle Parker.

RE: Misc. cases & following Fla. missing Michelle Parker - 1belle - 11-30-2011

http://www.cfnews13.com/

A breaking news banner is saying a woman's body has been found off a northbound I-95 exit ramp in South Georgia and it could be Michelle Parker, but not confirmed. Body going to Macon ME office.

EDIT: Oops, LC you beat me to it!

RE: Misc. cases & following Fla. missing Michelle Parker - JsMom - 11-30-2011

I sure was hoping it was Michelle. Sadly, it was someone else whom suffered terrior probably. Never fails!! Oh! I am sickened by that bastard getting those precious twins back!

RE: Misc. cases & following Fla. missing Michelle Parker - Lady Cop - 12-01-2011

i didn't think the body off 95 in GA. would be her. what wouldn't surprise me would be if it's the victim of some trucker/serial killer. they travel that corridor and pick up prostitutes at truck stops. and often kill and dump them along the way.

as for Michelle. i had a thought although it's unpleasant to contemplate. but realistically, if i wanted to dispose of a body in the orlando area, and didn't have a whole hell of a lot of time, i would utilize fresh water because of the alligators.
in particular, Cape Kennedy (The NASA Space Center) is a short drive from orlando and the road on Merritt Island out to the Cape is a wildlife refuge. there are canals on both sides of the road that are FULL of alligators. i am surprised OPD hasn't headed out that way to search. but then the odds of finding a body would be slim.

Orlando police and orange County deputies will return the Lake Ellenor area Thursday to search for Michelle Parker.
i don't believe they don't have a reason for this intensive search.
Texas Equusearch is there also.

[Image: alligator.jpg]

[Image: michelle-parker-lake-search_rdax_676x451.bmp]

RE: Misc. cases & following Fla. missing Michelle Parker - Teacher - 12-01-2011

LC: i would utilize fresh water because of the alligators.

Have been having the same thoughts myself.........

RE: Misc. cases & following Fla. missing Michelle Parker - Lady Cop - 12-01-2011

Michelle Parker search photos (and court photos) on previous page.

another missing mother:

RT @JonquilNewland3: Sheriff: The Jeep does look as if it crashed down the mtn. #gailpalmgren

she had just dropped her kids off at home. missing since April.

TENN.
(WRCB) - Deputies say they may have found what could be the first major clue in the disappearance of Gail Palmgren.

The Hamilton County Sheriff's office says they have discovered a wrecked ruby red Jeep Rubicon in the area.

The vehicle, according to the Sheriff's Office, is similar to the one reported to have been driven by Gail Palmgren when she disappeared.

The area near East Brow at Hampton has been taped off by law enforcement.

Helicopters are flying over the scene. The Sheriff's Office says they will have deputies rappel from the helicopters to the Jeep.

The Sheriff's Office is also working on a plan now to airlift the Jeep off the mountain, to prevent damaging the vehicle.

The discovery comes just hours after Hamilton County deputies began a second aerial search around Signal Mountain, "following leads" related to the Gail Palmgren disappearance.

The aerial searches have been planned for this time of year, waiting for the foliage to fall.

The location of the discovered Jeep, according to a spokesperson for the Sheriff's Office, is near the last place where Palmgren's cell phone pinged.

The area is being considered a crime scene by investigators.

Deputies say the operation could become a recovery effort, should a body be discovered in the wreckage.

Palmgren was last seen leaving her home on Signal Mountain on April 30th following a dispute with her husband. She has not been seen or heard from since.

[Image: 120211aSearch_t618.JPG?ba5b5b122dd3d37cc...c0d5bfa32a]

[Image: 14601268_BG1.JPG]

[Image: 15144246_BG1.jpg]

[Image: 16165994_BG3.jpg]

RE: Misc. cases & following Fla. missing Michelle Parker - Jezreel - 12-01-2011

Another mother, this one of 6.... she does have a sketchy job.... I know Detroit, I lived across the river from it for years, even partied over there, can be a very dangerous city, doesn't look good. I feel for the kids.

12/1/2011: Detroit police are asking for the public's help in finding a 26-year-old mother of six who hasn't been seen since Monday.

Police said Kalisha Madden was last seen at about 3 a.m. in the 6600 block of Michigan Avenue as she left her job at the the Sting Gentlemen's Club.

She is described as 4 feet 11 inches, 160 pounds with long black hair.

Anyone with information on Madden's whereabouts is asked to call Detroit police at 313-596-5600 or Crime Stoppers at 800-SPEAKUP.

[Image: 59405_152280168135505_100000605676219_37...5319_n.jpg]
[Image: 298545_295974220432765_100000605676219_1...2476_n.jpg]
[Image: 62538_154875464542642_100000605676219_38...4070_n.jpg]

RE: Misc. cases & following Fla. missing Michelle Parker - Duchess - 12-01-2011

Holy Shit! A mother of six at 26.

re: post 267

Gail Palmgren

Sheriff: We have confirmed this is the vehicle. There is no body in the vehicle. they need to bring in dogs.

[Image: missingmom-525x700.jpg]

[Image: Afqk6j_CQAA_yPP.jpg]

(12-01-2011, 05:35 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Holy Shit! A mother of six at 26.

that butt will be easy to spot. 37

DETROIT (WJBK) - Family and friends have not seen or heard from Kalisha Madden since she went to work Sunday night at the Vegas Strip Club on Michigan Avenue.

The 27-year-old mother of six works as an exotic dancer using the stage name "Mocha."

"I just want to find my daughter. I just want her to know that we love her, and I'm not going to stop looking until I find her," said Pamela Johnson.

Kalisha's mother learned her daughter left the club after completing her shift early Monday morning, but she was not alone.

"Getting in either a black truck or a black car with three males, one they say was on crutches. I'm not sure because I wasn't there, but that is the last time that she has been seen," Johnson explained.

comment in Kalisha Madden FB profile:
sounds like she may hang out with questionable/dangerous/thug types.

"Wtf? Who broadcasts to the world that they goiin to jail u r sorry kalisha u knw me and mommy not even tlkn cuz of u. U got six kids and u dnt do **** for them dont u think we tired of takin care of yo kids. all u care about is niggas u knt even remember yo own children birthdays. Udc if they go to foster care or not. U been dancin all yo life and u aint got nth to show for it but a fake ass! Grow up and be a woman and tke care of yo business. U kudnt even help kam wit a science board but u can go dick suck a nigga all day. U used to be my fav sister and i always defended u but now i have a no respect 4 u bcuz u dnt even appreciate the fact that we raise yo kids. U always look cute but they dirty tht jus goes to show that the sayin is true "any dog can have a baby but that doesnt make u a mother". Karma is gne get u and before uk it yo whole life is gne b over u shud have a car a house yo kids should be crispy as **** butnone of that is happenin. Youd rather go be on sum nigga team than take care of yo kids."

http://www.facebook.com/people/Mocha-Madden/100000605676219

RE: Misc. cases & following Fla. missing Michelle Parker - Jezreel - 12-01-2011

(12-01-2011, 06:58 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: re: post 267

Gail Palmgren
J
Sheriff: We have confirmed this is the vehicle. There is no body in the vehicle. they need to bring in dogs.

[Image: missingmom-525x700.jpg]

So sad, I hope they find her I am sure her family need closure

RE: Misc. cases & following Fla. missing Michelle Parker - Lady Cop - 12-02-2011

Gail Palmgren

Remains of body found 100 yards from #GailPalmgren jeep. Purse, cell phone found in car. Follow @WRCB for more details as they come.
1 minute ago

RE: Misc. cases & following Fla. missing Michelle Parker - Jezreel - 12-02-2011

(12-02-2011, 11:37 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: Gail Palmgren

Remains of body found 100 yards from #GailPalmgren jeep. Purse, cell phone found in car. Follow @WRCB for more details as they come.
1 minute ago

So sad, I guess we will find out soon what happened to her.
The poor kids, I always feel so bad for them in these situations, you know the selfish SOB's who do this never think of their children and how it will effect them - if this is a case of foul play of course

(12-01-2011, 08:06 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: comment in Kalisha Madden FB profile:
sounds like she may hang out with questionable/dangerous/thug types.

"Wtf? Who broadcasts to the world that they goiin to jail u r sorry kalisha u knw me and mommy not even tlkn cuz of u. U got six kids and u dnt do **** for them dont u think we tired of takin care of yo kids. all u care about is niggas u knt even remember yo own children birthdays. Udc if they go to foster care or not. U been dancin all yo life and u aint got nth to show for it but a fake ass! Grow up and be a woman and tke care of yo business. U kudnt even help kam wit a science board but u can go dick suck a nigga all day. U used to be my fav sister and i always defended u but now i have a no respect 4 u bcuz u dnt even appreciate the fact that we raise yo kids. U always look cute but they dirty tht jus goes to show that the sayin is true "any dog can have a baby but that doesnt make u a mother". Karma is gne get u and before uk it yo whole life is gne b over u shud have a car a house yo kids should be crispy as **** butnone of that is happenin. Youd rather go be on sum nigga team than take care of yo kids."

http://www.facebook.com/people/Mocha-Madden/100000605676219

Stay classy Detroit

I read through some of her posts last night and wow, she likes to get personal with all the sexual talk..... gross, her FB world doesn't need to hear that!

Edit to Add: oh can't any posts on her wall now.

RE: Misc. cases & following Fla. missing Michelle Parker - Lady Cop - 12-02-2011

[Image: Retention-pond-search-1202.jpg]

[Image: 66472016.jpg]

[Image: 462335594.jpg]

The search for missing Orlando mom Michelle Parker has moved to a retention pond off Rose Boulevard, where her ex-fiance's father lives.

presser by family at 2 PM

also:

ORLANDO, Fla. —

The founder of Texas EquuSearch Tim Miller said on Friday that the search-and-rescue group will not aid in the search for missing mother Michelle Parker.

Miller is on a plane back to Texas after flying into Orlando on Thursday at the request of prime suspect Dale Smith Jr.'s attorney.

(12-02-2011, 02:20 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: [Image: Retention-pond-search-1202.jpg]

The search for missing Orlando mom Michelle Parker has moved to a retention pond off Rose Boulevard, where her ex-fiance's father lives.

presser by family at 2 PM

also:

ORLANDO, Fla. —

The founder of Texas EquuSearch Tim Miller said on Friday that the search-and-rescue group will not aid in the search for missing mother Michelle Parker.

Miller is on a plane back to Texas after flying into Orlando on Thursday at the request of prime suspect Dale Smith Jr.'s attorney.

Ok 1: I wonder what took them to search the pond....
2: I want to know why Texas EquuSearch will not be helping in the search, they were requested, now he is leaving.... hmmmmmm

Gail Palmgren's Jeep

[Image: 16173262_BG4.jpg]

[Image: 16173262_BG5.jpg]

An aerial photo of the area where Gail Palmgren's Jeep Rubicon was discovered. / courtesy HCSO

topography of area

[Image: scaled.php?tn=0&server=611&filename=45jw...&ysize=640]

RE: Misc. cases & following Fla. missing Michelle Parker - Midwest Spy - 12-02-2011

Could Matt Palmgren have been waiting for Gail to drop the kids off at the home and then followed her when she left?

It would've been easy to run her off the road at that point.

It'd be interesting to know his whereabouts that night in regard to the time the children were dropped off.

Just a thought...