Mock
2012 ELECTION - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: 2012 ELECTION (/thread-5690.html)

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Cracker - 08-13-2011

Have you noticed Obama has a small head for a black man but a big head for a white man? What's up with that?

RE: 2012 ELECTION - IMaDick - 08-13-2011

You still sound like obama, sorry.

Be very careful, Dick. Loose constructionists are the liberals. Strict constructionists are considered conservative and uphold states rights. When you start reading things into the Constitution, you are on the road to liberalism.

When you start deleting from the constitution you sound like obama.

"God, who gave us life, gave us liberty. Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed a conviction that these liberties are a gift of God?" (Thomas Jefferson

(08-13-2011, 07:24 PM)IMaDick Wrote: "God, who gave us life, gave us liberty. Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed a conviction that these liberties are a gift of God?" (Thomas Jefferson

Not in the Constitution. He humped slaves, too. Who is the Obama lover? hmm?

Sorry you still sound like obama.

"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports... Reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles." - George Washington

Someday when you grow up, you will learn that morality does not come from religion, rather religion comes from morality.

The people who need weekly or daily reminders to be decent people must not be decent people to begin with. Unless you obey the Bible in its entirety, you are a blasphemer. If you drink to drunkenness or utter profane words, you are damned. WAIT, someone invented Jesus so you could be saved even though you are a sinner! Score!

I reject your reality. You cannot reject mine because you have no reference. You have never relied on your humanity and logic to guide your life. You rely on someone else's logic and ideals for humanity.

I am a cowboy. You are cattle. Good luck with that.

when I grow up, I can only hope that you won't sound like obama anymore.

The simple fact is if you don't get morality from the bible where does it come from?

what other source?

Dick, God didn't write the Bible. Jews did. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but it's true. So you are following the beliefs of dark-skinned Jews.

Cracker ,answer the fucking question. tell me the source for morality outside of the bible?

Do you mean a moral code or knowing the difference between good and bad? Because they are different.

You have to keep in mind that you won't like my answer either way because I believe in evolution and you believe in creationism.

Your source of morality comes from a book that was written so a sect of Jews could keep all the money. Priests. Most people couldn't read during that time, so they had to rely on the ruling classes that could read. Unless you are saying that Adam wrote the Bible. I'm not sure who could have written Genesis, though, as men weren't created first. Religion is so confusing.

I think morality is intrinsic. It developed in humans over time, like any other adaptation, to insure the survival of the tribe. Maternal instinct, property rights, caring for the ill all predate any religion.

Bullshit deflection, overtime like from around the time that The bible came into being ? because until then it was either slave or owner.

(08-13-2011, 08:42 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Bullshit deflection, overtime like from around the time that The bible came into being ? because until then it was either slave or owner.

I have just figured out that you don't understand a fucking thing I say.

I answered you. INTRINSIC MORALITY DUE TO ADAPTATION FOR THE PROLIFERATION OF THE SPECIES/TRIBE.

If you didn't understand my answer, look it up. It goes deeper than your book and is older than mankind.

Born in, interinsic, who devised what is moral and what is not, someone had to start it.

I have just figured out that you don't understand a damn thing I have been saying.

was it immoral to steal,kill, or take your neighbors wife? have slaves, use them as sport,animals,or was that what was considered moral? maybe morality isn't what it used to be?

Are you asking about the first WRITTEN moral code? Say that if that's what you mean.

I already answered you regarding morality in general. Morality developed from a need to survive BEFORE mankind settled into actual civilizations, in pre-historic times (history begins with the advent of writing). That's why stealing and murdering are frowned upon. It's bad for your tribe to cause conflict. I don't have a simpler way to explain it.

If you mean a written code (I will assume you have a basic Christian-type understanding and are trying to get me to say the Code of Hammurabi), there are MANY written codes older than the Bible:

Cuneiform law (2,350-1,400 BC)
Code of Urukagina (2,380-2,360 BC)
Code of Ur-Nammu, king of Ur (ca. 2050 BC)
Laws of Eshnunna (ca. 1930 BC) [2].
Codex of Lipit-Ishtar of Isin (ca. 1870 BC).
Code of Hammurabi (ca. 1790 BC)
Code of the Nesilim (c. 1650-1500 BC)
Hittite laws (ca. 1650–1100 BCE).
Hebraic law / Hebrew Bible / Old Testament (see Mosaic Law) (later see Halakha) (9th-5th Century BC)
The Draconian constitution (7th Century BC)
Gortyn code (5th century BC)
Twelve Tables of Roman Law (451 BC)

Take a world religions class sometime, Dick. You are infuriating to debate with because you have such a narrow view. You will learn that Noah is Gilgamesh and about 20 other myths combined in one and you will have to think a little.

copy and paste queen.

You have to ask what the fuck is wrong with people that have to have their morality written down. That's fucked up.

(08-13-2011, 09:23 PM)IMaDick Wrote: copy and paste queen.

Only the laws part because I don't have them memorized because I'm not a tard that has to have my morality handed to me in written form.

I knew they existed. You didn't even know moral code preceded the Bible by 2,500 years. Jesus.

<control v>

Cuneiform law (2,350-1,400 BC)
Code of Urukagina (2,380-2,360 BC)
Code of Ur-Nammu, king of Ur (ca. 2050 BC)
Laws of Eshnunna (ca. 1930 BC) [2].
Codex of Lipit-Ishtar of Isin (ca. 1870 BC).
Code of Hammurabi (ca. 1790 BC)
Code of the Nesilim (c. 1650-1500 BC)
Hittite laws (ca. 1650–1100 BCE).
Hebraic law / Hebrew Bible / Old Testament (see Mosaic Law) (later see Halakha) (9th-5th Century BC)
The Draconian constitution (7th Century BC)
Gortyn code (5th century BC)
Twelve Tables of Roman Law (451 BC)

You couldn't even have found them because your google only knows Jesus.