Mock
Hey Freak Magnet! - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Hey Freak Magnet! (/thread-555.html)

Pages: 1 2

- LuMPyPussy - 06-26-2009

How was your vacation? Got any photos?

- Freak magnet - 06-27-2009

LuMPyPussy Wrote:How was your vacation? Got any photos?
Really lovely thanks.
I have loads of piccys but not one them has me in it :Blush:.

It was bloody hot 43 most days ::boobs::::bigg::

- LuMPyPussy - 06-27-2009

Well post some photos! It's probably the closest I'll ever come to visiting there.

- Duchess - 06-27-2009

Is she the one that said she was vacationing in Portugal ?

- LuMPyPussy - 06-27-2009

Yes!

- Freak magnet - 06-30-2009

LuMPyPussy Wrote:How was your vacation? Got any photos?
Not sure if this will work:Blush:

Fingers crossed ::worried::

- The Antagonist - 06-30-2009

Beautiful beaches!

- Middle Finger - 06-30-2009

Awesome beaches!

:?

::vio::

I won't bore you anymore::thumbs::

- DPD Chick - 06-30-2009

beautiful!

- Duchess - 06-30-2009

Freak magnet Wrote:I won't bore you anymore::thumbs::
I wasn't bored, they are gorgeous photos...Thanks for sharing.

- LuMPyPussy - 06-30-2009

Look how empty the beaches are! What a great place to vacation, I hate crowds.

- Freak magnet - 07-01-2009

I hate crowds as well .
I burn like a cunt so i try to keep out of the sun :Blush:.... it was 43 fucking degrees::bang::
We only went to the beach first thing in the morning (about 8am and as the sun set in the evening (again about 8 thirty pm).
Actually it was really empty every where (even the airport here in London Gatwick was quite empty) .
The hotel owners told us that July and August are the most busy times to visit the Algarve and those two months are mad.
We had a right result on the fourth morning because we actually got to see some wild Dolphins from the beach. I was taking some photos of the beach and shithead (MOH) and a guy behind me said "are you taking pictures of the Dolphins" .
Me being a dopey bitch hadn't even seen them . I got about 30 seconds of sky and and about 3 seconds of the actual Dolphins playing ...it was pretty amazing . There were about 5 of them and they were jumping through the water .

** That was my OH in photo six . He'll brain me if he finds out i posted his photo::lipsealed::

- LuMPyPussy - 07-01-2009

I was wondering if that was your guy... nice bod!

- Middle Finger - 07-01-2009

Freak magnet Wrote:I hate crowds as well .

Actually it was really empty every where (even the airport here in London Gatwick was quite empty) .

We had a right result on the fourth morning because we actually got to see some wild Dolphins from the beach. I was taking some photos of the beach and shithead (MOH) and a guy behind me said "are you taking pictures of the Dolphins" .

Me being a dopey bitch hadn't even seen them . I got about 30 seconds of sky and and about 3 seconds of the actual Dolphins playing ...it was pretty amazing . There were about 5 of them and they were jumping through the water .

OK, I have to ask. Is this an England thing? I've seen OP do some weird stuff as well like that, such as an extra space at the end of sentences but before the question mark. Why do you put an extra space at the end of each sentence before the period? Did you really do that throughout all your school years? I ask because my 7 year old knows how to put a period at the end of a sentence, and how there is no space. So, is it an England thing? If not, how the fuck does that not look wrong to you and when did you get into that habit?