Mock
I fished out a dead baby skunk out of my pool tonight.... - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: I fished out a dead baby skunk out of my pool tonight.... (/thread-562.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Maggot - 06-25-2009

He/she was not there last night.........looked about 4 months old.....I poured in 5 gal of liquid chlorine and scrubbed and vacumed and changed the DE sand. It's a 20,000 gal pool and I hope it is OK.

- LuMPyPussy - 06-25-2009

No photo?

- Maggot - 06-25-2009

LuMPyPussy Wrote:No photo?

In a trash bag in the barn right now.........

Yeah, but where's the skunk?

- Maggot - 06-25-2009

LuMPyPussy Wrote:Yeah, but where's the skunk?
I have a hard time taking pics of dead skunks in a bag in the barn........Damn you! I have people really wondering about me now!..........Bitch!::irk::

- Lady Cop - 06-25-2009

he lies. that's his hairpiece. ::lmao::

I thought it might be his pubes.

- Maggot - 06-25-2009

jackboots Wrote:he lies. that's his hairpiece. ::lmao::

It kinda freaked me out when I was told "I think something fell in the pool last night" It was floating next to the steps near the Tiger Lillies........dead animals never change, they do smell better than a dead humanbody though.

Hey! I have hair!!!!:;beat::

- Middle Finger - 06-25-2009

Why is Maggot showing a pic of his hairpiece?

- Middle Finger - 06-25-2009

Maggot Wrote:He/she was not there last night.........looked about 4 months old.....I poured in 5 gal of liquid chlorine and scrubbed and vacumed and changed the DE sand. It's a 20,000 gal pool and I hope it is OK.

You freak! You are always involved in some animal situation. Where do you live, in the middle of a forest? What is DE sand?

- Maggot - 06-25-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:Why is Maggot showing a pic of his hairpiece?
::bang:: crap,shit,fuck!!!!....Get OUT of the pool! All of yas!!!!

- Maggot - 06-25-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:He/she was not there last night.........looked about 4 months old.....I poured in 5 gal of liquid chlorine and scrubbed and vacumed and changed the DE sand. It's a 20,000 gal pool and I hope it is OK.

You freak! You are always involved in some animal situation. Where do you live, in the middle of a forest? What is DE sand?

Diatomaceous Earth little fossils.

Diatomaceous earth consists of fossilized remains of diatoms, a type of hard-shelled algae. It is used as a filtration aid, as a mild abrasive, as a mechanical insecticide, as an absorbent for liquids, as cat litter, as an activator in blood clotting studies, and as a component of dynamite. As it is also heat-resistant, it can be used as a thermal insulator.

- Luke Warmwater - 06-26-2009

It's his fucking mustache...

- Maggot - 06-27-2009

A light for skunks Smiley_emoticons_biggrin.

RE: I fished out a dead baby skunk out of my pool tonight.... - Maggot - 12-22-2017

The light worked bitches, no dead skunks this year.

RE: I fished out a dead baby skunk out of my pool tonight.... - BigMark - 12-22-2017

I call bullshit on the Five gallons of chlorine.

RE: I fished out a dead baby skunk out of my pool tonight.... - Maggot - 12-22-2017

(12-22-2017, 09:41 PM)BigMark Wrote: I call bullshit on the Five gallons of chlorine.

I go through that in 10 days of good sun maybe less. 15.00 dolla @ jebs fresh chlorine outlet with trade in.
5 gallons is nothing.

RE: I fished out a dead baby skunk out of my pool tonight.... - BigMark - 12-23-2017

Damn, don't you have a fuck job?

RE: I fished out a dead baby skunk out of my pool tonight.... - Maggot - 02-12-2018

What good is a job if you have to actually work?

RE: I fished out a dead baby skunk out of my pool tonight.... - BigMark - 02-12-2018

* ing