Mock
Hey Republicans! Newt for President? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Hey Republicans! Newt for President? (/thread-5018.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Hey Republicans! Newt for President? - Cynical Ninja - 03-07-2011

(03-07-2011, 05:12 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 04:59 PM)Luke Warmwater Wrote: get thee to the bunkers mother-fuckers....

I'm not ready to bend over & kiss my ass goodbye.

I've heard you like cous cous? sorry thats enough evidence to send your ass to gitmo where you will spend two years without any charges, any access to any legal representation, any protection offered by the Geneva convention. Then you will be beaten, humliated and tortured so much that when you are released you are so pissed off you decide to join Al Qaeda after all.

RE: Hey Republicans! Newt for President? - Midwest Spy - 03-07-2011

(03-07-2011, 05:17 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 04:59 PM)Luke Warmwater Wrote: get thee to the bunkers mother-fuckers....

I've heard you like cous cous? sorry thats enough evidence to send your ass to gitmo where you will spend two years without any charges, any access to any legal representation, any protection offered by the Geneva convention. Then you will be beaten, humliated and tortured so much that when you are released you are so pissed off you decide to join Al Qaeda after all.

okay, extremist muslim lover. torture 'em all, i say, if it means we stop one person dying from one of 'their' terrorist plots.

RE: Hey Republicans! Newt for President? - Luke Warmwater - 03-07-2011

(03-07-2011, 05:30 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 05:17 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

okay, extremist muslim lover. torture 'em all, i say, if it means we stop one person dying from one of 'their' terrorist plots.

yeah, let's stoop to their level...that's the fucking ticket.

(03-07-2011, 05:30 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: okay, extremist muslim lover. torture 'em all, i say, if it means we stop one person dying from one of 'their' terrorist plots.

Esqueeze me?, baking powder?

Extremist Muslim lover? Moi? no, no lame brain far from it, I want extremist Muslims taking part in or planning terrorist attacks to be strung up from the rafters.

Fact is though the vast majority of people sent to Gitmo are released without charge, something to do with "a complete and utter lack of any evidence linking them to any terrorist group or any activities of any terrorist group".

You seem to be suggesting that we kill/detain all Muslims "just in case" they might be terrorists? well that is fucking lunacy, it doesn't shock or surprise me anymore but still it is insane.

RE: Hey Republicans! Newt for President? - IMaDick - 03-07-2011

(03-07-2011, 05:13 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 05:11 PM)IMaDick Wrote: It just irritates me to see someone who thinks their so great and smart to continually misspell the word that their fucking argument hinges on.

My argument doesn't hinge on the spelling of Al Qaeda meathead, it hinges on your complete inability to pull any actual evidence of WMD's or chemical weapons out of your ass.

hahTwat

hah No, what it hinges on is you being a fool.

WMD's won't be coming out of my ass, but I posted evidence that terroists do come from your country into this one to plan and eventually execute the detonation of some type of weapon of mass effect.

I showed you that nothing needs to brought with them except teaching aides, and I also showed you that your're a fool.

It's been a busy day for me , while all the while you are like a stuck record with the "show me the money bullshit".

I have proven enough ,now it's your turn ,prove you have some common sense and shut the fuck up.

Take your loss and move on.

You're not as great as you think you are, in fact all I see is little mans syndrome and it's ugly real ugly.

RE: Hey Republicans! Newt for President? - Duchess - 03-07-2011

(03-07-2011, 05:30 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: okay, extremist muslim lover. torture 'em all, i say, if it means we stop one person dying from one of 'their' terrorist plots.

You may want to consider moving to a country that not only supports your beliefs but carries out that action everyday.

(03-07-2011, 05:51 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

Extremist Muslim lover? Moi? no, no lame brain far from it, I want extremist Muslims taking part in or planning terrorist attacks to be strung up from the rafters.

Fact is though the vast majority of people sent to Gitmo are released without charge, something to do with "a complete and utter lack of any evidence linking them to any terrorist group or any activities of any terrorist group".

You seem to be suggesting that we kill/detain all Muslims "just in case" they might be terrorists? well that is fucking lunacy, it doesn't shock or surprise me anymore but still it is insane.

It's exactly your mentality that allows Extremist Muslims to go on about their business without anyone saying anything. I'm talking about the extremist element of Islam. I'm not a huge fan of Muslims living in my community, but I realize that there's a very, very small percentage that subscribe to the 'kill all infidels' credo. When liberals play the 'don't torture them' card, or say that we're just as evil as 'they' are because we torture, because we confine without substantiated charges, etc., it makes me want to puke. Islamic Extremists want to KILL you if you do NOT subscribe to their beliefs. I'm guessing that the ones that make it to Gitmo are there for a pretty good reason. If we happen to be wrong and that poor individual spends a couple of years there before being released, so be it. This is the way to combat this element. So... my liberal acquaintence, go back to your name calling, and believing that you're so great, and continue to slam the way your country attempts to protect you, all the while enjoying the freedoms it provides.

(03-07-2011, 06:16 PM)IMaDick Wrote: hah: No, what it hinges on is you being a fool.

WMD's won't be coming out of my ass, but I posted evidence that terroists do come from your country into this one to plan and eventually execute the detonation of some type of weapon of mass effect.

I showed you that nothing needs to brought with them except teaching aides, and I also showed you that your're a fool.

It's been a busy day for me , while all the while you are like a stuck record with the "show me the money bullshit".

I have proven enough ,now it's your turn ,prove you have some common sense and shut the fuck up.

You're not as great as you think you are, in fact all I see is little mans syndrome and it's ugly real ugly.

hah

You have offered not one shred of of proof to indicate:-

1 - That Iraq had weapons of mass destruction in the lead up to the illegal invasion.

2 - That "middle easterners" have been caught with chemical weapons on US soil.

NOT ONE SHRED. Why do you think I keep repeating myself douchebag?, you have categorically failed to answer my simple questions with any evidence whatsoever. You then start to boast about "training" you have had, again without one shred of evidence to back it up, yeah I've had "training" too dumbass, now, as you would say, PROVE I HAVEN'T DICK!, PROVE I HAVEN'T!

hah

There is only one fool around here dipshit, you fooling yourself but failing to fool anyone else.

Another little dig about my height? sad, and another indicator that you are reduced to getting personal because you've got fuck all else, like evidence for example.

RE: Hey Republicans! Newt for President? - username - 03-07-2011

He's from the Midwest. 'nuff said.

"President Obama said Monday that the U.S. and its NATO allies are still considering "potential military options" to stop the violence in Libya, warning those in Muammar al-Qaddafi's inner circle that they will be "held accountable" if they continue to stand by the leader's side."

(03-07-2011, 07:06 PM)username Wrote:

He's from the Midwest. 'nuff said.

Thank God for the Midwest. And I mean that literally. I noticed on your page that you don't have any info as to where you're from? Care to enlighten me? If you mean to disparage Midwestern citizens because they love their country, and would fight and DIE for it, than you sir/ma'am are a loser. Buh-bye cupcake.

RE: Hey Republicans! Newt for President? - IMaDick - 03-07-2011

(03-07-2011, 06:31 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 06:16 PM)IMaDick Wrote: hah: No, what it hinges on is you being a fool.

hah

You have offered not one shred of of proof to indicate:-

1 - That Iraq had weapons of mass destruction in the lead up to the illegal invasion.

2 - That "middle easterners" have been caught with chemical weapons on US soil.

NOT ONE SHRED. Why do you think I keep repeating myself douchebag?, you have categorically failed to answer my simple questions with any evidence whatsoever. You then start to boast about "training" you have had, again without one shred of evidence to back it up, yeah I've had "training" too dumbass, now, as you would say, PROVE I HAVEN'T DICK!, PROVE I HAVEN'T!

hah

There is only one fool around here dipshit, you fooling yourself but failing to fool anyone else.

Another little dig about my height? sad, and another indicator that you are reduced to getting personal because you've got fuck all else, like evidence for example.

I knew it no sense.

I post proof that terrorist are here setting up training camps and he's back in Iraq.

What did Saddam use to kill all of the Kurds in the north with?

once you answer that question then read and re read all of the inspection reports, and tell me what were in all of the missing documents?

and when you have finished that tell us what saddam said at the point of being invaded and what weapons he intended to deploy?

I'm done sympathiser.

What's the point of asking a question and then leaving? Midwest piece of cattle poo.

I'm right here, Username. Self-righteous dickhead!

(03-07-2011, 07:20 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I'm right here, Username. Self-righteous dickhead!

Oh, so the buh-bye was just for effect? Nice.

(03-07-2011, 07:24 PM)username Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 07:20 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I'm right here, Username. Self-righteous dickhead!

Oh, so the buh-bye was just for effect? Nice.

Actually, I was assuming you would just leave. You didn't. I'm still here wandering around. I also like using 'buh-bye'. You caught me off-guard jumping my shit with the 'he's from the Midwest' comment. Did you even read my follow-up to OP. So, are you a Muslim Extremist sympathizer? Where I live, we have the largest Somali population outside of the actual country anywhere in the world. Lucky us. While the Somalis are not known for terrorist activity (at least not yet), they've almost taken over our fine city. It sucks. Sorry if you're offended by that.Anyway, I deduce from your comment about me that you feel midwesterners are worldly stupid. I'm sure some of them are.While there is plenty of moo-poop in the midwest, the people are good and more importantly, they have your back when the going gets a little rough. Sleep tight, and let some other loyal, patriotic chump from some small midwestern town take care of your ass, sweetheart. BTW, I do love this name-calling thing. I think it suits me.

RE: Hey Republicans! Newt for President? - Cracker - 03-07-2011

Damn, make paragraphs if you want people to read your shit. White space is your friend. (Black space in Mock, but you know what I mean...)

RE: Hey Republicans! Newt for President? - Cracker - 03-07-2011

"You are one of my closest supporters. So, I wanted to make sure you heard the news. I have decided to explore running for president.

Over the last year I've watched a failure in leadership, and have spent a lot of time thinking and praying about taking the first step. I am writing you to ask for your advice, as Callista and I consider whether or not I should run in 2012.

What I need to do right now is listen to and learn from people all across America. I need to be certain that if I run, my candidacy will have the support it will need to make a positive difference for our nation. However, I can't do it alone. What I am hoping you will do is help me and support me during this exploratory process.

I have asked a lot from you over the years. In return you have humbled me by demonstrating your talent, energy, and financial sacrifice that reflect how deeply you and others like you, care about our nation. You are an indispensable part of helping me decide what to do next, and I have to tell you, I need you now more than ever before. If I run, this will be the single biggest challenge we've ever faced together. So, success depends entirely upon you. I want to hear from you. I need to hear from you. So let me ask you:
1. Would you support my candidacy if I were to run for President?
2. Will you support my exploratory effort with a financial contribution
of $35, $50, $100, or even more at this vitally important early
"Newt Explore 2012" stage today? "

Newt needs me.

(03-07-2011, 07:47 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Actually, I was assuming you would just leave. You didn't. I'm still here wandering around. I also like using 'buh-bye'. You caught me off-guard jumping my shit with the 'he's from the Midwest' comment. Did you even read my follow-up to OP. So, are you a Muslim Extremist sympathizer? Where I live, we have the largest Somali population outside of the actual country anywhere in the world. Lucky us. While the Somalis are not known for terrorist activity (at least not yet), they've almost taken over our fine city. It sucks. Sorry if you're offended by that.Anyway, I deduce from your comment about me that you feel midwesterners are worldly stupid. I'm sure some of them are.While there is plenty of moo-poop in the midwest, the people are good and more importantly, they have your back when the going gets a little rough. Sleep tight, and let some other loyal, patriotic chump from some small midwestern town take care of your ass, sweetheart. BTW, I do love this name-calling thing. I think it suits me.

I came really close to leaving. I was just that hurt but after a good cry, I'm back.

WTF, why would you think I would leave? Your brilliant, stinging post? Fuckwad.

So you have a large population of Somali residents but there haven't been any terrorist activities but they're "taking over your fine [I imagine, flat, boring, midwestern] city". Ergo, you hate them.

Racist, fucking prick.

If you think your calling someone a self-righteous dickhead makes you well suited to name calling, you're not only a racist, fucking prick--you're delusional.

RE: Hey Republicans! Newt for President? - Cynical Ninja - 03-08-2011

(03-07-2011, 06:30 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: It's exactly your mentality that allows Extremist Muslims to go on about their business without anyone saying anything. I'm talking about the extremist element of Islam. I'm not a huge fan of Muslims living in my community, but I realize that there's a very, very small percentage that subscribe to the 'kill all infidels' credo. When liberals play the 'don't torture them' card, or say that we're just as evil as 'they' are because we torture, because we confine without substantiated charges, etc., it makes me want to puke. Islamic Extremists want to KILL you if you do NOT subscribe to their beliefs. I'm guessing that the ones that make it to Gitmo are there for a pretty good reason. If we happen to be wrong and that poor individual spends a couple of years there before being released, so be it. This is the way to combat this element. So... my liberal acquaintence, go back to your name calling, and believing that you're so great, and continue to slam the way your country attempts to protect you, all the while enjoying the freedoms it provides.

Do you breath inbetween sentences when you talk? Are you familiar with the concept of the paragraph?

hah

Torture is always wrong, ALWAYS, I don't care if its Muslim terrorists or white supremacists, anyone that thinks state sponsored torture is ever acceptable is a cunt, plain and simple.

I don't slam my countries attempts to protect me because we don't lock people up for years without any charges and we don't mentally, emotionally and physically torture them either. We leave that to countries like America and Iran.

The way you want your country to treat Muslims is almost like an inverted version of Sharia law, so your solution to Muslim extremists is for your government to act like.......Muslim extremists.

And I thought we were better than that because we are supposed to be the good guys.