Mock
U.S. and allies launch first missiles against Gadhafi forces - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: U.S. and allies launch first missiles against Gadhafi forces (/thread-5130.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: U.S. and allies launch first missiles against Gadhafi forces - Cynical Ninja - 03-26-2011

(03-26-2011, 04:06 PM)Duchess Wrote:

The only time any of them like me is when they want my vote.

Exactly, and once they get it they really couldn't give a fuck whether you were alive or dead.

And that applies to the right and the left.

They are two sides of the same fucked up coin.

RE: U.S. and allies launch first missiles against Gadhafi forces - Cracker - 03-26-2011

(03-26-2011, 04:12 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-26-2011, 04:06 PM)Duchess Wrote:

The only time any of them like me is when they want my vote.

Exactly, and once they get it they really couldn't give a fuck whether you were alive or dead.

And that applies to the right and the left.

They are two sides of the same fucked up coin.

Cracker is really confused now. I better meditate on this while cleaning toilets...

RE: U.S. and allies launch first missiles against Gadhafi forces - username - 03-26-2011

I liked the Gipper. "Tear down this wall!".

RE: U.S. and allies launch first missiles against Gadhafi forces - Cynical Ninja - 03-26-2011

(03-26-2011, 04:11 PM)Cracker Wrote: Did you just call someone else a "conspiracy retard" and post this: "But if you want to live in NWO/Illuminati cloud cuckoo land then please feel free."?

STFU, man without any real convictions.

You don't have to believe in all that NWO/Illuminati bollocks to still know that the government don't give a fuck about you vinegar tits.

If you would STFU for 5 minutes I could educate you but it would go in one ear and out the fucking other.

RE: U.S. and allies launch first missiles against Gadhafi forces - Maggot - 03-26-2011

Germany is a better place today because of him. The smartest people in Europe are from Germany.

(03-26-2011, 04:12 PM)Cracker Wrote: Cracker is really confused now. I better meditate on this while cleaning toilets...

THEY ARE ALL THE SAME.

Look at the picture below, do you sense any acrimony?, any real needle or rivalry?

Away from the cameras and the senate/congress they are all friends.

Its the same in loads of other countries including the UK.

(03-26-2011, 04:18 PM)Maggot Wrote: Germany is a better place today because of him. The smartest people in Europe are from Germany.

Too smart.

They've already tried twice, third times a charm.

RE: U.S. and allies launch first missiles against Gadhafi forces - Maggot - 03-26-2011

Jealous bitch! hah

What we may lack in German intelligence we more than make up for with British wit and spotted dick.

I know ..........V.D. is rampant there. Smiley_emoticons_razz

Maggot, you would love a piece of my dick.

Sign_pervert

Is that a muffin with jizz on it? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

RE: U.S. and allies launch first missiles against Gadhafi forces - Duchess - 03-26-2011

I love Bill. 75

I liked the fact Bill got more headlines for getting a blowjob from an intern than Bush did killing thousands in an illegal war.

You really have your priorities in order over there.

Investigation into Clinton - 40 million dollars.
Investigation into 911 - 3 million dollars.

RE: U.S. and allies launch first missiles against Gadhafi forces - IMaDick - 03-26-2011

(03-26-2011, 04:37 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Maggot, you would love a piece of my dick.

Sign_pervert

Queer posts? you know there is someone here at mock that thinks that when a man resorts to a queer post it is because they have nothing witty to say.

RE: U.S. and allies launch first missiles against Gadhafi forces - Duchess - 03-26-2011

(03-26-2011, 04:43 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Investigation into Clinton - 40 million dollars.

Those numbers don't surprise me at all.

(03-26-2011, 04:44 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Queer posts? you know there is someone here at mock that thinks that when a man resorts to a queer post it is because they have nothing witty to say.

The only men who are really bothered by gay jokes are generally those who harbour some secret desires themselves.

Heterosexual men secure in their heterosexuality are not bothered by such things.

Is there something you want to share with us......."dick"?

RE: U.S. and allies launch first missiles against Gadhafi forces - IMaDick - 03-26-2011

(03-26-2011, 04:51 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-26-2011, 04:44 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Queer posts? you know there is someone here at mock that thinks that when a man resorts to a queer post it is because they have nothing witty to say.

The only men who are really bothered by gay jokes are generally those who harbour some secret desires themselves.

Heterosexual men secure in their heterosexuality are not bothered by such things.

Is there something you want to share with us......."dick"?

I didn't know you couldn't read.

RE: U.S. and allies launch first missiles against Gadhafi forces - Cracker - 03-26-2011

(03-26-2011, 04:45 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-26-2011, 04:43 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Investigation into Clinton - 40 million dollars.

Really? Because they are bullshit:

Spent on Whitewater + Monica Lewinsky Investigations= $40 million
Spent on 911 Commission= $15 million

Oh, yeah, then we went to war. It's in the billions now. That data was from 2005 or before.

RE: U.S. and allies launch first missiles against Gadhafi forces - username - 03-26-2011

(03-26-2011, 07:48 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(03-26-2011, 04:45 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Really? Because they are bullshit:

Spent on Whitewater + Monica Lewinsky Investigations= $40 million
Spent on 911 Commission= $15 million

Oh, yeah, then we went to war. It's in the billions now. That data was from 2005 or before.

Are we arguing about who can spend (or waste) the most money?