Mock
Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children (/thread-4754.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - RJs-Ex - 11-22-2011

(11-22-2011, 08:40 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: oh Christ, did she kill these precious twins?

[Image: article-0-0EE51DEC00000578-44_468x317.jpg]

[Image: article-0-0EE51E3C00000578-32_468x286.jpg]

[Image: article-0-0EE51E3000000578-927_468x286.jpg]

Police in south eastern Idaho say detectives are investigating the 'suspicious' deaths of one-month-old identical twin boys whose mother called 911 to report that they weren't breathing.

Kiarra Kimbell, of Pocatello, made the report at 8:35 a.m. Monday, authorities said.

Lt. Paul Manning said the babies, Gabriel R. Medrano and Tryce E. Medrano, were rushed to the Portneuf Medical Center and pronounced dead on arrival.

Autopsies were planned for Monday evening to determine the cause of the deaths, the Associated Press reports.

Police declined to release additional details Monday afternoon.

I might buy that one of them died from SIDS - but not BOTH. If I had to guess, I'd say she smothered them. I hope I'm wrong.

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Lady Cop - 11-22-2011

RJX: i might buy that one of them died from SIDS - but not BOTH. If I had to guess, I'd say she smothered them. I hope I'm wrong.

my thoughts exactly.

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Lady Cop - 11-22-2011

RE: POST 160

Idaho authorities are investigating the "suspicious" deaths of identical twin boys who apparently died at the same time Monday - just one month after their birth.

Police say mom Kiarra Kimbell called 911 early Monday morning and reported one infant not breathing at her Pocatello home.

First responders found both babies, Gabriel and Tryce Medrano, non-responsive in an adult bed, Lt. Paul Manning with the Pocatello Police told the Daily News.

The infants were rushed to the hospital but pronounced dead on arrival, he said.

"It's suspicious because we have no trauma, and while they were born prematurely, the doctor says they were in good health. We have to look at it suspiciously," Manning said.

"The autopsies were last night. We haven't found anything yet. We have to wait for toxicology results that take about six weeks," Bannock County Coroner Kim Quick told The News.

Investigators already have ruled out carbon monoxide poisoning.

"We monitored the home, and it was not present. There was no fireplace, no gas, no possible source," Quick said.

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - RJs-Ex - 11-22-2011

Although, prematurity and putting a baby to sleep in an adult bed both up the risk for SIDS. Still, I can't believe it would happen to both babies at the same time.

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Lady Cop - 11-23-2011

oh God how cruel. bastard threw her in the water strapped to her car seat. to get back at the mother. i hope he resists arrest.

[Image: 111123075155-arthur-e-morgan-iii-story-top.jpg]

(CNN) -- A manhunt is under way in New Jersey as multiple law enforcement agencies search for Arthur E. Morgan III, who is wanted for questioning in the death of a two-year-old girl, authorities said.

The girl is believed to be Morgan's biological daughter.

A group of boys discovered the child's body partially submerged in a stream in Shark River Park in Monmouth County on Tuesday afternoon, officials said.

She was still strapped in her car seat, CNN afffiliate WABC reported.

The stream runs directly beneath an overpass, suggesting the child and car seat were thrown from the overpass, said county prosecutor Christopher Gramiccioni.

Morgan was supposed to return the child to her mother Monday night following a custody visit, Gramiccioni. When he failed to return the child, prosecutors in Ocean County charged him with endangering the welfare of a child and interfering with child custody Tuesday morning.

The child was found dead some 20 hours later, WABC reported.

A number of federal and state agencies, including the FBI, are involved in the search, suggesting Morgan may try to leave New Jersey where he and the child's mother live separately, Gramiccioni said.

[Image: missing-girl-lakehurstjpg-e32fd98969d9b738.jpg]

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - JsMom - 11-23-2011

Poor baby! She is soo precious. What a black bastard he is. Signs_173

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Jezreel - 11-23-2011

Wow I hope they have to shoot him, poor child must have been so scared, what a heartless monster!

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Jezreel - 11-24-2011

RE: Post #160

So I was trying to find information on whether this type of this has happened before, and I cam across this sad story of twins... There are two other children in the house, so I wonder if some sort of accident like this could have happened?

Yolonda Harrington-Sabir felt panic when she awoke and didn't see her twin baby boys in their matching wooden cribs in her bedroom.

She ran through her apartment screaming on the morning of Aug. 12, thinking someone had taken them. She didn't see them in their car seats. Not in the bedrooms of her four older children.

She was relieved when her 8-year-old daughter called from her bedroom that the boys were in bed with her.

But that relief turned to horror when Harrington-Sabir yanked the comforter off the girl and found both 3-month-old boys lifeless underneath.

"My daughter said she didn't want them to be cold," Harrington-Sabir explained in an interview Friday. "She wanted them to be with her. She must have gotten them out of their cribs between 5 and 7 in the morning."

The twins' deaths were accidental, the St. Louis County medical examiner's office said late this week. Officials had waited to sign off on that conclusion until toxicology test results arrived, showing nothing suspicious.

Both boys — Noah and Moses Abdus-Sabir — died of suffocation from the bedding, said Suzanne McCune, forensic administrator for the medical examiner's office.

Police said from the start that they did not suspect foul play and saw no sign of trauma.

On Friday, Sgt. James McWilliams, a spokesman for St. Louis County police, said his department's investigators have not completed their work and had no comment.
[...]

Harrington-Sabir sat on a porch at her mother's home in Bel-Nor on Friday and talked about the twins and how she is trying to help her other children cope.

"I can't even cry in front of them," the 29-year-old mother said.

The twins, born on Mother's Day, had joined Harrington-Sabir's family of the daughter and three sons, 2, 4 and 5.

"Everybody kept joking that now I had a basketball team and cheerleader," she said. She named the twins Noah and Moses for "No-Mo," as in "no more" kids.

Harrington-Sabir said she tries to reassure her daughter, who is in counseling, that she loves her and doesn't blame her.

"My daughter's very reluctant to pick up small children now," she said. "Her spirit's been broken. I can't tell her anything except, 'It's not your fault.' She just wanted to help."

Harrington-Sabir was going through a divorce when she found out she was pregnant. Her ex-husband moved out of state.

"Some might be worried about the older kids being jealous, but what you need to worry about is, will they love them too much?" Harrington-Sabir said. "I feel my twins were loved to death."

In the past, her daughter had taken the babies into her room when the twins were safely in their car seats. But she never before put them in bed with her, the mother said.
[...]

Based on what a medical examiner's investigator told her, Harrington-Sabir thinks they died sometime after 5 a.m. She believes her daughter had sneaked into her bedroom and taken them.

"She tried to put them on her and wrap them up with her," Harrington-Sabir said. "From what I was told, it was the positioning they were in (under the covers), and they kept breathing in the same air."

Neighbors said Harrington-Sabir was a conscientious mother. Friends often commented about how quiet and well-behaved her children are.
[...]

Detectives had the 8-year-old girl show them what happened, Harrington-Sabir said.

"I'm going to jail, Mama," she said the girl cried that day. "I didn't mean to wrap them."

No one was arrested, and none of the oldest children was ever removed from the home by police or children's service workers.

"My kids are now afraid of police because they kept putting me in and out of the police car" to talk, she said.
[...]

She said she still wakes up at night looking for them.

Harrington-Sabir, a Muslim, prepared her babies' bodies for burial and wrapped them in strips of white cotton. She said they were buried in individual white coffins at Lake Charles Park Cemetery. In her faith, she said, Allah wants her to show patience in knowing that one day she will see her children again.

"I'm not there yet," she said. "I want them here. I want to see their smiles and smell their curly hair."
[Image: 4e774f631fc4e.preview-300.jpg]
[Image: 4e73adfeabde8.preview-300.jpg]

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - SIXFOOTERsez - 11-26-2011

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/florida/fl-rilya-wilson-graham-trial-20111125,0,5739582.story

MIAMI— A trial date has finally been set in the murder case of little Rilya Wilson.

The 4-year-old foster child disappeared in South Florida in 2000, sparking a shakeup at the state's child welfare agency.
Miami (Miami-Dade, Florida) Wilson's foster mother Geralyn Graham will go on trial March 26. Graham maintains her innocence in Rilya's death.
Rilya's body was never found, and authorities have little physical evidence. They aren't even sure whether Geralyn Graham is the defendant's name or one of her 47 aliases.

It took 15 months for officials to discover Rilya was missing. Florida's child welfare agency has been overhauled but is still accused of lax oversight.

In February, authorities found the body of a Miami girl in her foster-turned-adopted father's car. Welfare workers had repeatedly dismissed abuse allegations against her parents.

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Lady Cop - 11-27-2011

[Image: article-2066717-0EF4F5EA00000578-359_308x330.jpg]

Chicago Sun Times
It was Christopher Valdez’s fourth birthday Friday, and his relatives were preparing to celebrate at the family’s Southwest Side home. But instead of a celebration, there was mourning.

The little boy was killed Friday afternoon in what police described as a “possible domestic situation” at Christopher’s home in the 5100 block of South Trumbull Avenue.

Police late Friday said they were talking to a male person of interest who was in custody.

Police said the boy was dead when police arrived at the home about 2:10 p.m. The child appeared to have died from “multiple blunt force trauma,” police said.

On Friday night, shocked relatives gathered at the home of Christopher’s grandparents — just across the alley from where Christopher lived — to grieve. And they defended the boy’s mother.

“We want everyone to know that our daughter is innocent of whatever happened there,” said Christopher’s grandfather, Tom Valdez. BULLSHIT!! DUMB CUNT PICKED THE KNOWN VIOLENT BASTARD TO SLEEP WITH!

While the family said they didn’t yet know all of the details, they said that at some point Friday afternoon, Christopher’s mother, Crystal Valdez, telephoned one of her brothers, desperate for help.

Upon arriving at his sister’s home, the brother was forced to restrain his sister’s live-in boyfriend, with whom Crystal Valdez had a troubled relationship, family members said.

“He has created a lot of problems,” said Tom Valdez, declining to go into details.

Christopher was a happy, appealing boy, who loved Spiderman, his grandfather Tom Valdez told the Chicago Tribune.

'He also had this little rabbit that he would squeeze and it would sing a song,' he said. 'He would walk around with it all day.'

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Lady Cop - 11-27-2011

re: post 170
good, they charged her too. she cared more about this bastard's nasty dick than her own child. DIE WHORE.
beasts.
how terribly sad. :(

chicago sun times
Four-year-old Christopher Valdez’s mother was convicted late last month of domestic battery of her son. Now, a month later, Christopher is dead, his mother is charged with concealing a homicide and her live-in boyfriend is charged with murder.Christopher died Friday, on his birthday, of blunt-force trauma and child abuse and his death was ruled a homicide.

Cesar Ruiz, 34, of the 5100 block of South Trumbull, who lived with the boy and his mother, was charged with first degree murder and concealment of a homicidal death, and on an outstanding warrant for a suspended/revoked driver’s license.

The boy’s mother, Crystal Valdez, 28, was charged with concealment of a homicidal death and endangering a child resulting in death. She had been convicted of battering the child in late October and was ordered to take parenting classes.

On Saturday, the boy’s uncle shared his grief.

“I want justice for my nephew,” Joe Valdez, Crystal’s brother, said Saturday.

Although it was Christopher’s birthday Friday, Katrine Valdez, Joe’s wife, said the boy’s mother and boyfriend had not planned a celebration.

Instead, Katrine Valdez, who lives with her husband in unincorporated Chicago near Burbank, said she got a call from a neighbor and relative of the boyfriend who said the boy had been at her home for Thanksgiving and the boy had a black eye.

The couple went to the home in the 5100 block of South Trumbull to investigate, but no one would answer the door, Katrine Valdez said. When her husband attempted to open a first floor window, Crystal came to the door but tried to stop them from coming inside, Katrine Valdez said. Crystal told them her kids were with her boyfriend’s grandparents, Katrine Valdez said.

But Katrine forced her way in, and they saw Crystal’s 5-year-old daughter, Christine, lying near a rolled up comforter. The girl came over and greeted her aunt and uncle.

“The house was in disarray,” Katrine Valdez said. “It was as if she was packing to leave the apartment. ... They were ready to leave.”

Crystal Valdez then tried to stop her from entering the bedroom where Christine had been. Katrine said she pulled back the comforter and saw Christopher’s badly bruised body.

“She pointed to the boyfriend and said that it was him,” Katrine Valdez said. “The boyfriend pointed out that crystal was involved.”

Katrine Valdez said her “husband got physical with” the boyfriend, then broke away and called 911.

Paramedics came and tried to revive the boy, but were unsuccessful.

“He was completely beaten up from head to toe,” Katrine Valdez alleged. She said he had cover-up type make-up on much of his body.

Police took both the mother and boyfriend into custody at that point, Katrine Valdez said.

An autopsy Saturday determined that Valdez died from multiple blunt force injuries and child abuse, according to the Cook County medical examiner’s office. His death was ruled a homicide.

Two older children, ages 10 and 11, are in the custody of their grandparents, Katrine Valdez said.

The children’s father, who asked not to be named, said he was not closely involved with the family anymore.

[Image: cesar-ruiz-crystal-valdez.jpg]

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Jezreel - 11-29-2011

More F'in stupid arse idiots and the mother was right there too!!

Mail online:
A 19-year-old woman has been jailed after she was spotted dangling her baby niece out of a window of a speeding car.

Gabrielle Handy was arrested after police managed to pull over the vehicle after it was followed by a concerned motorist for over 20 miles.

Police said the car was travelling up to speeds of 65mph while the baby was allegedly held outside the window.

A patrol car managed to stop the vehicle by which time the baby had been pulled back inside.

Handy, the baby's aunt, denied holding the her outside the vehicle as it drove along the interstate in Pearland, Texas.

The baby's mother was also in the car during the Thanksgiving Day incident, although she provided no reason for the dangling to police

The drama began after two sisters travelling behind Handy's vehicle saw the baby being held out of a rear passenger window.

They called 911 and were told by the dispatcher to keep the car in sight until a patrol car could catch up.

The sisters, who have not been named, followed the car for over 20 miles before it was pulled over.

Handy was booked into jail and charged with endangering a child.

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Lady Cop - 11-30-2011

re: post 165

i am so glad they got this guy! DIE screaming fucker.

[Image: article-2067944-0EFEE84E00000578-53_636x396.jpg]

Arthur Morgan III was captured yesterday afternoon at a home in San Diego, California, a week after he allegedly murdered Tierra Morgan-Glover (inset) in a New Jersey park. New Jersey prosecutors today said they will move quickly to extradite Morgan, who had sparked a nationwide manhunt after fleeing the state. He was being held early today in California, but it was not clear when an extradition hearing would be scheduled.

[Image: article-2067944-0EFE857500000578-164_634x403.jpg]

[Image: article-2067944-0EFE4A8500000578-912_634x436.jpg]

[Image: article-2067944-0EF7BB1A00000578-831_634x471.jpg]

The toddler was still strapped in her car seat, face down, when she was found partially submerged in a creek at Shark River Park in New Jersey

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - RJs-Ex - 11-30-2011

His own child. Motherfuck.

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - JsMom - 11-30-2011

That's the type of motherfucker I'd call a Nigger! I hope the sob drowns on a dick in prison! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Lady Cop - 12-03-2011

i want to see these two beasts! names and photos! Britain needs to bring hanging back!
how tiny this baby must be!

dailymail
A man and a woman have been arrested after one-month-old baby was allegedly raped and battered.

The tiny child had a heart attack brought on by his injuries and is fighting for his life.

He was rushed to Darent Valley Hospital in Dartford, Kent, on Thursday at 7am, but was transferred to London's King's College Hospital after having a cardiac arrest there.

It is believed the boy suffered a broken arm, collar bone, punctured lungs and fractures to every rib.

There were also sexual injuries and serious internal injuries suggesting rape.

The baby boy currently battling to stay alive with the help of a life support machine.

A spokesman told the Mail Online that a 35-year-old man and a 33-year-old woman, both from the Gravesend area of Kent, were arrested in connection with the incident.

The man is reported to have been arrested on suspicion of rape and grievous bodily harm. They have been released on police bail until Thursday December 8 while inquiries continue. OH SHIT NO!!!

another report says The suspects are being held at North Kent police station. and that he is 46.

[Image: article-2069467-0F09253100000578-411_468x332.jpg]

[Image: article-2069467-001F0E6200000258-37_468x376.jpg]

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Duchess - 12-03-2011

Oh..my..God! An infant. People are so fucked up. I can totally understand how someone can kill in the heat of the moment when I read shit like this. Poor baby.

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - JsMom - 12-03-2011

I'm truly at a loss for words! 1 mth old? Was it his parents? To rape and torture these 2 motherfuckers is not even good enough for me.

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - Jezreel - 12-03-2011

Fuck!! What is wrong with people..... This made me sick. That poor baby I hope he makes it

RE: Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children - JsMom - 12-03-2011

I hope he makes it too! I can't even imagine what that baby will endure mentally. When he is older and hears what happened to him. I hope this baby never remembers this sickening torture he encountered.