Mock
2012 ELECTION - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: 2012 ELECTION (/thread-5690.html)

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Cracker - 12-17-2011

Yes, dumbass from the Midwest, you know me.

Racism is hating ALL people of a certain race. I only hate the loud and lazy ones. You should look shit up sometime. It is very enlightening. In fact, if you looked it up, you would learn racism is believing a race should behave a certain way BECAUSE of their race like you fake liberal fuckers do, instead of Cracker who thinks all people should NOT act like shit.

I am the opposite of a racist. If you use the intellectual approach. If you are trying to be clever in mid-level intellectual circles, you win.

And don't take an hour to reply, tard. I get bored easily.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Misguided - 12-17-2011

Cracker, your right about some of this may stem from other site interactions and the fact is, I'm not really aware of it as I dont know who the hell Duchess was in another life or another site but I can assure you this..
I am here,..the very same person I was there.Both personnally and by the Internet persona.I am no different here than as in real life.You know me better,along with some others here,...for some real life interactions and friendships although we have never actually met.That rarely happens as it will be a rare person and someone I trust thru knowing them and found they have a good heart,..will ever go past the Website connections.
I wandered here out of one of those friendships,yet found more,from those old sites.
If for some reason Duchess has a chapped ass for me from a previous site and uses it here,..well,..it aint having desired effect because I never knew who was throwing the darts.Other than Duchess,..and I have to come to know and disrespect her, so it was no surprise.
I will say this openly for all of you to see.Fox was my friend then as she is now.I respect her and what she has tried to do.Any heat/comments or insult,or mind games will never change that.I dont sell out those I respect due to any influences or reperrcussions.
Cracker,...she prob has "issue's" because on the other site,it she disrespected a friend,...I would have spoke up.As my other beliefs and convictions...I am just as outspoken.This is reason for the venom that drips out of her when she speaks of "Fox",probly.They must not have liked each other,as a consequence,...would be why she does not care for me.
This game so many play on the Internet,for personall gratification,.. of the enjoyment to fuck with others for the amusement...is just not my game.That's why I dont post a lot here.Many come here to play heads games with each other.. and I see and have enough of it with basic everyday life that I usually dont choose to do so in my quality time away from work and the general public.I come to "see" those I know and sometimes that just involves all the others in those sites.
Biggest difference between me and most others here are that I could be called.."too serious".I know you all get off on this shit and I get into the game every now and then,but mostly...I got other shit I enjoy doing and I get much more pleasure or jollies,riding,being out in the woods drinking beer with some Buddies around a fire in the backyard or tinkering with something to fix,than being stuck in front of a computer playing computer games or head games.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Duchess - 12-17-2011

(12-17-2011, 03:35 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Duchess: You ARE starved for attention, of any kind.

Fancy yourself a psychoanalyst, eh? 113

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Midwest Spy - 12-17-2011

(12-17-2011, 03:39 PM)Cracker Wrote: Yes, dumbass from the Midwest, you know me.

Racism is hating ALL people of a certain race. I only hate the loud and lazy ones. You should look shit up sometime. It is very enlightening. In fact, if you looked it up, you would learn racism is believing a race should behave a certain way BECAUASE of their race like you fake liberal fuckers do, instead of Cracker who thinks all people should NOT act like shit.

I am the opposite of a racist. If you use the intellectual approach. If you are trying to be clever in mid-level intellectual circles, you win.

I thought you were looking for some 'action' this afternoon? That everyone was boring?

Thought I'd take a swing at your 'almost' racism. You are among 'them' more than I am, too, so I do understand your frustration. Without truly knowing you, it's hard to know if all of your rants are the 'true you', or just your on-line persona.

Either way, isn't this more fun?

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Midwest Spy - 12-17-2011

(12-17-2011, 03:49 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-17-2011, 03:35 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Duchess: You ARE starved for attention, of any kind.

Fancy yourself a psychoanalyst, eh? 113

Who knows. Just tryin' to liven it up around here.

Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

(12-17-2011, 03:44 PM)Misguided Wrote: This is reason for the venom that drips out of her when she speaks of "Fox",

Oh wow. I already knew you were a dumbass because you can't spell worth a shit nor form a proper paragraph but to mistake my laughing at Fox being part of the "Klan" as venom has now rendered you a moron in my mind. Misguided is a misguided moron.

(12-17-2011, 03:50 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(12-17-2011, 03:39 PM)Cracker Wrote: Yes, dumbass from the Midwest, you know me.

Racism is hating ALL people of a certain race. I only hate the loud and lazy ones. You should look shit up sometime. It is very enlightening. In fact, if you looked it up, you would learn racism is believing a race should behave a certain way BECAUASE of their race like you fake liberal fuckers do, instead of Cracker who thinks all people should NOT act like shit.

I thought you were looking for some 'action' this afternoon? That everyone was boring?

Thought I'd take a swing at your 'almost' racism. You are among 'them' more than I am, too, so I do understand your frustration. Without truly knowing you, it's hard to know if all of your rants are the 'true you', or just your on-line persona.

Either way, isn't this more fun?

My rants are real. Most of them, anyway. Sometimes I just think I am hilarious.

I think it is hard for people to understand that I don't cut anyone slack. Not even my own kids. If you fuck up, say you fucked up and fix it. Don't say you are allowed to fuck up because you are black, or poor, or your mommy spanked you too hard. Just say you fucked up and move on after you rectify the situation.

I do make black jokes. They deserve it. You should see all the shit I see them causing day after fucking day, year in and year out in the ATL. All of my jokes are fact based, except the one about black people and the Flintstones. There WERE black people back then.

Hah.I spell as I do for effect and it is more similar to the way we all speak in real life.Paragraphs,..yeah..you may be right there.I did choose to raise hell in school and maybe did pick that up too well.
It would appear in your world that amounts to..not as "worthy" as you and other grammer cops.
Hmm,kinda shallow,aint it.Deal wit the spelling.

Some people just don't "click." No, I didn't mean "clique," I know that word, too.

I would say it is dysfuntional to like/hate anyone you meet online because of what they post, but I totally understand it. There are a few people I haven't met in real life that I don't ever care to meet.

(12-17-2011, 04:05 PM)Misguided Wrote: Hmm,kinda shallow,aint it.Deal wit the spelling.

I'm very shallow & I've admitted to that on more than one occasion in here. I'm flawed in many ways. *shrugs*

(12-17-2011, 04:05 PM)Misguided Wrote: Hah.I spell as I do for effect and it is more similar to the way we all speak in real life.Paragraphs,..yeah..you may be right there.I did choose to raise hell in school and maybe did pick that up too well.
It would appear in your world that amounts to..not as "worthy" as you and other grammer cops.
Hmm,kinda shallow,aint it.Deal wit the spelling.

The problem with using words printed on a screen as opposed to hearing someone speak is a big one. You don't get a lot to go on in the world of print.

I always wonder if people who despise each other online would like each other IRL and vice-versa.

For all I know, Obama is my best-friend-in-waiting. Maytee, too.

To despise people online would be an emotional investment people shouldn't be making in a stranger.

I'll have to think about that for a bit, see if I can find supporting/opposing examples to that idea.

Cracker,...exactly my choice in spelling.I say it the way I sometimes hear it or the way we speak it.Seems to me to be more the way we are.If we spoke like Duchess's type suggests,everyone would think the world is full of Prima Donna's with corn cobs stuck up theirs ass's.

oop.Fucked the spelling up agin.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Lady Cop - 12-22-2011

hahahaha Boston Herald today made headlines with Romney saying he'd deport Obama's ugly uncle drunkle. hah
now deport the freeloading ugly-ass auntie welfare bitch too.

http://mockforums.net/thread-6391.html?highlight=Auntie+Zeituni

By Howie Carr

I’m glad I thought to ask Mitt that question about Uncle Omar – that headline looks great on the Drudge Report this afternoon.

“Romney: I’d Deport Obama’s Uncle.”

It was a no-brainer. I was just surprised he didn’t know who I was talking about at first. I understand that he wouldn’t read Barack’s narcissistic memoirs, but hey, Uncle Omar’s been in the Boston papers for months now.

This is the kind of red meat Republican primary voters want. The reason Gov. Rick Perry dropped like a stone in the polls last fall wasn’t so much that he had that brain freeze in the debate, it was that he described Americans who are concerned about the free rides for illegals as “heartless.”

Now Mitt ought to start talking about Auntie Zeituni. I know she’s been granted “asylum” – wink wink nudge nudge. But the fact remains, she admitted to Channel 4 last year that she was collecting welfare and living in public housing even when she was an illegal alien.

Bringing up Auntie Zeituni and Uncle Omar hits so many raw points – illegals, welfare, even a reminder of the birth-certificate controversy.

[Image: 40ff5c_ltp092911obamatf12.jpg]

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Cracker - 12-22-2011

I guess at this point I don't even need to say it...

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Duchess - 01-01-2012

Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum once again touted his support for a federal ban on gay marriage, saying on Saturday that any now-legal same-sex marriages would be invalid under a constitutional amendment.

Last month Santorum blamed same-sex marriage for plummeting rates of marriage across the nation. In November, at an event sponsored by the Christian group the Family Leader in Des Moines, Santorum said gay marriage could doom the U.S. "Unless we protect it with the institution of marriage, our country will fail," he said

Read my font...he's a dumbass.

Story

RE: 2012 ELECTION - username - 01-01-2012

I was reading about the candidate's Super PACs this morning (including Obama's). I didn't realize (until recently) the significance of that Supreme Court ruling in 2010. Super PACs are bad, bad, bad IMO.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2011/08/18/super-pacs-changing-2012-landscape

RE: 2012 ELECTION - IMaDick - 01-01-2012

(01-01-2012, 07:05 PM)username Wrote: I was reading about the candidate's Super PACs this morning (including Obama's). I didn't realize (until recently) the significance of that Supreme Court ruling in 2010. Super PACs are bad, bad, bad IMO.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2011/08/18/super-pacs-changing-2012-landscape

Here is what you should have been listening to.

http://mrctv.org/videos/obama-2009-if-economy-isnt-fixed-3-years-there-will-be-1-term-proposition