Mock
2012 ELECTION - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: 2012 ELECTION (/thread-5690.html)

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Maggot - 09-23-2011

You can spot a liberal from a mile away, they use terms like, "undocumented" and "refugees" rather than "illegal.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Duchess - 09-23-2011

The GOP debate audience also booed a gay soldier. Are you people cool with that? I think it sucks.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Cracker - 09-23-2011

(09-23-2011, 01:02 PM)Duchess Wrote:

The GOP debate audience also booed a gay soldier. Are you people cool with that? I think it sucks.

No. That's disgusting.

I'm conservative in monetary and military matters only. You know how I feel about the divisive religious stuff.

I'm probably voting for Mitt (Paul won't make it that far) because we don't have any good guys.

You turned me off Perry. I don't care if he's pandering because illegals don't vote, right? RIGHT? They better fucking not. We let the problem go for so long now that the children of illegals can now vote. They will be a majority soon, the brown peoples. We are fucked.

(09-23-2011, 01:14 PM)Cracker Wrote: No. That's disgusting.

I'm conservative in monetary and military matters only. You know how I feel about the divisive religious stuff.

I'm probably voting for Mitt (Paul won't make it that far) because we don't have any good guys.

You turned me off Perry. I don't care if he's pandering because illegals don't vote, right? RIGHT? They better fucking not. We let the problem go for so long now that the children of illegals can now vote. They will be a majority soon, the brown peoples. We are fucked.

I always respect your opinions & give them weight. I had hoped you would be one of the ones that thought like I do so I was delighted to read your post. Smiley_emoticons_wink

RE: 2012 ELECTION - IMaDick - 09-23-2011

Drivers license,physical address, voter registration, they vote.

Just because Romney didn't articulate his views on illegals doesn't mean they are different than Perry's.

I want obamacare repealed, I want regulation of business to be placed in the states hands, and I want the free trade zones done away with.

I want to stop government waste and I want to stop government intrusion into state business.

marijuana,abortion,gay marriage,EPA,Business regulation all state business.

fuck that little bridge that obama wants to repair for 460 billion dollars.

(09-23-2011, 01:27 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Drivers license,physical address, voter registration, they vote.

Just because Romney didn't articulate his views on illegals doesn't mean they are different than Perry's.

I want obamacare repealed, I want regulation of business to be placed in the states hands, and I want the free trade zones done away with.

I want to stop government waste and I want to stop government intrusion into state business.

marijuana,abortion,gay marriage,EPA,Business regulation all state business.

fuck that little bridge that obama wants to repair for 460 billion dollars.

Prepare yourself, you better sit down for this. Are you sitting? I agree with every word you posted.

(09-23-2011, 01:18 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I always respect your opinions & give them weight. I had hoped you would be one of the ones that thought like I do so I was delighted to read your post. Smiley_emoticons_wink

The only people I truly dislike in this world (besides people who hurt kids) are people who don't have enough pride to carry their own weight in this world. Fuck those people.

I don't feel sorry for poor people. Most are lazy. Yep, that's why they are poor. Poverty is related to stupidity and laziness. The secret to success is getting off your fucking ass. They are dragging down people in the middle classes now because employers can't afford to pay us. Some of us are losing our jobs and some of us are having hours/benefits/salary cuts. Fuck you poor people. I don't want to be like you.

I also don't want to feed half of fucking Mexico. Go home. I don't care if you love Jesus. Go home. If you had kids here, tough shit, take them home with you until they are old enough to come back here without you.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - HairOfTheDog - 09-23-2011

(09-23-2011, 01:02 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Negativity towards someone for being gay is ignorant. Negativity towards someone for serving our country is ignorant. Booing someone for being gay and serving our country is doubly ignorant, imo. That's why I have a problem with extremists in general. Narrow minded.

(09-23-2011, 01:33 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Negativity towards someone for being gay is ignorant. Negativity towards someone for serving our country is ignorant. Booing someone for being gay and serving our country is doubly ignorant, imo. That's why I have a problem with extremists in general. Narrow minded.

You're a smart cookie & I like reading your posts. I also like that you post what you've discovered about different things. Chances are, I will probably vote the way I will because of what I will have read here; facts & stories presented by you and the others.

Just to share, the number one concern of members of the military serving in Afghanistan is getting their genitals blown off. It's the first thing they ask, or anyone tells them, when they receive aid, "Your junk is still there." It doesn't matter if you are black or white or gay or straight, just so you got your junk. They have all made deals with each other to not render aid if they lose their genitals.

To the people who booed at a person who put their genitals on the line for you, fuck you. Jesus people annoy the fuck out of me sometimes.

(09-23-2011, 01:48 PM)Cracker Wrote: Just to share, the number one concern of members of the military serving in Afghanistan is getting their genitals blown off. It's the first thing they ask, or anyone tells them, when they receive aid, "Your junk is still there." It doesn't matter if you are black or white or gay or straight, just so you got your junk. They have all made deals with each other to not render aid if they lose their genitals.

To the people who booed at a person who put their genitals on the line for you, fuck you. Jesus people annoy the fuck out of me sometimes.

I don't understand people sometimes. Even if they're vehemently opposed to war (or the type of service men and women who are serving) how can they be ungrateful and disrespectful to those who put their lives (and genitals) on the line so that others can live safely in a society where they are free to protest war, sexual preferences... and not have to fight themselves? Makes no fucking sense. Boo the leadership of the government if you must boo someone. But don't boo those serving the country.

The way Vietnam vets were treated upon return home still, after all these years, make my heart hurt. And, I was just a kid at the time.

I would like to see some of the entitlement benefits handed out by the government reduced or eliminated; those benefits distributed to people who are able but unwilling to contribute to society. However, I would be pissed off if anyone suggested eliminating or minimizing Veteran's benefits (including spousal Aid and Attendance benefits and special housing rates). Veterans and their spouses contributed to society in a non-monetary form (and many who are able also work and contribute monetarily after service). That benefit program should remain untouched, imo.

hairydog

You're a bit late with your anger.

http://www.xdtalk.com/forums/political-view/103832-obama-cut-tax-medical-benefits-active-retired-military-families.html

Mock is about all the political mess I can handle. I can't imagine participating in, or reading, someone else's political bullshit. No way.

Poor cracker, just tuck those nuts back up a little, it will all be ok.

If I wasn't so nice I would run for political office.

(09-23-2011, 03:02 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Poor cracker, just tuck those nuts back up a little, it will all be ok.

What the hell do the size of her balls have to do with only wanting to get into political bullshit in Mock? I can relate to that.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Lady Cop - 09-23-2011

i hate politics.

i'm going to start a Dickie for President campaign thread.

who knows, we may end up as spoilers. Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

even dumber than the Florida electorate. hahahahaha

(09-23-2011, 03:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-23-2011, 03:02 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Poor cracker, just tuck those nuts back up a little, it will all be ok.

What the hell do the size of her balls have to do with only wanting to get into political bullshit in Mock? I can relate to that.

I didn't mention size?hah

(09-23-2011, 02:44 PM)IMaDick Wrote: hairydog

http://www.xdtalk.com/forums/political-view/103832-obama-cut-tax-medical-benefits-active-retired-military-families.html

Neah, a proposal was drated in January 2009 to save the government $540 million per year by billing veteran's private insurance companies for combat-related injuries and health problems. Non-combat related health costs for veterans had already been billed to the vet's private insurance company.

Obama floated this proposal in March 2009. As soon as his proposal was published widely, veteran's organizations and private veterans met with Obama and expressed their outrage (as did some in the general public). It would make it harder for injured vets to get employment if the employer-offered private insurance carriers would have to foot the bill for combat-related health issues. The veterans essentially found it offensive that the government would suggest that their combat-related medical treatment should not be covered by the government for whom they were figthing (essentially their employer at the time).

Within 48 hours of the meeting, Obama dropped the proposal.

Obama did the right thing by dropping the proposal, imo. He and his advisors should have considered the message and the political ramifications much more thoroughly before floating the proposal publicly, but at least it was dropped quickly.

I haven't heard of any candidates for 2012 suggesting to cut Veteran's Benefits thus far (nor transferring the cost of the benefits to the private sector like Obama proposed).

I'm not angry because there is nothing to be angry about. An ill-advised proposal drafted nearly 3 years ago was killed before being launched and no one is likely to make that mistake again. If they do, I'll be pissed off then. Smiley_emoticons_smile

(09-23-2011, 03:20 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(09-23-2011, 02:44 PM)IMaDick Wrote: hairydog

Neah, a proposal was drated in January 2009 to save the government $540 million per year by billing veteran's private insurance companies for combat-related injuries and health problems. Non-combat related health costs for veterans had already been billed to the vet's private insurance company.

Obama floated this proposal in March 2009. As soon as his proposal was published widely, veteran's organizations and private veterans met with Obama and expressed their outrage (as did some in the general public). It would make it harder for injured vets to get employment if the employer-offered private insurance carriers would have to foot the bill for combat-related health issues. The veterans essentially found it offensive that the government would suggest that their combat-related medical treatment should not be covered by the government for whom they were figthing (essentially their employer at the time).

Within 48 hours of the meeting, Obama dropped the proposal.

Obama did the right thing by dropping the proposal, imo. He and his advisors should have considered the message and the political ramifications much more thoroughly before floating the proposal publicly, but at least it was dropped quickly.

I haven't heard of any candidates for 2012 suggesting to cut Veteran's Benefits thus far (nor transferring the cost of the benefits to the private sector like Obama proposed).

I'm not angry because there is nothing to be angry about. An ill-advised proposal drafted nearly 3 years ago was killed before being launched and no one is likely to make that mistake again. If they do, I'll be pissed off then. Smiley_emoticons_smile

You may want to ask the vets if it was dropped or not.

I talk with a retired vet everyday, I think he knows what it costs him for healthcare don't you?

(09-23-2011, 03:20 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I didn't mention size?hah

I must having been thinking about size of balls. Hahaha!