Mock
2012 ELECTION - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: 2012 ELECTION (/thread-5690.html)

RE: 2012 ELECTION - username - 01-01-2012

(01-01-2012, 08:03 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Here is what you should have been listening to.

http://mrctv.org/videos/obama-2009-if-economy-isnt-fixed-3-years-there-will-be-1-term-proposition

You're really retarded. All you can focus on is your hatred of Obama and not what's wrong with politics and the government in general. You suck. Peope like you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

And btw, the stupid video is titled "Febuary". Dumb asses.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - IMaDick - 01-02-2012

(01-01-2012, 11:57 PM)username Wrote:
(01-01-2012, 08:03 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Here is what you should have been listening to.

http://mrctv.org/videos/obama-2009-if-economy-isnt-fixed-3-years-there-will-be-1-term-proposition

You're really retarded. All you can focus on is your hatred of Obama and not what's wrong with politics and the government in general. You suck. Peope like you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

And btw, the stupid video is titled "Febuary". Dumb asses.

Hatred is your word not mine, you won't find it used in any of my posts.

What you will find though is me pointing out to the politically blind what he said and what he did and didn't do.

you have his own words to go by, Does the man have any intergrity? will he do what He said and not run for a second term or will this be just like all of his other words hollow and empty?

RE: 2012 ELECTION - username - 01-02-2012

(01-02-2012, 12:12 AM)IMaDick Wrote: What you will find though is me pointing out to the politically blind what he said and what he did and didn't do.

you have his own words to go by, Does the man have any intergrity? will he do what He said and not run for a second term or will this be just like all of his other words hollow and empty?

I'm advocating for a complete reform in politics/government. I don't like the incumbent nor do I like any of the Republican candidates. I want to vote for someone who isn't indebted to hard left or right special interest groups.

That's what I want.

I'm done arguing Bush vs. Obama. Right vs. Left. I want to elect someone who isn't (monetarily and whoring for votes) beholden to either of the two parties.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - IMaDick - 01-02-2012

(01-02-2012, 12:46 AM)username Wrote:
(01-02-2012, 12:12 AM)IMaDick Wrote: What you will find though is me pointing out to the politically blind what he said and what he did and didn't do.

I'm advocating for a complete reform in politics/government. I don't like the incumbent nor do I like any of the Republican candidates. I want to vote for someone who isn't indebted to hard left or right special interest groups.

That's what I want.

I'm done arguing Bush vs. Obama. Right vs. Left. I want to elect someone who isn't (monetarily and whoring for votes) beholden to either of the two parties.

Well that's cool, but factually ignorant since we have an incumbent president and the field of candidates you see.

(01-02-2012, 12:53 AM)IMaDick Wrote:
(01-02-2012, 12:46 AM)username Wrote:

That's what I want.

Well that's cool, but factually ignorant since we have an incumbent president and the field of candidates you see.

Yeah, I know but I'm hoping for some great candidate from American's Elect. Haha. Still, I signed up. WTH.

http://www.americanselect.org/

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Maggot - 01-02-2012

I am surprized at how many people will be voting for Ron Paul. I actually like his non-intervention policy. I think he will win Iowa and N.H.

(01-02-2012, 05:54 PM)Maggot Wrote: I am surprized at how many people will be voting for Ron Paul. I actually like his non-intervention policy. I think he will win Iowa and N.H.

He fascinates me. I'm not sure about his isolationist policies but I wouldn't mind having him in office for 4 years to see how he would lead (with the checks and balances in the house/senate). I like his ideas about cutting the size of the federal government although he takes it to the extreme for my tastes (in theory). Anyway, how much damage could he do in 4 years? I'm half kidding there but he'd certainly bring a different perspective to the office.

He seems the least beholden of all of the candidates. Unfortunately, I still don't see him getting elected (in part because he doesn't pander as much as the others).

If he doesn't win the nomination, he might be a good running mate for the ultimate GOP candidate.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Midwest Spy - 01-02-2012

(01-02-2012, 07:47 PM)username Wrote: Anyway, how much damage could he do in 4 years? I'm half kidding there but he'd certainly bring a different perspective to the office.

He seems the least beholden of all of the candidates. Unfortunately, I still don't see him getting elected (in part because he doesn't pander as much as the others).

I said these same things, verbatim, in 1998 when I voted for Jesse Ventura for Gov of MN. I detested Skip Humphrey and Norm Coleman, and thought I'd vote for the guy that might bring a 'different perspective'.

He really didn't turn into a fucking looney until he left office.

Anyone see his interview with Piers Morgan a couple of months ago? What a whack job!

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Duchess - 01-06-2012

Mrs Yomama

Story

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Maggot - 01-10-2012

A couple of observations when voting today.

The polls were not bad and I got in and out fast. When you walk in they ask your name and they then scroll to it if you are registered. When they find you they draw a line through it.
They then ask if you are voting Rep or Dem. then give you a poker chip blue or red. You then go to a table that hands you the appropriate ballot. I noticed that there was a full cup of red and half a cup of blue voters before me.
They direct you to a booth and you vote, you then take the ballot to a machine and you put it in upside down and hand the guy a pc of paper swithching back to an independent vote in the future.

They had 3 cameras focused on the voting booths. Anyone could have walked in and if they had the voting list could say they were anyone on it. No I.D. required.
A savy pollster could call at the end of the night and say "come in and say you are so and so and vote" if they had not been crossed off the list. I did not see that but it is a possibility.
Who the heck was running on the Democratic ticket against Barry is a low newsworthy event.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Lady Cop - 01-10-2012

Manchester, New Hampshire (CNN) -- Mitt Romney won the New Hampshire primary, according to CNN projections, after voters turned out in expected record numbers Tuesday in the second contest of the Republican presidential race.

The CNN projection, based on early results and exit poll data, came after final polls closed in the state at 8 p.m. ET.

CNN also projected that Texas Rep. Ron Paul will finish in second place and former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman will finish third. Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum trailed, with Texas Gov. Rick Perry at the back of the pack.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - username - 01-10-2012

(01-10-2012, 09:29 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Manchester, New Hampshire (CNN) -- Mitt Romney won the New Hampshire primary, according to CNN projections, after voters turned out in expected record numbers Tuesday in the second contest of the Republican presidential race.

The CNN projection, based on early results and exit poll data, came after final polls closed in the state at 8 p.m. ET.

CNN also projected that Texas Rep. Ron Paul will finish in second place and former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman will finish third. Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum trailed, with Texas Gov. Rick Perry at the back of the pack.

I'm glad Jon Huntsman made it in to the top 3. I think he deserves a closer look. Maybe a Huntsman/Paul ticket but I'd rather Paul be the V.P. Smiley_emoticons_slash

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Midwest Spy - 01-10-2012

(01-10-2012, 09:33 PM)username Wrote:
(01-10-2012, 09:29 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Manchester, New Hampshire (CNN) -- Mitt Romney won the New Hampshire primary, according to CNN projections, after voters turned out in expected record numbers Tuesday in the second contest of the Republican presidential race.

I'm glad Jon Huntsman made it in to the top 3. I think he deserves a closer look. Maybe a Huntsman/Paul ticket but I'd rather Paul be the V.P. Smiley_emoticons_slash

I'm a Huntsman fan, too.

If I buy you an Egg McMuffin, can I butter your muffin?

Awink

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Cracker - 01-10-2012

(01-06-2012, 02:29 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Mrs Yomama

Story

[Image: obama_grinch_jpg_330x330_q85.jpg]

That's pretty funny.

They need to worry more about Obama being Iran's bitch. They are fucking with him hard.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Cracker - 01-10-2012

Iran is going to be a much bigger story in the next few months.

Interesting if you have 10 minutes to burn...

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Cracker - 01-14-2012

What do you think about Obama suddenly deciding he is going to reorganize six government agencies by combing them into one? Why didn't he do that shit the first year he was in office?

Obama is only a half-decent president during an election year. I really hope people don't fall for it.

In my previous career, I had a job with a lot of responsibility. I worked at the place for around three years and loved it. Then I figured out I could be making a LOT more if I worked for someone else. They offered me a huge raise when I turned in my notice. It just pissed me off because they should have been paying me that the entire time.

Obama should have been trying to be a good president the entire time instead of repaying campaign promises for three years and noticing the rest of us are here during election years. Fuck that. If he has good ideas, the next president can do it because he wasted his chance.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - username - 01-14-2012

(01-14-2012, 12:36 PM)Cracker Wrote: What do you think about Obama suddenly deciding he is going to reorganize six government agencies by combing them into one?

I think it's a good strategy that will appeal to some independents and those that are on the fence.

It won't work for those like you that strongly believe O.M.G. (Obama must go), but it's still good strategy.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - IMaDick - 01-14-2012

(01-14-2012, 03:22 PM)username Wrote:
(01-14-2012, 12:36 PM)Cracker Wrote: What do you think about Obama suddenly deciding he is going to reorganize six government agencies by combing them into one?

I think it's a good strategy that will appeal to some independents and those that are on the fence.

It won't work for those like you that strongly believe O.M.G. (Obama must go), but it's still good strategy.

Wool meet eye's.

How can you remain so fucking stupid and not kill yourself with a plastic butter knife?

RE: 2012 ELECTION - username - 01-14-2012

(01-14-2012, 03:25 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Wool meet eye's.

How can you remain so fucking stupid and not kill yourself with a plastic butter knife?

You're a complete dullard if you think his actions won't appeal to some voters. A complete, fucking tool.

I see it for what it is but that doesn't mean it won't resonate with other people.

And why the fuck did you put an apostrophe in eyes?

RE: 2012 ELECTION - IMaDick - 01-14-2012

(01-14-2012, 03:33 PM)username Wrote:
(01-14-2012, 03:25 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Wool meet eye's.

You're a complete dullard if you think his actions won't appeal to some voters. A complete, fucking tool.

I see it for what it is but that doesn't mean it won't resonate with other people.

And why the fuck did you put an apostrophe in eyes?

I classified the type of voters who his actions would appeal to in my previous post.