Mock
Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children (/thread-4754.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - QueenBee - 11-17-2014

SHIT, why do I even open this thread??

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - SIXFOOTERsez - 11-17-2014

(11-17-2014, 02:15 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Never trust anyone without lips.

Good call

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - HairOfTheDog - 12-20-2014

Killer Cousin

This one sounded fishy from the start, but I'd still hoped little Kenneth would be found alive.

[Image: kenneth.jpg?w=620&h=349&crop=1]
Kenneth White ^ was 5-years-old. He was found dead -- strangled, beaten in the head -- and covered in snow across the street from his trailer home in upstate New York yesterday.

Kenneth was not in the custody of his parents (I don't know why). He, his twin sister, and his 4-year-old sister were living with his aunt's family and her children.

One of her children, Kenneth's cousin, is 19-year-old Tiffany Van Alstyne. She called her mom on Thursday afternoon to report that two men in black ski masks had busted into their home, pinned her down, and abducted Kenneth in a pick up truck. Mom called 911.

[Image: 628x471.jpg]
Police issued an Amber Alert and quickly thereafter determined that ^Tiffany Van Alstyne was lying. She was arraigned yesterday on charges of second degree murder and pleaded 'not guilty'.

Albany County Sheriff Craig Apple appeared to choke up as he spoke at a news conference and described how the teen's story came apart as investigators pursued leads and interviewed witnesses. The boy was "thrown away like a piece of trash," Apple said. "It is sinful and it is sad," he said.

In court, Brenda VanAlystne cried as her daughter was arraigned. She said the teen has bipolar disorder, a condition Tiffany VanAlstyne disclosed when the town justice asked if she took medication.

RIP Kenneth White.

Story: http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Sheriff-Person-of-interest-in-death-of-5968099.php

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Duchess - 12-20-2014

It seems like almost every time I read of stories like this it is always stated that the offender is bi-polar as if that may excuse their despicable behavior/crimes.

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Duchess - 01-08-2015

Last night a father in Tampa Bay threw his 5 yr. old daughter off this bridge :(

The father of a five-year-old girl who was thrown to her death off a 60-foot bridge in Tampa Bay has been charged with murder.

John Jonchuck Jr, 25, was arrested half an hour after a man was seen speeding towards a bridge and throwing a child 60ft into the water last night.

Rescuers found Phoebe Jonchuk after a 40-minute search but she could not be resuscitated.

[Image: 2481F66900000578-2901702-The_girl_died_a...351640.jpg]

Story

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - HairOfTheDog - 01-08-2015

(01-08-2015, 03:01 PM)Duchess Wrote: Last night a father in Tampa Bay threw his 5 yr. old daughter off this bridge :(

So terrible to imagine the terror of that little girl's last minutes. 21

[Image: 2483EEB200000578-2901702-Jonchuk_had_leg...224002.jpg]
RIP Phoebe.42

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Midwest Spy - 01-08-2015

Guarantee he did it to hurt the mother.

A true piece of trash. A bullet in his head and put him at the end of the driveway with the rest of the rubbish.

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Duchess - 01-08-2015

He's had custody of her for a couple years. The mom has MS.

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - JsMom - 01-08-2015

(01-08-2015, 03:17 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(01-08-2015, 03:01 PM)Duchess Wrote: Last night a father in Tampa Bay threw his 5 yr. old daughter off this bridge :(

So terrible to imagine the terror of that little girl's last minutes. 21

[Image: 2483EEB200000578-2901702-Jonchuk_had_leg...224002.jpg]
RIP Phoebe.42

Awww she's beautiful. :( poor precious baby. RIP

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Duchess - 01-09-2015

(01-08-2015, 03:17 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: So terrible to imagine the terror of that little girl's last minutes. 21

I just read that a police officer saw the father speeding at about 100 mph up the bridge and he gave chase. He witnessed the father stop at the top of the bridge, get out and throw her over the side. He said she was screaming. Damn shame he wasn't in a position to shoot the muthafucka.

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - SIXFOOTERsez - 01-09-2015

I read this story in the local paper the other day, Jeesus, WTF is wrong with people?

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - HairOfTheDog - 01-11-2015

(01-09-2015, 04:38 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: I read this story in the local paper the other day, Jeesus, WTF is wrong with people?

[Image: Michelle-Kerr-John-Jonchuck.jpg]
^ Phoebe's parents: John Jonchuck and Michelle Kerr

This guy, John Jonchuck, believes that he found Jesus recently and that God is talking to him, from what I gather. He also reportedly has a kind of Jeckyl and Hyde personality. He has 5 violent domestic assault arrests on his record; each time the victim declined to press charges (he assaulted Phoebe's mom and his own mom).

Maybe in the process of the justice system determining whether to lock him up in a psychiatric facility or instead in prison, we'll learn about his motive for killing his daughter.

Phoebe's mom, Michelle Kerr, doesn't sound like much of a winner herself, MS-afflicted or not. JMO. But, I'm sorry for her loss. She also has a criminal record. She hadn't seen John and Phoebe since Christmas Eve and said her recent engagement put a strain on her relationship with Jonchuck.

The Department of Child Services is investigating previous visits and how this might have been prevented; they had an open case file on Jonchuck.

Jonchuck's custody lawyer saw him about 12 hours before he killed his daughter. He asked her to translate a Swedish bible, then he told her it didn't matter if she filed custody paperwork and that he was going to church. After he left, the lawyer called authorities who found him at the Catholic church meeting with a priest. A deputy interviewed Jonchuck and Phoebe there and concluded that Jonchuck was no threat to himself or others. That was a couple of hours before he was chased by an officer for speeding the wrong way down the freeway and then stopped and threw his daughter off the bridge.

Jonchuck told a judge that he didn't need a lawyer and that he'd leave it up to God. He'll be back in court on Monday.

Refs:
http://www.people.com/article/police-interviewed-john-jonchuck-before-phoebes-death
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/litany-of-previous-abuse-charges-for-dad-accused-of-murder/
http://heavy.com/news/2015/01/john-jonchuck-daughter-thrown-off-bridge-in-florida-phoebe-jonchuck/

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - HairOfTheDog - 03-11-2015

(09-15-2014, 10:36 PM)Cheyne Wrote: Colton was 2 years old. If his mother didn't want him, why didn't she give him up to CPS or her own mother or another relative?

This case and Casey Anthony remind me of Susan Smith. Just kill the kid when you don't want them instead of giving them up.

What a useless, worthless piece of trash. Well, she's in Texas so maybe she'll get the needle.

[Image: 2689D6E800000578-2989763-Meagan_Work_pic...933704.jpg]
^ Meagan Work is charged with Injury to a Child and her boyfriend Michael Turner is charged with Injury to a Child By Omission in the death of her son Colton.

They're scheduled to appear in court on April 13 in Travis County, Texas and where they've been in custody since last year and where Meagan gave birth to a baby boy last month. Today, a hearing was held to determine if the baby (fathered by Michael Turner) should remain in foster care or be turned over to a family member.

Members of deceased Colton Brandt Turner's family have been pushing to get "Colton's Law" passed -- it would require that LE searches be conducted when a parent or child who is the subject of a Child Protective Services investigation or case can't be located.

In October, CPS officials admitted that the agency had failed to protect Colton and fired three employees for how they handled the case. The agency issued a report detailing major problems into how it looked into allegations that Colton had been abused and neglected.

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - HairOfTheDog - 03-21-2015

Follow up to post #417 -- Run to your death

[Image: 26DB3DAA00000578-0-image-a-84_1426908734429.jpg]
Joyce Hardin Garrard ^ is the grandmother accused of murdering her ^ 9-year-old granddaughter Savannah Hardin back in 2012.

Grams stood trial this month in Alabama, accused of punishing the girl for lying about a piece of candy by forcing Savannah to run around the yard picking up sticks non-stop for over 3 hours.

Prosecutors contended that Garrard refused to let Savannah stop running even after the girl was vomiting and begging for an end to the exercise.

Savannah collapsed from exhaustion and had a seizure. She died in the hospital three days later.

In court, prosecutors cited a school bus surveillance video that captured Garrard saying she would run the girl and teach her a lesson. Neighbors testified that Garrard acted like a drill sergeant with the girl.

At her trial, grams contended that Savannah wanted to win a race at school and she was only trying to helping her. Her attorneys claimed that other health factors could have caused Savannah's death.

The jury didn't buy the defense's story and found Joyce Hardin Garrard, 49, guilty of capital murder after only 3 hours of deliberation. Grams will be sentenced to death or life without parole on Monday.

Savannah's father is a US State Dept contractor who was away on an assignment at the time. Savannah was left in the care of her grandmother and her stepmother.

The witchy stepmom was present when the incident occurred and did nothing to stop what prosecutors called the "torture" of Savannah.

[Image: 17015138_BG1.jpg]
Stepmom, ^ Jessica Mae Hardin, is charged with murder and awaiting trial. If convicted, she could be sentenced to life in prison. She gave birth while in custody back in 2012.

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Duchess - 03-21-2015

I saw that on the news this morning and clapped like a seal.

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - HairOfTheDog - 07-09-2015

ANOTHER DAD THROWS HIS BABY OFF THE BRIDGE

[Image: 300x169]
^ Tony Moreno (21) was disgruntled over a separation with his son's mom and over sharing custody. So, the piece of shit sacrificed his son to make mom pay. He jumped off the bridge too, but was unfortunately saved by rescue workers.

Moreno called his mother late Sunday night and asked her to go to the Arrigoni Bridge to pick up the baby's stroller and a phone with pictures of the baby, police said. When his mother and police arrived a few minutes later, Moreno was alone on the bridge but jumped over the edge.

[Image: 650x366]
^ Adrianne Oyola (white shirt) is the baby's mother. She'd left Moreno because he was abusive and got a restraining order to keep him away from herself and their baby.

Oyola attempted to get the restraining extended or made permanent when it expired on June 29th, but the judge told her that she needed to work out agreements with Moreno and ruled that Moreno was not an imminent danger to her or their son. Boy was that judge wrong.

This is the disturbing text exchange between Moreno and Oyola as he stood on Connecticut's Arrigoni Bridge last Sunday night.
11:18 T to A: I really need to talk to you
11:21 A to T: I was trying to talk to my friend. She just broke up with her boyfriend and wanted to talk to me Sorry I’m trying to be a good friend
11:21 T to A: Well I’m sorry there was a problem regarding our son
11:22 A to T: What’s going on.
11:23 A to T: ?!
11:23 A to T: Why didn’t you say that instead of saying I need to talk to you.
11:23 T to A: Clearly nothing that matters to you. And why would I say I NEED to talk to you if it wasn’t important
11:24 A to T: What was the matter?
11:26 T to A: Don’t worry, you’ll see later. Just remember I tried contact you first
11:26 A to T: Just tell me!
11:27 A to T: Are you in the hospital?
11:29 T to A: No, and again it doesn’t matter now. Just remember you wanted to play games and lie and be childish when I tried to reach out
11:30 A to T: Okay Tony. Good night I’ll talk to you tomorrow or Tuesday
11:30 T to A: No you won’t
11:30 A to T: What do you mean no?!
11:32 T to A: You won’t talk to me tomorrow or any other day
11:33 A to T: Tuesday is my day. So yes I’ll text you in the morning to see when you’ll be dropping off Aaden
11:33 T to A: I won’t be
11:33: A to T: Tuesday is my day
11:34 T to A: There is no more days Adrienne
11:34 A to T: Wtf you mean?!
11:35 T to A: Enjoy your new life without us
11:35 A to T: You can’t just decide not to bring him back Tony
11:37 A to T: It says in the agreement that Tuesday is my day
11:38 A to T: You can’t just not bring him!
11:39 A to T: Tony!!!!
11:41 A to T: Seriously. Don’t play around like that. Please don’t try and take him from me!!!!
11:41 T to A: You tried to take him away from me. You failed. I didn’t
11:42 T to A: Enjoy your life without us now
11:42 A to T: Where are you?!
11:43 A to T: Tony I’m trying to make this co parent thing work!
11:44 T to A: Your not a parent anymore
11:44 A to T: I’m trying to get along with you for Aaden and your guns do this?!
11:44 A to T: You can’t just up and leave with Aaden
11:45 A to T: Where are you!
11:45 A to T: Where’s Aaden?
11:45 T to A: He’s dead
11:45 T to A: And soon I will be too
11:45 A to T: Don’t day that!!!!
11:46 A to T: Your playing right now! Please tell me your kidding!!!!!!!!
11:48 A to T: Your ****** kidding me!!!!!!
11:49 A to T: Don’t ******* talk like that
11:49 A to T: You couldn’t kill your own son!
11:50 A to T: Tony
11:52 A to T: Please don’t hurt Aaden
11:53 A to T: Please!!!!!!!!

[Image: moreno8n-3-web.jpg]
The body of 7-month-old Aaden Moreno ^ was recovered from Connecticut River on Tuesday. RIP angel.

In a short hearing in Superior Court today, Judge David P. Gold gave a summary of a hospital-bed arraignment on Wednesday where Tony Moreno was charged with murder and murder with special circumstances in the death of his son Aaden Moreno. His bail was set at $2 million.

Refs:
http://fox8.com/2015/07/09/disturbing-texts-reveal-final-moments-before-father-throws-baby-from-bridge/
http://www.courant.com/community/middletown/hc-middletown-moreno-baby-murder-arrest-0710-20150709-story.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3155127/You-not-parent-anymore-s-dead-chilling-text-messages-suicidal-father-sent-ex-girlfriend-final-moments-threw-baby-son-bridge.html

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - SIXFOOTERsez - 07-10-2015

Asshole

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Duchess - 07-10-2015

Oh God. 21

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Jimbone - 07-10-2015

No death penalty there either anymore because their governor is a big pussy.

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - HairOfTheDog - 07-24-2015

[Image: fox59-background14.jpg?w=770&h=433]

^ Richard Dobeski, 67, was arrested at the downtown Indianapolis Central Public Library.

Dobeski served time for molesting and killing two boys in 1965 when he was 16. He was released in 2007, only to go back to prison in 2008 for molesting a child.

He was released again on July 16, 2015, and had until midnight on July 23 to register as a sex offender.

He is being held on on four charges of failure to register, all level 6 felonies. He will be extradited back to La Porte County to face his charges.

http://fox59.com/2015/07/23/convicted-killer-child-molester-arrested-at-indianapolis-library/
-------------------------

Maybe he is institutionalized and wanted to go back. Maybe he wasn't clear on the registry requirements. Maybe he's nuts. I'm just glad the cops were all over his ass, no doubt itching for him to slip up so they could put him back inside where he can't get his hands on kids. He should never have been released after the first time, in my opinion.