Mock
The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread (/thread-512.html)

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - LuMPyPussy - 01-24-2010

Being called a liar by a delusional monkey is hardly being poked in the eye.

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - Julie - 01-24-2010

Sure it is. You don't like being called a liar and that's what I'll be calling you from now on until I get bored with you / it.

Fucking liar.

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - LuMPyPussy - 01-24-2010

Julie's like those really pissed off monkeys at the zoo that fling feces around. They don't usually hit anything, they end up with shit all over their hands but they feel better after doing it. Oh yeah, and it's funny to watch.

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - Julie - 01-24-2010

Which is why I got your pancake fat pale ass running around in circles pissed off....doing internet research...in addition to IMing & Emailing people off forum?

Yes Julie, I had never even heard of google before now. Thank you so much for your assistance.

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - The Antagonist - 01-24-2010

Fanoolie!

Damn, I'm a posting maniac today and it's all gold. Gold, I tell ya!

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - SyberBitch - 01-25-2010

(01-24-2010, 05:09 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: No comments about the guy that stepped off an overpass to go take a leak?

Tough crowd.

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - OnBendedKnee - 01-25-2010

(01-25-2010, 01:48 AM)SyberBitch Wrote:
(01-24-2010, 05:09 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: No comments about the guy that stepped off an overpass to go take a leak?

Tough crowd.

Hey, when you gotta go, you got to gooooooooooooo. . . . .

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - Maggot - 01-25-2010

(01-25-2010, 03:32 AM)OnBendedKnee Wrote:
(01-25-2010, 01:48 AM)SyberBitch Wrote:

Tough crowd.

Hey, when you gotta go, you got to gooooooooooooo. . . . .

::lol:: That just tickled me elmo.

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - Maggot - 01-25-2010

Leaving me here by myself in this place alone is like smearing peanut butter all over the house and taking off, leaving the St. Bernard to roam.
Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - Middle Finger - 01-25-2010

God damn I love that shit ...

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - username - 01-25-2010

Dear God,

WAKE UP YOU LEFT THE FUCKING WATER ON IN CALIFORNIA!

Sincerely,

Your humble servant

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - Julie - 01-25-2010

(01-24-2010, 06:03 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Yes Julie, I had never even heard of google before now. Thank you so much for your assistance.

Anytime mentirosa

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - LuMPyPussy - 01-26-2010

I heard today that a friend from work that I hadn't seen since his retirement a few years ago is dying of cancer. He had a mini stroke over the Thanksgiving weekend, lost his peripheral vision and when he went to the ER, they saw something was very wrong and after performing some tests, found out he was riddled with cancer throughout his entire body. So he basically went from feeling okay and not knowing he was sick to dying in a hospice two months later. Scary.

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - username - 01-26-2010

(01-26-2010, 09:40 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: I heard today that a friend from work that I hadn't seen since his retirement a few years ago is dying of cancer. He had a mini stroke over the Thanksgiving weekend, lost his peripheral vision and when he went to the ER, they saw something was very wrong and after performing some tests, found out he was riddled with cancer throughout his entire body. So he basically went from feeling okay and not knowing he was sick to dying in a hospice two months later. Scary.

:( My dad died less than a month after being diagnosed. Sometimes I think that's better than a long, lingering battle.

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - LuMPyPussy - 01-26-2010

Oh hell yeah. I don't want to linger, I'm hoping for an aneurysm that has me dead before I hit the floor.

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - SyberBitch - 01-26-2010

(01-26-2010, 09:40 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: I heard today that a friend from work that I hadn't seen since his retirement a few years ago is dying of cancer. He had a mini stroke over the Thanksgiving weekend, lost his peripheral vision and when he went to the ER, they saw something was very wrong and after performing some tests, found out he was riddled with cancer throughout his entire body. So he basically went from feeling okay and not knowing he was sick to dying in a hospice two months later. Scary.

Damn... I hate that kind of shit.

Fucking mortality. 52

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - Duchess - 01-27-2010

I couldn't help but notice that Julie's avatar is now an empty black box...Should I read anything into that ?...39

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - LuMPyPussy - 01-27-2010

It's a framed black box. She's apparently showing how important that color (or lack thereof) is important to her. She should've posted this to represent herself:

.jpg   rouge-black-hole.jpg (Size: 30.23 KB / Downloads: 25)