Mock
2012 ELECTION - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: 2012 ELECTION (/thread-5690.html)

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Maggot - 12-09-2011

A quick interesting article about Hillary running for prez next year.....

Billary

To tell you the truth I would rather see her in there than the diaper boy Barry. I think Ron Paul will wake people up but really who the hell am I kidding. I think Romney is a RINO and Newt well......he is Newt. She may still run........

RE: 2012 ELECTION - username - 12-13-2011

By Associated Press, Updated: Monday, December 12, 4:08 PM
WASHINGTON — The tax plan by GOP presidential hopeful Newt Gingrich would provide big tax breaks to the rich and blow a huge hole in the federal budget deficit, according to an independent study released Monday.

The analysis by the Tax Policy Center says households making more than $1 million a year would see their taxes drop by an average of 62 percent. Overall, federal tax revenues would drop by an estimated $850 billion in 2015, a figure that would dramatically worsen the budget deficit unless it is offset by unprecedented spending cuts, the study said.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/study-gingrich-tax-plan-would-provide-big-breaks-for-rich-blow-huge-hole-in-budget-deficit/2011/12/12/gIQAfHiJqO_story.html?tid=pm_business_pop

Oh great.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Cracker - 12-13-2011

Newt is a douche. I don't even give him hometown consideration.

Lame field of hopefuls besides the old dude.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Misguided - 12-13-2011

The better half and I was speaking of this last time and when she asked my thoughts on how this was playing out I told her..."we're fucked!"I feel that although it questionable if they can do a better job overall than the peckerhead that is in office now,I fear none of them will have the votes to get in office to make the attempt.
Although it may be a desperate attempt,I will vote for whoever they nominate because another 4 years will be the straw that breaks the camel's back and this country will have such extreme difficulties that it will be a meltdown.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Duchess - 12-13-2011

(12-13-2011, 05:30 AM)Misguided Wrote: I will vote for whoever they nominate

Of course you will. There are a shit ton of people out there who are going to do the same thing...anything to get the black guy out of office, right? None of you are going to care if the opposition is qualified, all that matters is there's a nigger in the White House and he must be removed.

I don't need a response, I've seen many of your political posts at another place, I have a pretty good idea of where your mind is at.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Duchess - 12-17-2011

Shortly after signing the Family Leader's controversial "Marriage Vow" pledge, Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich signed another anti-gay marriage pledge, this time from the National Organization for Marriage.

Signing the pledge means Gingrich has committed to backing a U.S. constitutional amendment against same-sex marriage and defending the Defense of Marriage Act in court. If elected president, Gingrich must also appoint judges and a U.S. attorney general who "will respect the original meaning" of the U.S. Constitution's definition of marriage as between a man and a woman, according to NOM's website.

Story

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Misguided - 12-17-2011

In many respects,I am not surprised at your comment.
For one who claims to try to not make uneducated judgements about folks actions or beliefs,you fail miserably,often..in the respect you seem to make snap judgements from your emotions or what you precieve as fact and also due to your ignorance, sometimes.
His color is not what drives my action,as although I did choose not to vote for him(could'nt bring myself to do so because I felt Congress and such would not work with him causing deadlocks with nothing accomplished)yet I also at the beginning along with many others thought he would possibly do some good,somehow, if he was able to overcome those obstacles.
Now years later,in one respect I feel that whoever takes office instead of him cant possibly fuck things up worse than him and then on the other hand,I think,if he stays in office,can he fuck things up worse?Yep.Big time.So..
One side of that equation is a no brainer.He damn sure can fuck things up more and his words and actions of what he plans to do makes that pretty apparent to me so I believe I'll go with the other choice/option.

(12-17-2011, 09:11 AM)Misguided Wrote: In many respects,I am not surprised at your comment.
For one who claims to try to not make uneducated judgements about folks actions or beliefs,you fail miserably,often..

You don't know me well enough to say that given I rarely post in a serious manner. I'm not here to be educated. I have seen your serious posts, I have a fair idea of your mindset regarding this. I watched you & the rest of the Klan for quite some time, you, Fox, Mill, Goatbitch and a few others. I have a pretty good idea of how you think, none of you ever made any secret of it. The entire lot of you are racist homophobes.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Cracker - 12-17-2011

(12-13-2011, 06:05 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-13-2011, 05:30 AM)Misguided Wrote: I will vote for whoever they nominate

Of course you will. There are a shit ton of people out there who are going to do the same thing...anything to get the black guy out of office, right? None of you are going to care if the opposition is qualified, all that matters is there's a nigger in the White House and he must be removed.

I don't need a response, I've seen many of your political posts at another place, I have a pretty good idea of where your mind is at.

What? That was crazy as fuck, Duchess. Obama is a bad president. They catch him lying all the time about shit he does in regards to his affiliations. They just caught them making up signatures in Indiana, he should never have been on the ballot in the first place.

This country has NEVER been in such bad shape, not even in the Great Depression. How can you say any vote against Obama is racially motivated? I will also vote for whomever is running against him because he is a SHITTY PRESIDENT. I could make a list of the damage he's done, including damage to other governments, but I don't have all day.

I can't believe you played the RACE CARD! Holy shit.

(12-17-2011, 09:18 AM)Duchess Wrote: I watched you & the rest of the Klan for quite some time, you, Fox, Mill, Goatbitch and a few others. I have a pretty good idea of how you think, none of you ever made any secret of it. The entire lot of you are racist homophobes. [/i][/size]

I don't have knowledge of this, but I do have personal knowledge of Misguided. He is a good guy in real life. I know him on a personal basis and have never heard him use hate speech or say anything bad about another person.

People should know some of us talk shit. If everybody believed everything they read, they would think I hate black people and that my best black girlfriend wants me and my family to die a horrible death. That isn't how it is. We exchanged gifts yesterday. She didn't give me white sheets and I didn't give her a copy of Roots.

Obama is the worst president we have ever had. I would vote for Mickey Mouse if I had to.

I'm entitled to my opinion just as much as you are, Cracker. I really don't give a flying fuck what anyone thinks of it, it's my opinion.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - IMaDick - 12-17-2011

Duchess has an entitlement mentality.

(12-17-2011, 11:57 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm entitled to my opinion just as much as you are, Cracker. I really don't give a flying fuck what anyone thinks of it, it's my opinion.

I know. I was just a little shocked you implied (well, said, actually) that Misguided is Klan and only hates Obama because he is black.

I'm sure it all stems from some othe site/old interactions, but that seems so out of character for both of you.

If anybody won't vote for a black man again, it's me. Too much catering to ACORN types. Cracker doesn't think that is helpful for healing this nation.

hah The Klan is a nickname some of us had for a group of posters from another site. I don't know if they were part of the actual KKK or not.

(12-17-2011, 02:37 PM)Duchess Wrote:

hah The Klan is a nickname some of us had for a group of posters from another site. I don't know if they were part of the actual KKK or not.

Okay, 'cause as much shit as I talk (and I really do think people on welfare should be my slaves), I abhor the real Klan. They make my friend sad. I also abhor the NAACP. They make my friend feel powerful. And whatever the illegals are calling themselves so they can continure to rape us blind. (39% of my school system is made up of people who don't speak English as their first language, most illegals. Just found that out the other day when the system posted a presentation about why they want more tax money. Fuck them.)

I wish everyone had to use the same username everywhere they post. I have some funny shit posted out there somewhere. hahahaha I did some of my best work on Craigslist and Topix...

Look, I often come across people online who, for whatever reason, bug the livin' hell out of me. When that happens I post comments simply to get them fired up. It's what I do, it's what I LIKE to do. Pushin' buttons & jerkin' chains is how I get my jollies online. It's fun for me. I am rarely serious, I'm all about having a laugh.

(12-17-2011, 02:57 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Look, I often come across people online who, for whatever reason, bug the livin' hell out of me. When that happens I post comments simply to get them fired up. It's what I do, it's what I LIKE to do. Pushin' buttons & jerkin' chains is how I get my jollies online. It's fun for me. I am rarely serious, I'm all about having a laugh.

You don't like Misguided? :shock:

Maybe someday I'll share my relationship with him (no, ramsey, didn't involved perverted pics or nasty chatting) so you can see him with my eyes. You would like him. He will always have my deepest gratitude. I call him friend.

Also, please don't vote for a darkie again. It was a good idea, it just didn't work. hahahahahaha

(12-17-2011, 03:10 PM)Cracker Wrote: You don't like Misguided? :shock:

Also, please don't vote for a darkie again. It was a good idea, it just didn't work. hahahahahaha

That was a general comment about coming across people who rub me the wrong way. I don't feel one way or another about Misguided, I'm indifferent.

I'm certain I've never posted about who I voted for. I lean more to the right than to the left & I'm a registered Independent.

(12-17-2011, 03:16 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm certain I've never posted about who I voted for. I lean more to the right than to the left & I'm a registered Independent.

I know, honey. You are the only one (and Smegs) with any fight in you today. Everybody else is being all kinder-and-gentler and you know how much I hate that shit.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Midwest Spy - 12-17-2011

(12-17-2011, 03:23 PM)Cracker Wrote: You are the only one (and Smegs) with any fight in you today. Everybody else is being all kinder-and-gentler and you know how much I hate that shit.

You're looking for someone to be direct with you and not pull any punches? How 'bout this:

Cracker: You ARE a racist. I don't care what your imaginary black friend says.

Duchess: You ARE starved for attention, of any kind.

Also, Duch, you say your response to Misguided was 'really just for the sake of having fun'. Bullshit. You were pissed at his views and people like him. Don't back down just cuz Cracker called you on the carpet.

For fucks sake!

..... there. Is this fun or what?