Mock
2012 ELECTION - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: 2012 ELECTION (/thread-5690.html)

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Cynical Ninja - 09-29-2011

(09-29-2011, 12:02 PM)Duchess Wrote:

So you lied about offering some dirty Mexicans work?

If dick told me the sky was blue I would look up and check for myself.

He lies about everything.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Duchess - 09-29-2011

Well...I already know he is disillusioned & living in la la land. He thinks he's superior to me. Bwahahaha!

I have seen circus animals that are intellectually superior to dick.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - IMaDick - 09-29-2011

(09-29-2011, 12:37 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(09-29-2011, 12:08 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

Not everything you read on the internet is real, some of it is posted just to fuck with fucked up people.

Dickie ALWAYS says that when he gets called out. 28

you notice he tap-dances around a flat denial.

he may need tasing. 17

I can neither confirm nor deny any bogus information which may have been communicated by me or others to the little loser who's basic job is to kiss ass and be a dweeb of the third order of dweebs which may have resulted in the rushed and mis informed post of another to protect a short delusional non working parents home dwelling UK loser.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Lady Cop - 09-29-2011

yep! sounds like a presidential candidate to me! hah

(09-29-2011, 12:57 PM)White Pud Wrote:

If dick told me the sky was blue I would look up and check for myself.

He lies about everything.

Of course you don't believe anything I say, that's why glenn becks picture gets posted 20 times a day, because you didn't believe me when I told you I use his books for a quick reference guide. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

(09-29-2011, 01:50 PM)IMaDick Wrote: you didn't believe me when I told you I use his books for a quick reference guide. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

Oh Dick, Dick, Dick. hah

I don't question that AT ALL. Hahaha!

(09-29-2011, 02:32 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-29-2011, 01:50 PM)IMaDick Wrote: you didn't believe me when I told you I use his books for a quick reference guide. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

Oh Dick, Dick, Dick. hah

I don't question that AT ALL. Hahaha!

So you admit to having the ability to reason on a level that is slightly higher than that of a stump?

(09-29-2011, 01:50 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Of course you don't believe anything I say, that's why glenn becks picture gets posted 20 times a day, because you didn't believe me when I told you I use his books for a quick reference guide. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

Anyone one that uses Becks books for anything other than fuel for a fire or a doorstop needs a lobotomy.

Too late for you it seems.

No Dick, what I'm saying is, Glenn Beck is a joke by many, MANY people's standards & the fact that you use his writings as reference is absolutely hysterical. 28

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Maggot - 09-29-2011

Glenn Beck predicted alot of shit that is happening now, but I think it went to his head and he tackled himself in the end zone. OP would not believe anything a Republican said but would probably sop up anything a liberal said like a dry sponge. Both sides have their good, bad and ugly. You just have to sift through the litter box and toss out the clumps. This class war will get worse, the riots from the Rodney King mess prove it. They all try to put out the fire with gasoline........selfish pricks the lot of them. It will be every man for themselves soon. Sad actually.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - username - 09-29-2011

(09-28-2011, 11:40 PM)Cracker Wrote: The problem is charity cases want exactly what working people earn. That is a problem as they don't fucking earn it. That is the main issue. Take your clinics and STFU is how I see it. If you want better, get a damn job. They should be grateful, not asking for more.

I agree with that. If you're poor and not working anyway, go wait 5+ hours in a clinic...what else are you doing that's so damn important?

I think everyone should have access to healthcare but if you're not paying your own damn way, you might end up standing in lines to get help while the rest of us don't. Sorry. Too bad.

On the other side, having people go bankrupt over healthcare seems almost counter productive. If they're piss poor in the first place and then accumulate ridiculous bills that any sane person knows they're not going to be able to pay...where's the value in having them declare bankruptcy and lose what they don't really have?

I don't have an answer.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Cracker - 09-29-2011

(09-29-2011, 08:46 PM)username Wrote: On the other side, having people go bankrupt over healthcare seems almost counter productive. If they're piss poor in the first place and then accumulate ridiculous bills that any sane person knows they're not going to be able to pay...where's the value in having them declare bankruptcy and lose what they don't really have?

I don't have an answer.

If people really can't afford it (income guidelines) the hospital writes off the ENTIRE BILL. If people can afford it, but waste their money on other stuff instead of what is important, then they owe the money.

It's about personal responsibility and gratitude. We take care of our poor. Nowadays, people who can afford the care would rather get their nails done and buy a big TV instead of paying for their own needs. We have to draw the line somewhere.

Some people make shitty choices and never do too well. That is their bad, not my problem.

Hospitals spread the payments of the non-payers to the ones that DO pay. Everyone that has a business does that. You have to re-coup your losses somehow. Nothing is "free"

Let me take this moment to hit myself on the back of the head with a loaf of bread.

(09-29-2011, 09:01 PM)Maggot Wrote: Hospitals spread the payments of the non-payers to the ones that DO pay. Everyone that has a business does that. You have to re-coup your losses somehow. Nothing is "free"

I'm sure that's about the size of it, or they get tax write offs for serving the poor.

The point I was making is that people DO have healthcare, right now, in America. The people truly getting shafted are the ones who pay high premiums and deductibles. I would LOVE to get free healthcare. I would fill out the forms and wear my old clothes if they wouldn't charge me. Poor people need to STFU. This country isn't based on poverty, those countries are on other continents. This country is based on hard work and self-respect.

Sadly once something is free it beomes a "right"

I never really thought about that, but I guess it is true.

Poor people are bitching because they want a middle class lifestyle without working for it. I don't know why we put up with it. Why don't we tell them to fuck off? If I am going to take care of someone, it is the generation before me that took care of me. I don't want to "raise" people my own age. Fuck that.

(09-29-2011, 09:01 PM)Maggot Wrote: Let me take this moment to hit myself on the back of the head with a loaf of bread.

If you could hit yourself on the back of your own head with your penis, we would be better friends.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Duchess - 10-02-2011

Following a Washington Post report that Republican presidential candidate Rick Perry's family hunting camp in Texas once had the word "Niggerhead" painted on a large rock at its entrance, the Perry campaign is scrambling to control the damage.

Story here