Mock
Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children (/thread-4754.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - SIXFOOTERsez - 04-19-2014

Trying way hard to Not picture that chick nekid, but that fucking 3 ring circus in my head.....

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Duchess - 04-20-2014

Maybe she has a killer bod.

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - SIXFOOTERsez - 04-20-2014

Shiver

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - HairOfTheDog - 04-20-2014

The love of the game...

In this case, I hate the player.

[Image: n-CODY-WYGANT-large.jpg]
24-year-old Cody Wygant of Homosassa, Florida

Sixteen-month-old Daymeon Wygant wasn't breathing when emergency crews arrived at the home Thursday morning. He was pronounced dead at a hospital.

Wygant and his girlfriend (they baby's mother) initially stated that the child had been placed in his playpen around 7:00 a.m. and was discovered to be not breathing around 8:15.

But, Wygant admitted in a follow-up interview at the Sheriff’s Office that at approximately 1:00 in the morning he had placed his hand over the baby’s mouth/nose area for 3-4 minutes because he was very frustrated that the baby was crying uncontrollably and preventing him from playing online Xbox games.

According to Wygant, the baby became lethargic and seemed “exhausted” so he laid the boy in the playpen and covered him with multiple layers of bedding. The bedding covered the baby’s entire body, including his head, and was tucked under the baby preventing him from receiving fresh air. Wygant did not check on the boy for approximately five hours, during which time he played Xbox for an hour and a half and watched three episodes of the television show “Fringe.”

The baby was blue, not breathing, and unresponsive to rescue efforts attempted by Wygant and other family members when he finally did check on the boy. The couple's 3-month-old daughter was removed from the home and is in the Department of Children and Families' custody.

Wygant has an extensive record which includes rape. He is charged with third-degree murder and child neglect and is being held without bail at Florida's Citrus County Jail.

RIP Daymeon Wygant.

Refs:
http://hernandodailynews.com/2014/04/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/18/cody-wygant-smothered-son-video-game_n_5173012.html?utm_hp_ref=crime

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Cheyne - 04-20-2014

On the Cody Wygant story, where was the mother in all this? Was she working? If she wasn't there or had nothing to do with this murder why did Dept of Families and Children take the 3 month old from the mother?

This dude needs to be put away for a long time. What a douche.

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Adub - 04-21-2014

Suffocated child showed signs of previous abuse, investigators say

According to the Citrus County Sheriff's Office, five adults and one other child were inside the mobile home when the baby died -- including the child's mother.

Investigators say the baby showed signs of a previously broken rib. The other child also showed signs of abuse, and is in the hospital. A spokesman did not reveal any more details about the second child, except to say that 3-month-old girl is in DCF custody now.

Lieutenant Brad Smith with the Citrus County Sheriff's Office says the conditions inside the mobile home were so bad, they had to call hazardous materials crews to the scene before investigators could go in.

"Living conditions were absolutely deplorable. We're dealing with a massive roach infestation in the home, extreme uncleanliness, dishes piled all the way up in the sink. You could barely walk through the residence," Smith said. "Before we went into the scene, Hazmat came out and did an air quality check to make sure it was even safe for us to go into the home."

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/story/25285833/2014/04/18/suffocated-child-showed-signs-of-previous-abuse-investigators-say#ixzz2zIIYdlSn

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Duchess - 04-21-2014

This shit is old, so old and trampling all over people's rights is sounding more and more appealing to me. Fuck those people. Not just anyone is capable of raising a child and I'd love to take the fucking option right out of their hands. I'm sickened by this shit day after fuckin' day. It's heartbreaking. Children are to be treasured and these people and others like them are incapable of parenting.

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - HairOfTheDog - 04-21-2014

(04-21-2014, 11:46 AM)Duchess Wrote: This shit is old, so old and trampling all over people's rights is sounding more and more appealing to me. Fuck those people. Not just anyone is capable of raising a child and I'd love to take the fucking option right out of their hands. I'm sickened by this shit day after fuckin' day. It's heartbreaking. Children are to be treasured and these people and others like them are incapable of parenting.

It's old and rampant; it makes me angry too. These kids deserve not to be forgotten and it's good to be outraged on their behalf and to hope that the monsters who prey upon them suffer for their crimes, IMO.

This poor little guy fell through the cracks. His body was found and identified last week.

[Image: jeremiah-oliver-10.jpg]
Jeremiah Oliver, 5. RIP.

Jeremiah had been missing since September. Authorities first learned of his disappearance in December, when his sister alerted school officials. The sister told police that her mother's boyfriend beat the mother and the kids, held a knife to her mother's throat, etc...

[Image: article-2524961-1A2684D900000578-909_634x435.jpg]
^ This is Jeremiah as a baby, with his mother and her boyfriend.

The family was being monitored by state social workers since 2011. And after Jeremiah's disappearance, their case led to intense scrutiny of the state Department of Children and Families.

Three employees of the agency - a social worker, a supervisor and an area manager - were fired after an internal investigation. Officials said the social worker had not made required monthly visits to the family.

The boy’s mother, Elsa Oliver - 28, and her boyfriend, Alberto Sierra -23, were arrested in December and indicted last month on a number of child abuse-related charges.

[Image: mother-whose-son-went-missing-in-court.png?w=600]
^Elsa Oliver is accused of permitting bodily injury to a child, three counts of reckless endangerment to a child, and assault and battery with a dangerous weapon. She doesn't even look like the same person as the one photographed 5 years ago.

[Image: sierra-big-6888.r.jpg]
^ Alberto Sierra was charged with kidnapping, four counts of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, three counts of reckless endangerment of a child, and indecent assault and battery on a child.

Jeremiah's body wasn't found until Friday. It was discovered by a police search team about 40 feet off I-190 near Sterling, which is about 12 miles from Fitchburg. He was wrapped in blanket-like material and packed in material that resembled a suitcase.

Authorities would not say what led them to the location or how long the body may have been there. The site is near an area that is regularly mowed on the side of the highway but would not have been visible to passing cars.

When the autopsy is complete, I hope to see murder charges brought against both Elsa Oliver and Sierra. I expect to see prosecutors offer Elsa a deal to testify against Sierra.

Jeremiah had lived with his mother, her boyfriend and his siblings in a Massachusetts' shelter.

His father is Jose Oliver -- “I wasn’t hoping to find him like that — wrapped in a blanket in a suitcase on the side of a highway like he was an animal or something,” Jose Oliver said from his home in New Britain, Conn.

Jose Oliver said he was “lost, angry and crushed” when the medical examiner called to say Jeremiah had been identified.

Mr. Oliver said he plans to attend both trials to learn every detail of what led to his son’s death. “There has to be a reason,” Jose Oliver said. “I want to know everything that happened. You just don’t kill a 5-year-old.”

I don't know how involved Mr. Oliver was in his son's life.

Sources:
http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2014/04/child_s_dad_distraught_after_body_identified_as_that_of_jeremiah
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/da-recovered-body-consistent-with-missing-massachusetts-boy-5/

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Duchess - 04-21-2014

Looks like she has a fading shiner in that photograph.

If I didn't get angry & mouthy I would be all weepy and stuff.78

I feel such sorrow for these poor kids.

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - sally - 04-21-2014

And their homes are always deplorable too. I guess if you're torturing your children then mopping the floor and cleaning the kitchen probably aren't high on the priority list.

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - ramseycat - 04-24-2014

WSBTV ATLANTA Authorities have found 2-year-old Maliah Harris who was the subject of a multi-state amber alert.

Investigators in Mississippi told Channel 2 Action News the girl was found in the south Georgia city of Sylvester and her parents are in custody.

Lowndes County Chief Deputy Marc Miley says Harris disappeared with her parents after her 7-month-old sister, Alyssa, was found dead.

"Some of the tips that we're getting again are very good tips, so I think we will find them," Miley said Wednesday.

The Mississippi Highway Patrol issued an Amber Alert for the child and her parents — identified 34-year-old Donald Boyd Harris and 31-year-old Allison Studdard.

Patrol spokesman Warren Strain says they were last seen in a black or brown 2002 Pontiac Aztec with Georgia license plate PGR7927.

Miley says the siblings' grandfather discovered Alyssa's body about 5:30 a.m. Wednesday. Miley says the grandfather called 911 and the parents left with the 2-year-old.

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - HairOfTheDog - 05-21-2014

(04-24-2014, 06:50 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Miley says the siblings' grandfather discovered Alyssa's body about 5:30 a.m. Wednesday. Miley says the grandfather called 911 and the parents left with the 2-year-old.

So glad the 2-year-old was found safely and the parents are in custody. I wonder what exactly happened to her little sister and what was the cause of death?

In this story from today, the mother stabbed her children to death.

ANOTHER MOTHER KILLS HER CHILDREN

Today 3 babies were killed by their mother in Torrance, California. No word as to why yet. They were only 3, 2, and 2-months old.

Their dad was working on a car across the street when the children were killed.

[Image: BoIsQ-ACEAApPk9.jpg]
Their mother, 30 year-old Carol Coronado ^, had reportedly called her mother and told her that she felt like she was going crazy. When mom went to the house to check on her daughter and grandchildren, she found the three babies stabbed to death in a pool of blood in the bed next to Carol, who was naked and still holding the knife.

Her husband, the children's father, watched police remove the bodies of his children from the home and take his blood-soaked wife into custody.

Shit.

http://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-0521-children-slain-20140521-story.html

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Midwest Spy - 05-21-2014

Chalking it up to the inherent 'crazy' gene or

She discovered he was cheating on her.

Which one?

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Duchess - 05-21-2014

She had a new baby. Don't some women lose their shit because of postpartum depression?

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - crash - 05-21-2014

That guy is never, ever going to come back from that shit. That is just unimaginable.

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Midwest Spy - 05-21-2014

(05-21-2014, 07:16 PM)Duchess Wrote:

She had a new baby. Don't some women lose their shit because of postpartum depression?

Yes.

3 kids under age 3 might've driven her completely bonkers.

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - HairOfTheDog - 05-21-2014

That was the first thought that entered my mind; postpartum depression usually sets in a couple of months after giving birth. That might be why she killed the kids -- she was depressed and convinced that she wasn't a good enough mother and was doing them a favor (like Andrea Yates).

But, nothing has been released regarding whether Carol Coronado has any history of mental illness or whether there was trouble in her marriage. So, it's possible that MS's speculation will pan out (and it could be a combination of all three -- postpartum depression, mental illness, and marital problems).

The scene that Carol's mother walked into had to be horrific -- can't even imagine what she must be going through discovering her grandchildren and her daughter like that.

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Cheyne - 05-21-2014

All I can think of is postpartum depression. Having 3 kids in 3 years is pretty tough on the physical and mental health. Add in hormone dis- function and it can be a recipe for disaster.

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - SIXFOOTERsez - 05-21-2014

Jesus....shithouse rat crazy

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - HairOfTheDog - 05-22-2014

(05-21-2014, 07:17 PM)crash Wrote: That guy is never, ever going to come back from that shit. That is just unimaginable.

I hope he's not left alone for some time; definitely unimaginable and likely close to unbearable.

[Image: 16x9]
The father is Rudy Coronado (pictured above). He sells auto parts at Alpine Village. Last night, family and friends gathered for a vigil outside the home -- looks like he’s in absolute agony, understandably.

His dad told LA reporters than Rudy is struggling and confused right now and that Rudy is saying that Carol didn’t kill their three daughters – she could never do that – there must have been a demon inside her that did it.

Police confirmed that Carol also stabbed herself and was taken to the hospital for treatment upon her arrest. They are investigating whether postpartum depression could have led to this tragedy and delving into her mental health. So far, no records of domestic disturbance calls to the home have surfaced.

Correction: the killings took place Tuesday night, not Wednesday morning (as originally reported).

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-vigil-for-slain-girls-20140521-story.html