Mock
2012 ELECTION - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: 2012 ELECTION (/thread-5690.html)

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Cracker - 08-13-2011

Do the poll, Dick. I dare you.

<control v>

(08-13-2011, 09:18 PM)IMaDick Wrote: hah what the fuck is wrong with you?

Morality is what it is, the bible is the source for all of the moral obligations which we in this country as civilized people hold.

Hahahahaha!

RE: 2012 ELECTION - IMaDick - 08-13-2011

Go back your bullshit about how the black people are all fucked up.

in fact go back and call the child killers fucked up motherfuckers and all that moral indignation that you spew so easily without a bit of hesitation, I mean until someone asks a question or makes a remark about why our society is in decline and shit like that happens so regularly that it becomes a daily occurance, when it almost never happened 40 years ago.

I can see how all of the changes in the system have improved everything can't you? all the science and bullshit theory, the loss of creation in favor of a swamp, the loss of prayer in school and the hope of eternity for the swamp and nothingness.

It's all good cracker you keep your crap and I will keep mine and continue fighting for a better place a better country to live in one like I experianced when I was a kid, I would really like todays kids to feel as safe as I did.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Maggot - 08-13-2011

Smiley_emoticons_smile

[Image: 6534_138905530655_121452225655_3804691_1992561_n.jpg]

(08-13-2011, 09:35 PM)Maggot Wrote: Smiley_emoticons_smile

[Image: 6534_138905530655_121452225655_3804691_1992561_n.jpg]

Smiley_emoticons_smile

Buddha said the cause of all man's troubles is ego and greed and expectations we place on others. So did Jesus, in His own way.

(08-13-2011, 09:32 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Go back your bullshit about how the black people are all fucked up.

in fact go back and call the child killers fucked up motherfuckers and all that moral indignation that you spew so easily without a bit of hesitation, I mean until someone asks a question or makes a remark about why our society is in decline and shit like that happens so regularly that it becomes a daily occurance, when it almost never happened 40 years ago.

I can see how all of the changes in the system have improved everything can't you? all the science and bullshit theory, the loss of creation in favor of a swamp, the loss of prayer in school and the hope of eternity for the swamp and nothingness.

It's all good cracker you keep your crap and I will keep mine and continue fighting for a better place a better country to live in one like I experianced when I was a kid, I would really like todays kids to feel as safe as I did.

Christianity is not the only moral code, Dick.

You are pissy and being ugly because I won't prescribe to your mandates. You are taking low blows because you apparently missed the lesson about the high road and turning the other cheek.

I do talk shit about ghetto blacks. I hope they read it and figure out that it pisses people off. Especially now that I am paying for their $9.95 a month Internet. I also talk shit about people who raise their kids in generational poverty. I hope they can read what I write because that is no way to raise children. You talk shit, too, but you seem to have forgotten that.

Despite your low blows, I know what I am. I know what I do. I'm OK with me. I don't fear eternal damnation. For several reasons.

I don't spew Christianity like a geyser. I know many bad people who do that I met at church. I don't condemn good people because they don't thump the Bible, nor do I despise people who have true and pure beliefs. I only condemn judgmental Christians. YOU are judgmental.

You take in animals and feed the hungry on the holidays. I serve humanity for a living and volunteer my time. Are you better than I am?

Cracker I don't care what you subscribe to.

let me know when budda runs for president, maybe I will give it 2 seconds before I vote against him.

but today, I want to see a candidate that subscribes to christian values and believes that my rights are inherent in god, I'm kinda tired of these fucks thinking that they allow me to have a right and restrict my rights to keep them from being as effective like they were supposed to be.

Tell budda I said hi.

I would rather have a president that knows my rights are outlined in the Constitution, verbatim, no more ~ no less. Then states can decide certain things for themselves and I can choose a state I like. That would be great.

Tell Jesus Buddha said hi. Because we can all be Buddha, but you can't be Jesus. Try as you might. Smiley_emoticons_smile

and you can't be buddha either you can only be buddha like, and I guess I can be christ like even though I know that won't happen because I often find myself calling you a sad bitch and christ wouldn't do that.

would buddha argue about if christanity is right or wrong ? and would that make him not buddha to be pissed that some people believe in christ?

(08-13-2011, 10:12 PM)IMaDick Wrote: and you can't be buddha either you can only be buddha like, and I guess I can be christ like even though I know that won't happen because I often find myself calling you a sad bitch and christ wouldn't do that.

would buddha argue about if christanity is right or wrong ? and would that make him not buddha to be pissed that some people believe in christ?

Not so, Dick. Anyone can be Buddha. Buddha means, literally, "He woke up." THE Buddha was named Siddhartha Gautama. Let's not pretend you know anything about any other system of beliefs.

Buddha lived before Christ. So your question is kinda stupid.

I don't care what religion you are, just keep it to yourself. I don't care what religion my president is. I don't care what religion my neighbor is. I don't care what religion ANYONE is, just don't force ME to think like YOU. And stop insisting Christianity is the only religion that has an acceptable code of ethics.

I am amused at your predictable attempt at martyrdom. "Cracker hates Christians." Cracker hates any forced religion. Cracker is an American. Be glad I am genetically disposed to oppose imposed religion. I get it from my ancestors. They got pissed off at England and came here.

Cracker is stupid to think that no one else knows anything about other religions.

You can't be buddha you can only hope to attain the same level of awareness as buddha.

(08-13-2011, 10:53 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Cracker is stupid to think that no one else knows anything about other religions.

You can't be buddha you can only hope to attain the same level of awareness as buddha.

From the Diamond Sutra:

The Buddha said, “Now, if someone understands and passes on even four sentences of my message to another, his generosity is even greater. He is not just giving something, he is helping to create future Buddhas!”

Buddha means, for the second time, "He woke up" or "awakened one."

You probably think the fat bald guy is Gautama Buddha.

Call me stupid again, Dick, if it makes you feel better. You can't say I'm ignorant with any conviction, so call me stupid because I don't agree with you.

You got the last word, make good use of it, maybe copy and paste a book or something.

(08-13-2011, 10:53 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Cracker is stupid to think that no one else knows anything about other religions.

YOU don't. Not much. And the fat chick who has to hump black guys isn't an expert on theology, either. And the NightBat probably doesn't study other schools of thought.

Don't know about anyone else. They don't give themselves away as much as y'all did.

(08-13-2011, 11:43 PM)IMaDick Wrote: You got the last word, make good use of it, maybe copy and paste a book or something.

Maybe read one, or something. Then we can talk. Like adults.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - aussiefriend - 08-13-2011

(08-13-2011, 09:56 PM)Cracker Wrote: judgmental Christians

You know I don't go to church, but i do watch joel.

Being on the receiving end of judgemental christians is one of the most destructive devastating experiences that you can go through. Church can be a place of hypocrisy and it does keep others away including myself. It's sad really that people are treated like that in church. Being a sole parent and attending certainly the churches that I went to was not easy. It definately would have been better if I was married. But on the other hand people are showing themselves to you as to who they really are. It's God's house and those people look down their noses and people don't want to go there or listen to anything. That's sad.

I think the point is, we don't know everything, we don't have the all the answers. We don't know how it all works. The only person we are responsbile for is ourselves. Having said all of that. It's real. It really is.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Cracker - 08-14-2011

aussie, that is a much nicer version than I could muster.

Some people believe that God made the world then left the world, then came back as one of us to remind us to be nicer to one another. Some people believe God broke himself up into little bits and became the world. Both are lovely. Neither are dangerous.

It's the people who think you should blow up the previous two kinds of people so you can get laid for eternity that we need to worry about.

RE: 2012 ELECTION - aussiefriend - 08-14-2011

I said to God the other day "could you handle an eternity with me?" not an easy question

RE: 2012 ELECTION - Duchess - 08-14-2011

Michele Bachmann is Rick Perry's main rival now in the battle to give Republicans a viable alternative to Mitt Romney. Tim Pawlenty's campaign is on life support. And Ron Paul's jaw-dropping straw poll result showed how much the Republican party has turned toward a robust, full-throated, small government conservatism.