Mock
2012 ELECTION - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: 2012 ELECTION (/thread-5690.html)

RE: 2012 ELECTION - thekid65 - 08-14-2011

I was leaning towards Perry until I saw that evangelistic bullshit he did last week. There's something about Bachmann that just irritates me..cant put my finger on it. The dude I really like is Herman Cain...unfortunately, me thinks he has no chance at raising enough moolah for a competitive campaign.

I honestly believe that, especially for this next term, we need someone with a strong business background in the White House. And no, that wouldnt be Trump..although I've noted him starting to open his piehole again about the possibility of running....imagine that...he starts talking again as we approach the fall TV season.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Duchess - 08-14-2011

Former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty dropped out of the race for the GOP presidential nomination on Sunday, hours after finishing a disappointing third in the Iowa straw poll.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Maggot - 08-14-2011

My choices so far are:
1-Paul
2-perry
3-Romney

.............Anyone but Barry, anyone.

I think Hillary will run still. Thie Libs are eating each other now.

(08-14-2011, 10:22 AM)Maggot Wrote: I think Hillary will run still.

Is there anything in particular that makes you believe that? I'd like to believe that too.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - IMaDick - 08-14-2011

I think it is evident that the dems would like to retain power but without the barack.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - thekid65 - 08-14-2011

I don't think that any dumbocrat could possibly raise enough money to compete with the Obama war chest. And unfortunately, he/she who has the most money tends to win nowadays when it comes to elections. I'd be very surprised to see any lefty competing with Obama...he'll run basically unopposed, IMO.

Defeated and torn the old bullshit is tired and worn, I didn't get my check from selling my last vote.

He could spend his billion dollars and only get your vote. fucking done before they start, why even put a candidate from either party out there, lets just let barack do another four years.

(08-14-2011, 10:29 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-14-2011, 10:22 AM)Maggot Wrote: I think Hillary will run still.

Is there anything in particular that makes you believe that? I'd like to believe that too.

Many on the Democrat side of the aisle were saying that if you were opposed to Barry you were a racist. For them to put Hillary in the running they would have to have a sure thing going on. Look for some kind of poll going out to verify that people would vote for her. If she overwhelmingly wins they would back her. But this would show they were racist in their own words. This is the only thing stopping them, chomping at the bit hoping Barry fucks up is what they are doing now. Besides, Hillary is a coniving bitch and I think she is still pissed she did not win. In Politics much like business there are no set rules on how to win. Business is about money and making more, politics are about power and she is a very hungry lass.
She would win if she ran and she knows it. Right now she is behind the scenes looking for support.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - BlueTiki - 08-14-2011

Get Bill out there and publicly state: "My economic policies succeeded because I listened to my wife's suggestions."

Bye bye, blackbird!

(08-14-2011, 12:33 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Get Bill out there and publicly state: "My economic policies succeeded because I listened to my wife's suggestions."

I wish! Imagining the uproar that would create makes me smile.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Cracker - 08-14-2011

(08-14-2011, 11:00 AM)Maggot Wrote: This is the only thing stopping them, chomping at the bit hoping Barry fucks up is what they are doing now.

What else does the man have to do to prove he is ineffective? We need to assign more blame to the House and Senate who let all that bullshit pass. Obama couldn't have done that much damage alone.

I have an Idea!

Why don't we blame ourselves? you do know that it is the lack of anything meaningful coming from the people that allows these ass wipes in washington to do the shit they do.

They impose a national seat belt law, no one says shit.

They impose a national speed limit, no one says shit.

They impose a no drilling for oil embargo, no one says shit.

They expand the EPA that controls the coal companies which produce our power ,our rates go up, no one says shit.

They impose a health care system on the entire country, no one says shit.

They raise the debt ceiling and expand themselves by 8% a year every year ,and no one says shit.

Who is to blame? we are , we are a bunch of complacent imbeciles who deserve to be led by the nose to our destruction.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Cracker - 08-14-2011

They were going to pull federal road monies if the seatbelt and speed limit laws didn't get passed. We needs our federal road money!

I'm OK with the seatbelt laws because I see kids jumping around in the backs of cars all the time. Pisses me off.

Speed limit: Surely not in the middle of Nevada. Nevada is America's Autobahn.

Georgia gets 90% of it's electricity from the largest coal-burning power plant in the country. I will be paying for that shit. I understand about the cost of EPA scrubbers and how prohibitive they are.

People raised hell about the health care. I don't know how that got through. I think we thought we had taken care of business by making it more red in DC, but I think we were duped. Who can we vote in to represent us? Nobody worth a shit wants to do that for a living.

stepping stone laws like the seat belt law that governs individuals in their own private vehicles is how these fucks get everyone into the cattle mentality.

you know what pisses me off about the seat belt law, I alone in my car have to wear a seat belt, 60 school kids on a school bus do not, it's DOE.

We have mandatory speed limits everywhere in this country.

when I was kid wyoming was safe and sane today it's 75 on the interstate and 55 on any rural highway.

what we have done that causes us the problem in washington is we have let them set the rules for removal, we need to take that back they should not get to vote their own raises and decide when they get fired, they are elected and they aren't union.

we need to take control of our state representatives and send the state police to bring them home if they didn't listen to us and are in washington to vote for things we said no to, we wouldn't have health care today if we had done that.

we need to make the firing process fast and streamlined so they can be removed from office in a week.

There is no seat belt law in my state but I still put one on, especially on the highway. Harness seatbelts are better than airbags but everyone pays for airbags. Buy a car that has been restored that was built before 1989 you will not have the check engine light or any of that other crap, it will be cheaper than a new car.

(08-14-2011, 04:30 PM)Maggot Wrote: There is no seat belt law in my state but I still put one on, especially on the highway. Harness seatbelts are better than airbags but everyone pays for airbags. Buy a car that has been restored that was built before 1989 you will not have the check engine light or any of that other crap, it will be cheaper than a new car.

It's coming to a court house near you.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - HairOfTheDog - 08-24-2011

Rick Perry surges to front in latest GOP poll

The poll, conducted Aug. 17-21, shows that 29 percent of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents nationwide currently support Perry, while 17 percent support Romney. Two other candidates broke into double digits: Rep. Ron Paul won the support of 13 percent, while Rep. Michele Bachmann garnered 10 percent.

Perry leads Romney in various important GOP constituencies, including older Republicans and Southern Republicans. Republicans who identify as "conservative" favor Perry over Romney, 33 percent to 16 percent. Weekly churchgoers also favor Perry over Romney, 34 percent to 16 percent.

snipped from:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20096796-503544.html?tag=cbsnewsMainColumnArea

===============================================================

After reading this thread earlier today, it's interesting to see where the GOP candidates stand now. But, I'm sure things will change a lot before election day arrives and we'll probably see a scandal or two emerge as the race begins to heat up. 57

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Maggot - 08-29-2011

The media is shunning Ron Paul. Both sides are afraid of him. I think he can win. WTH Barry won, if he can win anyone can. Smiley_emoticons_wink

RE: 2012 ELECTION - sally - 08-29-2011

He doesn't have a chance, although I wish he did.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Maggot - 08-29-2011

He is a close second in all the polls although the media does not recognize it. They will see...........all of you shall see!!!!!! Smiley_emoticons_fies