Mock
How much time does a woman have after getting induced? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: How much time does a woman have after getting induced? (/thread-5942.html)

Pages: 1 2

How much time does a woman have after getting induced? - Maggot - 06-27-2011

I need to schedule my Monday. :happy birthday:

RE: How much time does a woman have after getting induced? - username - 06-27-2011

I should know this but you have a weird life so I don't know...are you having a grandbaby? Induced can still take for freaking ever. Clear the day and just be there. Congrats!

BTW, my dad was there when I went in to labor but he was scheduled to fly home so in the middle of it, he started to leave to go to the airport. Thankfully a smart nurse asked me if I wanted him to leave and I said no so my husband ran out and caught him in the parking lot. My dad was so glad to miss his flight; he just needed someone to ask him to stay. Idiot. I miss him and I'm so glad he didn't leave that day.

RE: How much time does a woman have after getting induced? - Maggot - 06-27-2011

You're a bitch! 21

RE: How much time does a woman have after getting induced? - trixie - 06-27-2011

I was induced and it took me 12 hours. It could be quick or go really slow. Is this her first baby?

RE: How much time does a woman have after getting induced? - sally - 06-27-2011

I was induced with my daughter and I had her about 4 hours later. There is no telling really.

Congrats!

RE: How much time does a woman have after getting induced? - BlueTiki - 06-27-2011

So the wife didn't go for the Hershey bar, the canned beer and your help washing the dishes?

Try a foot massage, next time.

Then . . . you might get lucky.

RE: How much time does a woman have after getting induced? - IMaDick - 06-27-2011

No man should waste the good shit on his wife, they are just spoiled bitches who think it's owed to them.

Awwwwe but the girl down the road would appreciate that foot massage.

RE: How much time does a woman have after getting induced? - Duchess - 06-27-2011

Dick's looking for a fight.

RE: How much time does a woman have after getting induced? - Maggot - 06-27-2011

(06-27-2011, 09:31 AM)trixie Wrote: I was induced and it took me 12 hours. It could be quick or go really slow. Is this her first baby?

Her second the first one she was in labor for 36 hrs........she is on the drip now.

RE: How much time does a woman have after getting induced? - Duchess - 06-27-2011

(06-27-2011, 01:34 PM)Maggot Wrote: she was in labor for 36 hrs.

*thighs slam shut*

RE: How much time does a woman have after getting induced? - trixie - 06-27-2011

Yikes! Both of my kids were 12 hours. One was induced, the other wasn't. I couldn't imagine being in labor that long!

That was quick........Its a boy. She kept that a secret. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Congrats!

RE: How much time does a woman have after getting induced? - Adub - 06-27-2011

(06-27-2011, 09:45 PM)Maggot Wrote: That was quick........Its a boy. She kept that a secret. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

You don't say. 21 plus hours was quick. So what's the little guys name?

~I like baby names~

RE: How much time does a woman have after getting induced? - username - 06-28-2011

. (stolen dot)

Welcome to the world, little guy! Congrats Maggot! That's really awesome. Smiley_emoticons_smile

RE: How much time does a woman have after getting induced? - Fibonacci Prima - 06-28-2011

Congrats Maggot!

And welcome Maggot Jr!

RE: How much time does a woman have after getting induced? - Lady Cop - 06-28-2011

HEY GRAMPY MAGGOT, THAT'S WONDERFUL! i hope your new grandson is happy and healthy! xoxoxox

[Image: work.2901911.106.flat,550x550,075,f.baby...ngrats.jpg]

RE: How much time does a woman have after getting induced? - Duchess - 06-28-2011

It's a boy! Congratulations! *happy dance*

You had to spend some time in the company of your ex, didn't you? heh heh

RE: How much time does a woman have after getting induced? - BlueTiki - 06-28-2011

Congratulations, Maggot!

And your daughter, how's she doing?

As an aside: How do your grandchildren address you? "Pops", "Grampy", "Oh . . . Regal One!", "Touchy" (No, pervert . . . not in THAT touchy way!)?

RE: How much time does a woman have after getting induced? - IMaDick - 06-28-2011

I can hear maggots grand kids now, papa why is there an old vacuum cleaner in the bathroom? and why do you turn it on when you're in there? and who is lola you talk to her in the bathroom when the vacuum is on but she never comes out?

Congrats Maggot, it's time to start looking old for the grand kids, granpas are supposed to look old.