Mock
2012 ELECTION - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: 2012 ELECTION (/thread-5690.html)

RE: 2012 ELECTION - IMaDick - 08-13-2011

Just look at the context, affirm/swear that they will uphold the constitution, who are they talking about?

Is it the private citizen?

Or is it an elected official being sworn in?

next asswipe please this one is a mess.

explain until you become an American that understands the Constitution if it helps.

I seriously doubt it will but you can try to learn that way if you want to.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Cracker - 08-13-2011

You dumbass. You were saying THE PRESIDENT should have to be a God-botherer:

DumbassDick:

"I'm saying that our founding documents are associated with god, our rights are given by god and affirmed in our constitution,bill of rights and declaration of independence.

The biggest mistake that has been made is electing people who feel no moral obligation to god based on those principles alone.

no relationship with god ,no relationship to our constitution or the rights which god gave us.

I'm not saying we need a jesus freak in the whitehouse but we do need someone who recognises something greater than ourselves controlled the freedom that we were born into."

Show me ONE PLACE besides the date line that mentions God in the Constitution. If you can do that, I'll concede. If you can't, STFU. AFTER you apologize.

That is not what I said, either stop trying to unconvict yourself or get out of the conversation. you have a tendency to create your own conversations, I have a tendency to think it's bullshit.

I already told you to go back and see what I said.

(08-13-2011, 06:09 PM)IMaDick Wrote: That is not what I said, either stop trying to unconvict yourself or get out of the conversation. you have a tendency to create your own conversations, I have a tendency to think it's bullshit.

I already told you to go back and see what I said.

:sigh:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

This is what I want our President to respect.

If they do not believe in something greater than themselves they will not /cannot respect from where our rights come.

Put an athiest in the white house and you will get, there is no god thus he did not give you any rights.

Yes I know it's the declation of independence, it goes hand in hand with our Constitution and our bill of rights as our founding documents, you can't have one without the others.

[Image: Christ.the.king.jpg]

You all are welcome to vote for Obama again. He agree's with you.

I don't

(08-13-2011, 06:16 PM)IMaDick Wrote: We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

This is what I want our President to respect.

If they do not believe in something greater than themselves they will not /cannot respect from where our rights come.

Put an athiest in the white house and you will get, there is no god thus he did not give you any rights.

Yes I know it's the declation of independence, it goes hand in hand with our Constitution and our bill of rights as our founding documents, you can't have one without the others.

Hahahahahahaha! Gotdam, Dick. What do you say to that? I'm Dicksmacked.

(08-13-2011, 06:20 PM)IMaDick Wrote: You all are welcome to vote for Obama again. He agree's with you.

I don't

Bahahahahahaha! Fuck.

Negros love Jesus. And Jesse Jackson. And Rev. Sharpton. And Rev. RUN.

Obama is not black.

LC, can we change the title of this thread to "Proof Cracker was right?"

LC can you cahnge this thread title to cracker ain't right?

she is a fucked up rino,with a liberal shit head understanding of our country.

(08-13-2011, 06:23 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Obama is not black.

I still love you, Dick. So does Jesus. You are going to a better place than I am. Isn't that enough?

I don't mind if a God-fearing man is president. I would maybe mind if Allah is his God. I admit that. Some people are nice because they are nice people, not because they fear going to Hell for eternity. I like those kinds of people. They don't scare me.

Well you have a god given right to feel that way.

Obama goes to church.

(08-13-2011, 06:28 PM)Cracker Wrote: Obama goes to church.

But he does not respect the Constitution.

which by the way just goes to show you that you and him are more alike than you ever knew.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - aussiefriend - 08-13-2011

This thread is going to get bigger than the Johnny & Lisa thread. There was stuff on our news here this morning about Texan governor running.

You are twisting the Constitution to make it mean what you want it to mean. I accept it at face value.

My picture:
[Image: White-Obama-36389.jpg]

Your picture:
[Image: RepublicanJesus.jpg]

Sorry you sounded just like Obama when you said that.