Mock
2012 ELECTION - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: 2012 ELECTION (/thread-5690.html)

RE: 2012 ELECTION - FAHQTOO - 09-06-2012

(09-06-2012, 07:23 PM)RJs-Ex Wrote:
(09-06-2012, 03:32 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Hilary will run in 2016. That's why Clinton is pandering to Obama now, even though everyone knows he can't stand Obama.

No, he didn't hand Obama the election. This speech will be forgotten by tomorrow, and people won't forget what a crappy job O has done in the last 4 years.

I thought it was interesting that it was a *republican* pundit who said that about Clinton's speech getting Obama re-elected. Ouch! That had to smart. There's no denying Bill's speech was powerful and engaging.

I agree Hillary will run in 2016. I predict she'll be taking a much larger and visible role once Obama is re-elected.

I'll give him credit for a great speech...he always gave a good speech. I don't even like Clinton, but I love him compared to Obama.

Funny how just hours before they claimed the election was in the bag, they thought they lost it all because of God and Jerusalem. A phony speech will not win this election, no matter how great it was.

Doesn't matter, they both suck...Obama sucks more, a lot more.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Riotgear - 09-06-2012

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Maggot - 09-07-2012

I looked and saw no reports of lightning storms..........

DNC moved to smaller venue

RE: 2012 ELECTION - pyropappy - 09-08-2012

(09-06-2012, 03:24 PM)Duchess Wrote:

...He did a great job, per Bill, he's a powerful speaker. I haven't been happy with a President since him and I had really hoped that Hilary would give it another shot...

Bill and Hillary Clinton are liars and traitors. If the Lame Stream Media wasn't criminally negligent they would investigate the corruption and treason perpetrated on the American people by these two.

They sold China our missile technology for political gain. They had three chances to kill Osama Bin Laden, but ignored the early warning threat assessments provided by the intelligence community. The disaster they created in Bosnia was criminal. They have been in bed with radical Muslims for decades. Just look at the people they are surrounded by.

The Secret Service agents were chomping at the bit to testify against them during the impeachment hearings, but he invoked national security to silence them.

They started the “Shadow Party” with George Soros to quietly take over control of the Democratic Party and destabilize the American way of life and effect regime change to bring about global government. They have been slowly allowing the UN to take over our sovereign rights.

I know you liberals and progressives will poo poo these statements as right wing conspiracy theory non-sense, but you are the ones who are wrong. Read “The Coming Insurrection” it was written by the head of the leftist group "Tarnac 10" to raise money for their defense in France. They were arrested for destroying railroad infrastructure. That book is the game plan they are usung to restructure the world.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Duchess - 09-08-2012

I'm not a Liberal. I sit more to the right than to the left.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Donovan - 09-08-2012

(09-08-2012, 09:55 AM)pyropappy Wrote: Bill and Hillary Clinton are liars and traitors. If the Lame Stream Media wasn't criminally negligent they would investigate the corruption and treason perpetrated on the American people by these two.

They sold China our missile technology for political gain. They had three chances to kill Osama Bin Laden, but ignored the early warning threat assessments provided by the intelligence community. The disaster they created in Bosnia was criminal. They have been in bed with radical Muslims for decades. Just look at the people they are surrounded by.

The Secret Service agents were chomping at the bit to testify against them during the impeachment hearings, but he invoked national security to silence them.

They started the “Shadow Party” with George Soros to quietly take over control of the Democratic Party and destabilize the American way of life and effect regime change to bring about global government. They have been slowly allowing the UN to take over our sovereign rights.

I know you liberals and progressives will poo poo these statements as right wing conspiracy theory non-sense, but you are the ones who are wrong. Read “The Coming Insurrection” it was written by the head of the leftist group "Tarnac 10" to raise money for their defense in France. They were arrested for destroying railroad infrastructure. That book is the game plan they are usung to restructure the world.

[Image: wingnut-2.jpg]

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Duchess - 09-08-2012

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Duchess - 09-09-2012

Larry Flynt is offering $1 million dollars for Mitt Romney's tax returns.

On another note, John McCain is pissed Obama is doing nothing in regards to Syria, he says Syria & elsewhere are crying out for American leadership. Jesus Christ. What the hell is it with so many Republicans thinking it's okay to stick their noses in the business of others...talk about feeling entitled. 78

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Jimbone - 09-09-2012

Those tax returns are worth more than a million... I'd bet the accountant firm that prepared them has them locked down tighter than you can imagine, and the only other place they could be released is from the IRS. I'm highly suspect anyone is going to risk enormous jail time just to help Obumbles get re-elected.

Besides, there is nothing in those tax returns. If there was, he would have been arrested, indicted, and thrown in tax jail by now. He probably just doesn't want to deal with people making a big deal out of most of his income coming from tax-free investments, thus lowering the tax rate he pays.

Which in a way is ironic... because as a very wealthy man, he is supporting government by purchasing tax free muni bonds. Those municipal bonds help government fund themselves. As a fair trade for that support, any income off the bonds is usually free of income tax.

And everyone wants to attack him for that? He's probably made more contributions - in straight taxes and bond support - than most people would ever do in several lifetimes.

This tax thing is a red herring. If there was anything even close to the legality line the IRS would have already nailed him.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - username - 09-09-2012

Red herring like the birth certificate fiasco.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Midwest Spy - 09-09-2012

(09-09-2012, 12:43 PM)username Wrote: Red herring like the birth certificate fiasco.

No

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Riotgear - 09-09-2012

(09-09-2012, 12:43 PM)username Wrote: Red herring like the birth certificate fiasco.

QFT

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Duchess - 09-09-2012

(09-09-2012, 01:11 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: No

No it's not a distraction? I don't understand what you're disagreeing with. You don't find this similar to the bc bullshit?

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Midwest Spy - 09-09-2012

(09-09-2012, 01:18 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-09-2012, 01:11 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: No

No it's not a distraction? I don't understand what you're disagreeing with. You don't find this similar to the bc bullshit?

I think the BC was a legitimate concern about Obama's candidacy for pres. Even today, I dont know if anyone can honestly say he's a citizen. The Romney issue, to me, is dirt digging of a different kind.

I don't know who I'll vote for yet. My family votes Republican as does my wife's. She and I are willing to look at all aspects of a candidates platform and then decide, versus just voting strictly Rep or Dem.

I can't stand the Tea Party BTW.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Jimbone - 09-09-2012

It's funny, I didn't think much of the birth certificate thing until they released it last year. Until then, I thought people making a big deal about the birth certificate were a little nutty.

I'm actually much more curious as to how a 15 year old boy from Hawaii (Obama), received a social security number from Connecticut.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - pyropappy - 09-09-2012

(09-08-2012, 10:47 AM)Donovan Wrote:
[Image: wingnut-2.jpg]

[Image: ostrich_head_in_sand.jpg]

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Maggot - 09-09-2012

(09-09-2012, 05:23 PM)Jimbone Wrote: It's funny, I didn't think much of the birth certificate thing until they released it last year. Until then, I thought people making a big deal about the birth certificate were a little nutty.

I'm actually much more curious as to how a 15 year old boy from Hawaii (Obama), received a social security number from Connecticut.

Or who paid for college.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - JsMom - 09-17-2012

...Posting this for no other reason than a good laugh. Here's one for you, Duchess.

[Image: 199417_424848370906660_1295120016_n.jpg]

RE: 2012 ELECTION - username - 09-18-2012

Mitt finally said something I liked; that the 47% of American's that pay no income taxes probably wouldn't vote for him. Ryan is following up today with talk about getting lazy asses back to work.

Hear that Clang???

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Duchess - 09-18-2012

User, by any chance did you hear that as part of the conversation that was recorded without his knowledge? I see some online chatter about that but I don't see what the big deal is, I agree with him.