Mock
DUTCHESS - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: DUTCHESS (/thread-490.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

- Middle Finger - 07-09-2009

Sally, just get that shit cut down and style it or something, you have to say goodbye to that 70s time warp.

- The Antagonist - 07-09-2009

What are you? Some fag ladies image consultant?

- Maggot - 07-09-2009

Remember: When a man gets a bad haircut ....it's just a bad haircut.

When a woman gets a bad haircut it's a fucking catastrophe.

The Antagonist Wrote:What are you? Some fag ladies image consultant?

MAYBE, what the hell is it to you!? ::bravo::

- sally - 07-09-2009

The Antagonist Wrote:Do like me, layer it up, very long layers, keep the length and use the serum. Let it air dry and then 'fluff' it with the dryer or your fingers at the scalp only after it's dry.

I going to try this and I now have Frank the homosexual hairdresser on ignore.

People who use Ignore features on websites tend to be weak in some form.

- The Antagonist - 07-09-2009

sally Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:Do like me, layer it up, very long layers, keep the length and use the serum. Let it air dry and then 'fluff' it with the dryer or your fingers at the scalp only after it's dry.

I going to try this and I now have Frank the homosexual hairdresser on ignore.

Feel free to pm me for some details on how to cut it. I'm a hairdresser and trust me when i tell you that when you tell the stylist to layer it and leave long, they don't!

I'll give you exact wording to guide him/her.

- sally - 07-09-2009

I saw what you said in the POTD, Frank. This is the first time I've ever used the ignore feature and it's for one simple reason, you're a twat.

Wow, Sally, you are really showing yourself to be pathetic ... using Ignore on me because I mocked your haircut and recommend a style change. Who knew that hair would be the vicious straw that broke the camel's back?

Using Ignore, especially for the reason you give = weak & pathetic.

- sally - 07-09-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:Wow, Sally, you are really showing yourself to be pathetic ... using Ignore on me because I mocked your haircut and recommend a style change. Who knew that hair would be the vicious straw that broke the camel's back?

Using Ignore, especially for the reason you give = weak & pathetic.
I have taken you off ignore, it's wasn't as great as I imagined it to be. I just wanted to try it out and I chose you because you're a twat. There was no complex or deepreason behind it ::finger::

Let the record show that I broke down Sally with hair mocking.

- LuMPyPussy - 07-09-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:Sally, just get that shit cut down and style it or something, you have to say goodbye to that 70s time warp.

Sally, I'd listen to Frank. He knows hair fashion, that's why he's got that little curl in the front of his hair do...

Oh wait, that isn't fashionable either.

Yes Sally, don't listen to me. Your hairstyle does not look like a 70s reject experiment, and my hair curling around a little on one side only affirms that.

Well, she can listen to a man that looks like a Clark Kent wannabe right out of the 50s or she can listen to a hair professional like Ant that just said straight hair with bangs is always in fashion.

Like I said, she should listen to you. You obviously have it goin' on.

- sally - 07-09-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:Yes Sally, don't listen to me. Your hairstyle does not look like a 70s reject experiment, and my hair curling around a little on one side only affirms that.
Well you can't do anything about that silly little cow lick except grow your hair out or shave your head which I imagine has a large dent in it. All I have to do is pull my hair back into a pony tail and it's all fixed.

LuMPyPussy Wrote:Well, she can listen to a man that looks like a Clark Kent wannabe right out of the 50s or she can listen to a hair professional like Ant that just said straight hair with bangs is always in fashion.

My hair does not look like something out of date, it naturally parts and curls a little on one side, dopey. But I see you are utilizing your stale MO of trying to put down the messenger when the message is spot on.

Let's repeat: Sally's hair looks like it has needed updating for a few decades. I didn't say Ant's suggestion wasn't good.

sally Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Yes Sally, don't listen to me. Your hairstyle does not look like a 70s reject experiment, and my hair curling around a little on one side only affirms that.
Well you can't do anything about that silly little cow lick except grow your hair out or shave your head which I imagine has a large dent in it. All I have to do is pull my hair back into a pony tail and it's all fixed.

Putting up or back in a pony tail is far better than what I saw in the pic. My "put your hair up" idea is the same basic thing as a pony tail - it hides the 1970's mop action.

LMPP, let's see your hair. That way I can put on record that in one day I took down two bitches with hair comments.

Middle Finger Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Well, she can listen to a man that looks like a Clark Kent wannabe right out of the 50s or she can listen to a hair professional like Ant that just said straight hair with bangs is always in fashion.

My hair does not look like something out of date, it naturally parts and curls a little on one side, dopey. But I see you are utilizing your stale MO of trying to put down the messenger when the message is spot on.

Let's repeat: Sally's hair looks like it has needed updating for a few decades. I didn't say Ant's suggestion wasn't good.

My MO is telling someone when they're wrong and specifially when they're being an asshole about it. So let me clarify... you're wrong and you're being an asshole.

Why the fuck do you care how Sally wears her hair, anyway? Freak.

Middle Finger Wrote:LMPP, let's see your hair. That way I can put on record that in one day I took down two bitches with hair comments.
If I valued your opinion in any way, I might consider it.