Mock
Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children (/thread-4754.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Maggot - 07-24-2015

He looks like a career prisoner. Like he has nothing but harm to give any community. Maybe its the red blood vessels that broke around his eyes but I would not trust him, just from his looks.
I would also kneecap him if he got near my laundry hanging in the breeze. Just because.

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - sally - 07-24-2015

At the age of 16 he stabbed and strangled to death his neighbor's children who were 3 and 6 years old. Then after 40 years they let him out and he molests another kid and is released again. You'd think the first time would be enough to make him rot in prison. I wonder how long they'll keep him this time.

I don't like to think about it, it drives me nuts.

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - HairOfTheDog - 07-24-2015

It drives me nuts too. Fortunately, it drives some good cops nuts as well.

"Yes, I think he's a danger to the public," Lt. Todd Bulls told reporters after Dobeski's release last week. "He's a sex offender and evidently he doesn't have any regard for human life."

Dobeski had traveled by bus to Indianapolis after his prison release; Indiana authorities were reportedly tracking his movements all along the way. It appears that the minute his seven day sex-offender registration deadline passed, cops busted him and hauled him back.

The media reports don't give a lot of details on the legal front, but it has been reported that Dobeski is facing four Level 6 Felony charges. I looked up the Indiana laws. Each of those four felonies carries sentences ranging from 6 months to 2 12 years. So, at max, I think Dobeski could get 9 more years behind bars if he's convicted on all counts and gets consecutive rather than concurrent sentencing.

Really hoping he gets the max and dies before he's released again. I've seen cases of very old child molesters being released from prison and re-offending, and this piece of shit molester has already killed two small children (and been released early for good behavior).

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Jimbone - 07-25-2015

It's a shame some other inmate hasn't taken care of business all these years...

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Duchess - 07-25-2015

(07-25-2015, 11:25 AM)Jimbone Wrote: It's a shame some other inmate hasn't taken care of business all these years...

I've read in the past that those who prey on kids are housed with their own kind in order to avoid exactly what you (and many others) suggested. I think prisons have to cover their own ass in that kind of situation.

I'm not stating that's how it is, only that's what I've read.

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - FAHQTOO - 07-25-2015

(07-25-2015, 11:30 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-25-2015, 11:25 AM)Jimbone Wrote: It's a shame some other inmate hasn't taken care of business all these years...

I've read in the past that those who prey on kids are housed with their own kind in order to avoid exactly what you (and many others) suggested. I think prisons have to cover their own ass in that kind of situation.

I'm not stating that's how it is, only that's what I've read.

It's true. They do that in Indiana.

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - HairOfTheDog - 08-04-2015

This incestuous chronic child-molester will never walk free again. Good.

[Image: 2B179B3300000578-0-image-a-11_1438695889070.jpg]

^ Danny Richard Minor, 40, of The Colony, Texas was convicted Thursday on five counts of child sex abuse and handed a life sentence with no possibility of parole.

Prosecutors said that, from 2002 to 2009 while living in Plano, north of Dallas, Minor molested two of his own children as well as an unrelated child.

One of the victims came forward about the abuse in 2009, however the investigation was stalled due to 'conflicting statements', according to the Collin County District Attorney's Office.

So......Minor moved the family to The Colony and kept doing the same shit.

Until......in June 2014, a second child came forward.

The statement given by the child matched up with the information given by the first child in 2009. Minor was arrested and a search warrant was obtained for his DNA.

A paternity test was performed and confirmed that Minor is the biological father of his daughter's child.

On Thursday he was found guilty of three counts of Continuous Sexual Abuse of a Young Child and two counts of Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Child.

The continuous sexual abuse charged involve children under 14 years of age (the current ages of the minor victims hasn't been publicly revealed).

Ref: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3184912/Texas-father-sentenced-life-prison-fathering-underage-daughter-s-child-sexually-abusing-two-children-10-years.html

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Blindgreed1 - 08-04-2015

Five minutes alone in a shower stall with a tube sock and a roll of nickels.

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - HairOfTheDog - 08-04-2015

(08-04-2015, 02:08 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Five minutes alone in a shower stall with a tube sock and a roll of nickels.

I hope you have a drawer full of tube socks and many rolls of nickels Gunnar. There's a couple in Alabama to whom you might wanna pay a visit...

[Image: 2B19A11200000578-3185435-image-m-8_1438725676545.jpg][Image: 2B19A10E00000578-3185435-image-a-9_1438725682290.jpg]
^ Misty Lynn Wright, 23, and her boyfriend Johnathon Wayne Talley, 39, have been arrested and charged with child abuse.

Wright and Talley called authorities Monday when they found her 3-year-old daughter Jettie unconscious laying on a mattress on the porch. The baby was found in a pool of her own vomit.

[Image: 2B19A10A00000578-3185435-image-a-4_1438725612513.jpg]
Jettie ^ was rushed to to Children's Hospital where she was pronounced dead. RIP.

Chief Deputy Randy Christian says that after examination it was determined that the Jettie's injuries were the result of repeated blows to her abdomen, chest and head.

Her death has now been ruled a homicide, and the aggravated child abuse charges against the girl's mother and her ex-convict boyfriend are expected to soon be upgraded to capital murder.

There were several other children living at the home; all have been taken into protective custody.

Deplorable fuckers.

Refs:
http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2015/08/trafford_girl_3_died_from_repe.html#incart_2box
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3185435/Tragedy-girl-3-beaten-death-pool-vomit-mother-arrested-crime-alongside-boyfriend.html

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Blindgreed1 - 08-05-2015

There is a dark place inside of me reserved for people who prey upon children.

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Maggot - 08-05-2015

That type and "skinners" do not get very far breathing in prison.

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Duchess - 08-05-2015

They should just die. Poof, you're dead. Fuckers.

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Blindgreed1 - 08-05-2015

(08-05-2015, 04:07 PM)Duchess Wrote:

They should just die. Poof, you're dead. Fuckers.
Too humane.

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - HairOfTheDog - 10-07-2015

There is a lot of disdain for single mothers who bring abusive men into their children's lives; appropriately so.

I feel the same about this single father who brought an abusive woman into his little boy's life.

[Image: 2D1624D300000578-0-image-a-108_1443984474177.jpg]
Alicia Goemaat, 20, is charged with second-degree murder after kicking to death her boyfriend's 17-month-old son Drue Lehto.

Goemaat and her boyfriend Derek Lethto (30) lived together with her 2-year-old son and his son Drue in West Seattle.

On September 27, Drue's father had left the house to run errands. Goemaat would later tell authorities that she grew angry when the two boys got into a fight about a toy. She kicked Drue, knocking him to the ground, and kicked him again before putting him in a playpen, where he was later found unresponsive, court records say.

Drue's father, who had returned home before his girlfriend reported the baby wasn't breathing, tried to administer CPR, reports say. However, he died before medics arrived. Medics called in police, who observed blood coming from Drue's left ear and bruises on his face and body, court documents say.

The autopsy found that Drue died of abdominal trauma and internal bleeding. He also suffered a clavicle fracture. The Medical Examiner's Office ruled his death a homicide.

The probable cause report says that Drue was taken to Children's Hospital Sept. 20 for an unrelated matter and that doctors observed bruises and scratches on Drue that did not appear normal for a boy his age. Hospital staff reported the suspicious injuries to Child Protective Services, court records indicate.

A couple who stayed with Goemaat and her boyfriend in West Seattle earlier in September reported that Goemaat repeatedly grew agitated when she was either using drugs or suffering withdrawal symptoms and would scream at Drue to stop crying, according to probable cause reports.

Goemaat denied knowing what happened to Drue until she was arrested Oct. 1. When police arrived, her boyfriend reported she had tried to attempt suicide the previous night. After being taken to Seattle police headquarters, Goemaat admitted to kicking Drue twice in the stomach.

Derek Lehto's mother, Maria Blanco, said she's worried about her son. "He's doing so bad," Blanco said. "He's just doing horrible. ... He's just so devastated." (HOTD: Well, I wouldn't wish a child's death on anyone. But, Derek Lehto knew his young girlfriend was physically abusive to Drue and left the poor little guy alone in her care anyway; he's an asshole in my book).

Blanco and her husband, Allen, set up a fundraising page to help pay for Drue's funeral costs.

Goemaat remains held in King County Jail on $1 million bail.

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/crime/article/Murder-charge-filed-for-fatal-W-Seattle-6553951.php

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Blindgreed1 - 10-07-2015

(10-07-2015, 01:44 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: There is a lot of disdain for single mothers who bring abusive men into their children's lives; appropriately so.

I feel the same about this single father who brought an abusive woman into his little boy's life.

[Image: 2D1624D300000578-0-image-a-108_1443984474177.jpg]
Alicia Goemaat, 20, is charged with second-degree murder after kicking to death her boyfriend's 17-month-old son Drue Lehto.

Goemaat and her boyfriend Derek Lethto (30) lived together with her 2-year-old son and his son Drue in West Seattle.

On September 27, Drue's father had left the house to run errands. Goemaat would later tell authorities that she grew angry when the two boys got into a fight about a toy. She kicked Drue, knocking him to the ground, and kicked him again before putting him in a playpen, where he was later found unresponsive, court records say.

Drue's father, who had returned home before his girlfriend reported the baby wasn't breathing, tried to administer CPR, reports say. However, he died before medics arrived. Medics called in police, who observed blood coming from Drue's left ear and bruises on his face and body, court documents say.

The autopsy found that Drue died of abdominal trauma and internal bleeding. He also suffered a clavicle fracture. The Medical Examiner's Office ruled his death a homicide.

The probable cause report says that Drue was taken to Children's Hospital Sept. 20 for an unrelated matter and that doctors observed bruises and scratches on Drue that did not appear normal for a boy his age. Hospital staff reported the suspicious injuries to Child Protective Services, court records indicate.

A couple who stayed with Goemaat and her boyfriend in West Seattle earlier in September reported that Goemaat repeatedly grew agitated when she was either using drugs or suffering withdrawal symptoms and would scream at Drue to stop crying, according to probable cause reports.

Goemaat denied knowing what happened to Drue until she was arrested Oct. 1. When police arrived, her boyfriend reported she had tried to attempt suicide the previous night. After being taken to Seattle police headquarters, Goemaat admitted to kicking Drue twice in the stomach.

Derek Lehto's mother, Maria Blanco, said she's worried about her son. "He's doing so bad," Blanco said. "He's just doing horrible. ... He's just so devastated." (HOTD: Well, I wouldn't wish a child's death on anyone. But, Derek Lehto knew his young girlfriend was physically abusive to Drue and left the poor little guy alone in her care anyway; he's an asshole in my book).

Blanco and her husband, Allen, set up a fundraising page to help pay for Drue's funeral costs.

Goemaat remains held in King County Jail on $1 million bail.

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/crime/article/Murder-charge-filed-for-fatal-W-Seattle-6553951.php
Step-Momma was a junkie. She'll have tons of fun in gen pop.

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - SIXFOOTERsez - 11-11-2015

(09-25-2014, 08:26 PM)IroningBroad Wrote: http://kxan.com/2014/09/25/medical-examiner-body-not-referred-to-as-colton-turner/

Snip:

Medical Examiner: Body not referred to as Colton Turner

AUSTIN (KXAN) — The Travis County Medical Examiner says the body found in Southeast Austin is not yet officially considered 2-year-old Colton Turner. Officials say they are awaiting scientific identification through DNA analysis. That’s happening at the University of North Texas, where specimens from the body of the unidentified child were sent.
Spokeswoman Sarah Scott also says the Medical Examiner’s Office is not releasing a
cause of death on the child’s body, saying information is limited.

“The investigation is continuing, and there is a law enforcement objection to the release of information,” said Scott.

-------------------------------------------

I'm guessing the body was there longer than LE believed it to be based on Micheal and Meagan's stories.

This is so fucking sad..that this baby's body is so decomposed the ME can't even ID him.His mom most likely never took him to the dentist either as they could also have used his dental records to identify him as well.

Found this today

http://www.fox7austin.com/news/6434957-story

Colton Turner's family wants jury to hear evidence

For the third day, Travis County Judge David Wahlberg heard evidence during a pre-trial hearing for the mother accused of having a hand in her son's death last year.

Meagan Work's lawyers are looking to have evidence and the 21 year-old statements. They say Cedar Park police and other law enforcement agencies violated her rights in the first five days of the case. They are alleging that she made the statements

"It is very difficult to sit in there and hear that they want to get that evidence thrown out," says Colton Turner's Great Aunt Diane Battles. She and her sister Kim Vidure, Colton's Grandmother have sat in the front row of the court room throughout the hearing.

Fighting back tears, Diane adds, "Meagan knows what she did, Mike knows what he did, and they need to pay for what they did."

On Wednesday video was shown to the court of an interview between FBI Special Agent Robert Gutierrez and Work. The interview took place at the Cedar Park Police Department, while the search for her son was underway. Gutierrez, like the other officers who have testified, said he was approaching the case "objectively". And because of the stories she had told police about her son's whereabouts, he was looking at it as, "she's a victim mom whose child had been abducted."

Gutierrez also testified that he read Work her Miranda Rights. He said he also asked Work several times if she felt okay or if she needed medical attention, but he said, she declined. And he said she "responded lucidly" to his questions and provided "complete sentences." Work's attorneys argue she was under mental duress, and because of that she wasn't of sound mind to consent to the interviews.

They also allege she was held and questioned for hours without being given a lawyer, that she was sick, and because she was four months pregnant was vomiting. "While she was in an air-conditioned room being offered breakfast tacos and pizza, where was Colton?" Diane argues, "Colton was in a field covered in dirt in a 100+ degree temperatures because of Meagan."

Diane says it's hard to believe the police are coming under fire for the way they handled the case. She says she is grateful for the half dozen agencies who looked for for the child. "Law enforcement spent hours," she says, "It wasn't only Meagan that was in there for 18-24 hours." She adds, "look at the law enforcement that put their families aside for our family, to find Colton."

Another witness to take the stand on Wednesday was Cedar Park Police Lieutenant Thomas Chanse. He was on the team that looked for Colton during the search. It was launched on September 10 after photos of a battered and bruised Colton were turned into the Cedar Park Police Department.

Chanse interviewed Work after Colton's remains had been uncovered on September 12. By that time, Work was booked into the Williamson County Jail on a child abandonment charge.

In his testimony, Chanse described the conversation. He said Work consented to the interview after being read her Miranda rights. He said Work eventually admitted to knowing that Colton was dead. He said she also admitted to holding the child's lifeless body as her boyfriend, Michael Turner, looked for a burial spot, then held a flashlight as the grave was dug. It was an emotional moment in the courtroom for the toddler's family. "A real mother would lay down her own life for her child," Battles says angrily, "a mother would not hold a flashlight while a boyfriend buried her baby, no mother would do that."

The lead investigator on the case, Austin Police Detective Anthony Nelson, was also called to testify. He detailed for the court how Turner had led police to the spot in the field where Colton was buried. He also said Turner told police about what happened. He said when he went to talk to Work about the developments, he let her talk first. "Getting the story was extremely difficult," Nelson told the court, adding "I don't think she was honest with me at all."

The hearing is in recess until August 17. That's when the Defense will call their witness. Then Judge Wahlberg will make a decision about what statements and evidence will be admissible. The case is scheduled for a jury trial in late Fall. Michael Turner is also being held in connection to Colton's death. Though he has not been formally charged, his trial is also set for late Fall.

Though it has been a long and trying year for Colton's family, Battles says they will continue to fight, "We know what she did, she knows what she did, and we are going to trust in God and he's going to bring our family, he is going to bring our Colton justice."

http://www.fox7austin.com/news/local-news/36180070-story

A Travis County Judge ruled on evidence today in the case of the mother accused in connection with her son's death. Judge David Wahlberg suppressed many of the statements Meagan Work made to Police while they were searching for her son, Colton Turner.

The two year-old's remains were found in a South East Austin grave last September. Police say he had been buried there since July. Work was taken in for questioning after pictures of the bruised toddler were brought to Cedar Park Police.

She was interviewed in a home on September 10th. But, Judge Wahlberg ruled much of what she told Police from the time she was taken into custody on September 10 through September 13 will not be admissible.

During the initial hearing in August, Cedar Park Police had testified that they placed Work in an interview room and questioned her. She would not be placed under arrest until September 11. Wahlberg called the initial arrest "unlawful".

A DNA swab taken from Work was also ruled inadmissible.

In light of Judge Wahlberg's ruling, Work's lawyers plan to challenge any search warrants obtained by Police during the time that was ruled inadmissible. A hearing is scheduled for November.

The case is scheduled to go to trial in late February.

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - HairOfTheDog - 11-21-2015

Psycho Babysitter

[Image: 2EA6529A00000578-3328279-Police_have_cha...381752.jpg]
^ This is 2-year-old Lyndon Albers from Hamilton, Massachusetts.

Lyndon was put to bed by her parents Thursday night, checked on at 3 a.m., and then missing from her room at 7:00 a.m. Friday morning. Her parents called police immediately.

Police were searching high and low for the little cutie, processing the home as a crime scene, and preparing to issue an amber alert when a call came in from an elderly couple in the town of Rowley, about 30 miles away.

Luckily, Tom and Marge Crosby stopped as they were driving down the road and saw something strange in a pile of leaves. When they went to check it out, they found a small child. It was Lyndon, freezing, naked, covered in cigarette burns, and with a shaven head with a contusion. Lyndon was taken to the hospital where she was reunited with her parents.

[Image: 2EAA51A100000578-3328279-image-a-95_1448129386936.jpg]
^Abigail Hannah is the former babysitter of Lyndon.

Police aren't releasing details yet, but they quickly connected Hannah to Lyndon's abduction and assault and arrested her today. She'd been fired by Lyndon's parents a couple of weeks ago; no details released as to why.

Hannah, a recently-engaged 21 year-old , has been charged with kidnapping, assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, assault and battery on a child and breaking and entering. She is being held without bail.

Refs:
http://heavy.com/news/2015/11/abigail-abi-hanna-lyndon-albers-kidnap-kidnapping-shaved-head-suspect-hamilton-topsfield-massachusetts-facebook-page/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3328279/Police-charge-former-babysitter-21-abducting-two-year-old-girl-naked-

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - HairOfTheDog - 11-23-2015

^ The babysitter who kidnapped, burned, shaved, and left naked 2-year-old Lyndon Albers under leaves on the side of the road appeared in court today. Her attorney entered a plea of 'not guilty'.

[Image: 2EBD2C5000000578-0-image-a-2_1448301791108.jpg]
^ Abigail Hanna arrived to court in an unmarked police car with tinted windows Monday. She had a lot of support in the courtroom, including her parents and her fiance. They sat and listened as a court physician described a mentally ill person suffering, " multiple psychotic symptoms."

Hanna could barely stand on her own during the arraignment, court officers held her arms.

Tammy Howe, court psychologist, said, "In my opinion she is not competent." Howe says she examined Hanna since she's been in custody.

"She is experiencing suicidal ideations, and she's hasn't tried to hurt herself today, but it's unclear if she is intending to today," she said.

Howe says the 21-year-old was unable to communicate and understanding of the charges of even where she was. She also said Hanna has a history of suicide attempts.

Hanna's defense attorney said the suspect was suffering from "serious and potentially life threatening issues." Read the full statement below.

The search warrant indicates that police searched Hanna's home looking for cigarettes, hair clippers, scissors, children's clothes and footwear. The entire document is attached to this post.

Hanna will undergo a full mental evaluation in Worcester before her next court appearance Dec. 11.

Story: http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/30582896/babysitter-charged-with-kidnapping-hamilton-toddler-is-held-without-bail

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - HairOfTheDog - 11-24-2015

The Rape and Murder of Gabbi Doolin -- Kentucky

[Image: 2E7A24BF00000578-3331243-Gabbi_Doolin-m-...687112.jpg]
Gabbi ^ was just 7-years-old. RIP. 42

Gabbi attended a high school football game with her parents on November 14th. She was cheering for her brother's team. 30 minutes after she went missing, her body was discovered in a nearby creek.

[Image: 2EC4EF4C00000578-3331243-image-m-3_1448375348347.jpg]
On Friday, Kentucky State Police arrested ^Timothy Madden, 38. He is a construction worker and father of 5 who was sitting near the family at the football game.

Yesterday, Allen County District Judge Martha Blair Harrison's voice appeared to shake with emotion as she read the counts: murder, kidnapping, first-degree rape and first-degree sodomy.

Gabbi's parents, Brian and Amy Doolin, were understandably inconsolable when the charges were read. Brian Doolin reportedly went to high school with Madden.

Police found Gabbi's DNA on Madden's clothing. He claims he must have gotten the DNA on him when he rubbed against a fence or trash can. He pleaded not guilty and insists he could never hurt a child.

Refs:
http://www.fox17.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/Gabby-Doolin-39-s-Parents-attend-Accused-Killer-39-s-Arraignment-235700.shtml
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3331243/Not-guilty-plea-entered-case-Kentucky-girls-death.html

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Midwest Spy - 11-24-2015

He's the worst of the worst of humanity.

A father of five doing this to someone else's child?

Time for some ISIS-like punishment for this one.

Pres. Obama (calling Abdul Abdelnaby Mohammed, head of ISIS Public Affairs): Hey, we're sending you one for your next edition of ISIS Monthly. Feel free to kill him in the most horrific manner of your choice. When you're done, leave his body for the buzzards.

Abdul: Youre the best, Barack.