Mock
STEM CELL RESEARCH - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: STEM CELL RESEARCH (/thread-5878.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

STEM CELL RESEARCH - Duchess - 06-13-2011

Do you have an opinion about it? Is it okay to use the remains of unborn children to do research? I would like to add that the remains would otherwise be discarded.

RE: STEM CELL RESEARCH - Cynical Ninja - 06-13-2011

I'm fully in favour of it.

RE: STEM CELL RESEARCH - IMaDick - 06-13-2011

You have to be in favor of abortion to be in favor of fetal stem cell research. since I can't find a way to support abortion, then I have to dis approve of using the bodies of murdered babies for anything other than evidence of a crime.

(06-13-2011, 09:44 AM)IMaDick Wrote: You have to be in favor of abortion to be in favor of fetal stem cell research. since I can't find a way to support abortion, then I have to dis approve of using the bodies of murdered babies for anything other than evidence of a crime.

So if one of your family was terminally ill you would reject any treatment that could save their lives that was a product of stem cell research?

Embryos are not babies.

In your opinion embryos are not babies, I think as soon as the egg implants instead of leaving the body as unfertilised eggs do life has begun.

(06-13-2011, 09:59 AM)IMaDick Wrote: In your opinion embryos are not babies, I think as soon as the egg implants instead of leaving the body as unfertilised eggs do life has begun.

A zygote is no more "alive" than the bacteria in your gut.

Babies aren't babies until they are born.

In your opinion there is no life.

Medically they are alive when the egg implants, cells are dividing and systems are forming.

"Medically- The trophoblast will begin secreting hCG during early pregnancy. This does not occur until your baby implants into the uterus.

Pregnant = life.

(06-13-2011, 10:20 AM)IMaDick Wrote: In your opinion there is no life.

Medically they are alive when the egg implants, cells are dividing and systems are forming.

"Medically- The trophoblast will begin secreting hCG during early pregnancy. This does not occur until your baby implants into the uterus.

Pregnant = life.

A zygote is as "alive" as germs and bacteria.

which is what your daughter is ,a germ and a burden to the rest of society.

Please do the world a favor and abort any further offspring OP, they are no doubt in line to be just as fucked up as you.

I disagree with embryonic stem cell research.

(06-13-2011, 11:16 AM)IMaDick Wrote: which is what your daughter is ,a germ and a burden to the rest of society.

Please do the world a favor and abort any further offspring OP, they are no doubt in line to be just as fucked up as you.

Nice, calling a nine year old girl a germ and burden to society.

My daughter is worth ten of you, you are an ant in the afterbirth and you live in filthy squallor.

Do yourself a favour turn of your computer and pick up a fucking duster.

You have no feelings for her, she wasn't even alive she was a germ when your wife was pregnant.

germs grow into germs OP, they don't magically turn into people at some point.

your words your opinion live with it.

Like everyone else on the planet when my daughter was a zygote she was not a living human being.

Ask yourself why people never have funerals after misscarriages?

You live with your own bullshit OP, I don't want anything to do with it.

(06-13-2011, 11:20 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I disagree with embryonic stem cell research.

(06-13-2011, 11:47 AM)IMaDick Wrote: You live with your own bullshit OP, I don't want anything to do with it.

RE: STEM CELL RESEARCH - Duchess - 06-13-2011

(06-13-2011, 09:44 AM)IMaDick Wrote: You have to be in favor of abortion to be in favor of fetal stem cell research. since I can't find a way to support abortion, then I have to dis approve of using the bodies of murdered babies for anything other than evidence of a crime.

It's goddamn awe inspiring to know that you have found at least two women that would find you even remotely tolerable.

Jesus Christ.

(06-13-2011, 12:18 PM)Duchess Wrote: It's goddamn awe inspiring to know that you have found at least two women that would find you even remotely tolerable.

Jesus Christ.[/i][/size]

Women who have been married to dick deserve the medal of honor, the victoria cross and the nobel peace prize.

RE: STEM CELL RESEARCH - Duchess - 06-13-2011

(06-13-2011, 11:16 AM)IMaDick Wrote: which is what your daughter is ,a germ and a burden to the rest of society.

You've reached a new all time low with that crack.

RE: STEM CELL RESEARCH - username - 06-13-2011

(06-13-2011, 09:44 AM)IMaDick Wrote: You have to be in favor of abortion to be in favor of fetal stem cell research.

What about embryos created in the course of IVF?