Mock
Hey Republicans! Newt for President? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Hey Republicans! Newt for President? (/thread-5018.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Hey Republicans! Newt for President? - Cynical Ninja - 03-09-2011

(03-09-2011, 01:12 PM)Duchess Wrote:

They are not entitled to the rights of Americans.

Exactly, Bush created a knew definition, not civilian or combatant but "unlawful combatant" thus denying them the protection of the Geneva convention.

"Evidence" gained through torture is as useful as a chocolate teapot.

RE: Hey Republicans! Newt for President? - Duchess - 03-09-2011

Hahahahaha!

Oops. I did it again. 50

RE: Hey Republicans! Newt for President? - IMaDick - 03-09-2011

(03-09-2011, 01:09 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-09-2011, 01:04 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Of course monkey boy Bush never went back on his word did he?

[Image: bush-funny-face-3.jpg]

That's a fucked up picture, funny but fucked up.

(03-09-2011, 01:17 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-09-2011, 01:12 PM)Duchess Wrote:

They are not entitled to the rights of Americans.

Exactly, Bush created a knew definition, not civilian or combatant but "unlawful combatant" thus denying them the protection of the Geneva convention.

"Evidence" gained through torture is as useful as a chocolate teapot.

All the evidence of a war against all peoples who are not islam is in the record, what more evidence is needed?

The Geneva convention would make it lawful to hold them until the end of the war also, they are being taken care of better than is required and are housed adequately till the end of the war.

(03-09-2011, 01:10 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Bush said we are going to kick some ass, we kicked some ass.

But He's not the President anymore.

Obama is, again no trial is needed, they are enemy soldiers. they can be held as enemy combatants until the war is over.

I know you would like to avoid that little fact because it turns you into an even bigger idiot, but hell I don't mind making sure you get all the credit you deserve.

Kick some ass = illegally invade a country to secure oil resources for my oil buddies.

Do you honestly think the "war on terror" will ever end retard?, it is like the "war on drugs" unwinnable.

Do you know the real reason why the US invaded Iraq dick? stun me with your acumen.

(03-09-2011, 01:19 PM)IMaDick Wrote: That's a fucked up picture, funny but fucked up.

I know.

He was on Oprah yesterday, I don't normally pay attention to television but I did get to see the last half of the interview. He was funny & charming, a very likable person. He was pushing his book & he did a good enough job that now I want to read it. I saw him taking responsibility for shit that I never would have believed had I not seen it for myself.

(03-09-2011, 01:24 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-09-2011, 01:10 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Bush said we are going to kick some ass, we kicked some ass.

But He's not the President anymore.

Obama is, again no trial is needed, they are enemy soldiers. they can be held as enemy combatants until the war is over.

I know you would like to avoid that little fact because it turns you into an even bigger idiot, but hell I don't mind making sure you get all the credit you deserve.

Kick some ass = illegally invade a country to secure oil resources for my oil buddies.

Do you honestly think the "war on terror" will ever end retard?, it is like the "war on drugs" unwinnable.

Do you know the real reason why the US invaded Iraq dick? stun me with your acumen.

Tell me again who our allies were?

How much oil is being bought from Iraq by the Brits?

whether or not the war on terror ends is up to the terrorists, if it don't then those fuckers in gitmo will die there of old age, Not our fault, it's the fault of their comrades the terrorists.

(03-09-2011, 01:22 PM)IMaDick Wrote: All the evidence of a war against all peoples who are not islam is in the record, what more evidence is needed?

The Geneva convention would make it lawful to hold them until the end of the war also, they are being taken care of better than is required and are housed adequately till the end of the war.

Actual evidence against the individuals they have in detention would be nice, but if there is any actual evidence against them why haven't they been charged with anything?

I dare say the detainees are reasonably comfortable, apart from when they are being physically, mentally and emotionally tortured of course.

RE: Hey Republicans! Newt for President? - BlueTiki - 03-09-2011

(03-09-2011, 01:04 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-09-2011, 12:47 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Thats what I call a failed promise, to close gitmo.

At least they are going to get a trial now, as opposed to sitting and rotting in a concentration camp with no charges against them.

Fuck 'em.

Who cares?

Shit happens.

(03-09-2011, 01:28 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-09-2011, 01:22 PM)IMaDick Wrote: All the evidence of a war against all peoples who are not islam is in the record, what more evidence is needed?

Actual evidence against the individuals they have in detention would be nice, but if there is any actual evidence against them why haven't they been charged with anything?

I dare say the detainees are reasonably comfortable, apart from when they are being physically, mentally and emotionally tortured of course.

War time evidence consists of being found on a battle field where US and Allied troops were killed.

Gathering information has always been the way it is after capture, ask the Vietkong, or the Germans, or for that matter the Brits, the North Koreans, the Chinese, the Japanese.

Brutal questioning is not new dipshit.

(03-09-2011, 01:27 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Tell me again who our allies were?

whether or not the war on terror ends is up to the terrorists, if it don't then those fuckers in gitmo will die there of old age, Not our fault, it's the fault of their comrades the terrorists.

Great Britain were your allies.

I dare say we are buying shit loads of oil from Iraq.

My government doesn't speak for me, I didn't vote for Tony Blair and I didn't vote for David Cameron. Their governments don't speak for me anymore than the Obama administration speak for you so don't try going down the "your country was with us in Iraq and Afghanistan so its partly your fault" bullshit road old man.

(03-09-2011, 01:33 PM)IMaDick Wrote: War time evidence consists of being found on a battle field where US and Allied troops were killed.

Gathering information has always been the way it is after capture, ask the Vietkong, or the Germans, or for that matter the Brits, the North Koreans, the Chinese, the Japanese.

Brutal questioning is not new dipshit.

Horsehit.

Some of the detainees were apprehended in their homes nowhere near a battlefield, you seem to be suggesting that all the detainees in gitmo were caught in the field of battle with an AK in their hand which is bullshit.

The Germans, Koreans, Japanese, Chinese and the Vietcong all had the protection of the geneva convention, even the Nazi fucks at Nurenberg had that protection they were never tortured.

(03-09-2011, 01:32 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Fuck 'em.

Who cares?

Shit happens.

Thank you for your contribution.

Enlightening and intriguing as always.

(03-09-2011, 01:33 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-09-2011, 01:27 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Tell me again who our allies were?

Great Britain were your allies.

I dare say we are buying shit loads of oil from Iraq.

My government doesn't speak for me, I didn't vote for Tony Blair and I didn't vote for David Cameron. Their governments don't speak for me anymore than the Obama administration speak for you so don't try going down the "your country was with us in Iraq and Afghanistan so its partly your fault" bullshit road old man.

I don't have to go, you went for me.

It was called a coallition, the reasoning behind that is that no one country would be entirely responsible nor would one leader take all the shit.

Having said that, it pisses me off just a little that our oil from there is not free, it should be ,because the people there now are free.

(03-09-2011, 01:41 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I don't have to go, you went for me.

It was called a coallition, the reasoning behind that is that no one country would be entirely responsible nor would one leader take all the shit.

Having said that, it pisses me off just a little that our oil from there is not free, it should be ,because the people there now are free.

The Iraqi people should also be free to make a profit selling THEIR oil, why the fuck should they give it away free? its theirs! don't you believe in capitalism? Or do you not get to engage in capitalism if you are brown or speak arabic?

Hmmmmm so free/cheap oil was a big reason for invading Iraq after all hmmmmmm?

(03-09-2011, 01:25 PM)Duchess Wrote: I know.

He was on Oprah yesterday, I don't normally pay attention to television but I did get to see the last half of the interview. He was funny & charming, a very likable person. He was pushing his book & he did a good enough job that now I want to read it. I saw him taking responsibility for shit that I never would have believed had I not seen it for myself.[/i][/size]

I would go for a beer with George.

I have no doubt he was a neo con puppet used to sign things he probably didn't read beforehand.

"If I sign all these papers can I have some hamburger pizza?"

RE: Hey Republicans! Newt for President? - BlueTiki - 03-09-2011

If you are truly a devout Muslim AND you are detained in Gitmo, isn't that the will of Allah?

So . . . enjoy the digs and shut the fuck up. Trust Allah.

BTW - the virgins waiting for you look and smell like pigs.

(03-09-2011, 01:48 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-09-2011, 01:41 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I don't have to go, you went for me.

The Iraqi people should also be free to make a profit selling THEIR oil, why the fuck should they give it away free? its theirs! don't you believe in capitalism? Or do you not get to engage in capitalism if you are brown or speak arabic?

Hmmmmm so free/cheap oil was a big reason for invading Iraq after all hmmmmmm?

They are free to sell their oil to all the sellouts like britain, those who stood their ground and saw freedom through to the end should be rewarded.

Now just in case you missed it they were not free to sell their oil before, that all went to their ruthless dictator.

funny how you haven't been able to get on one side or the other of this conversation?

you go from unjust to them now being free being a good thing for them.

Please make up your wishywashy mind, fucking Irishman no doubt.

(03-09-2011, 01:57 PM)IMaDick Wrote: They are free to sell their oil to all the sellouts like britain, those who stood their ground and saw freedom through to the end should be rewarded.

Now just in case you missed it they were not free to sell their oil before, that all went to their ruthless dictator.

funny how you haven't been able to get on one side or the other of this conversation?

you go from unjust to them now being free being a good thing for them.

Please make up your wishywashy mind, fucking Irishman no doubt.

So you think you deserve free fucking oil? unbelievable, at least you are finally being honest about what the whole fucking invasion was about OIL!

The real reason the US went into Iraq is because Saddam starting trading Iraqi oil in Euros instead of US dollars, the day Bush announced "mission accomplished" aboard the aircraft carrier was the same day Iraq went back to trading its oil in.....US dollars!

"Mission accomplished" was nothing more than a sly nod and wink to Bushs oil buddies.

Muslims, Irishmen, Mexicans is their anybody you aren't prejudiced against Adolf?