Mock
Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased (/thread-6140.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - BlueTiki - 08-04-2011

(08-04-2011, 09:27 AM)cannongal Wrote: Does anyone know how I would go about finding out who is going to benefit from this fund and/or who will control it????

Mamma Cass-Noyes seems to have made some piss poor choices in the last year and I'm not going to donate any money to a fund she will have control over.

If you have doubts about the family, don't donate to this fund, at this time.

Why donate to a fund that has the remote possibility that the family has full discretion over its use? Too much is still unknown.

There are other reputable organizations that might fill your desire and be in harmony with the reason behind your donation.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - B.B. Khazad - 08-04-2011

(08-03-2011, 06:38 PM)Nina Wrote: Does anyone have a link to Celina's FB page? I couldn't find it in this thread.

I have a pdf copy of her FB page. It's 38 pages so I won't post it here, it's mostly auto updates from her "Love Percentage" app. Her last post was July 22 at 11:28PM (!) when her "Love Percentage" reached 99%. She posted "well done i mad it too 99 lol"

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - cannongal - 08-04-2011

(08-04-2011, 09:35 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: If you have doubts about the family, don't donate to this fund, at this time.

Why donate to a fund that has the remote possibility that the family has full discretion over its use? Too much is still unknown.

There are other reputable organizations that might fill your desire and be in harmony with the reason behind your donation.

Very true, Blue-
and thanks for the idea about other reputable organizations-I know just the one to donate to in Celina's Name-

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - Lady Cop - 08-04-2011

i may be proven to be overly suspicious with the following comment, but i was wrong about someone once before about 6 years ago. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

i don't like this mother. she has never shown her face. she has multiple kids with multiple guys and it's a convoluted mess that needs DNA sorting. ok she's a ho and any man will do.

but worse than that she allowed 2 convicts, one violent, into her home and life and daughters' lives. that tells me she is dumb as a stump. and selfish. and maybe worse. did she KNOW from the get-go what happened with Celina? did she abet after the fact? i'm not going to be stunned and shocked if so. she's clearly not very intelligent. and we don't know any damn thing else about this mother. why has she been hiding through this ordeal? why didn't she plead for her daughter? even the worst bums do that.
we'll see in due time whether she is simply so distraught blah blah and needed 'total privacy'. fuck that. your daughter needed you, you dumb cunt.

so if i am way off base, i'll admit it.

on the right. she looked skinny in last week pic under sheet hiding.

[Image: 2vw5k5e.jpg]

She's Adam Baker with a vagina.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - LytoMe - 08-04-2011

(08-04-2011, 06:41 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i may be proven to be overly suspicious with the following comment, but i was wrong once before about 6 years ago. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

i don't like this mother. she has never shown her face. she has multiple kids with multiple guys and it's a convoluted mess that needs DNA sorting. ok she's a ho and any man will do.

but worse than that she allowed 2 convicts, one violent, into her home and life and daughters' lives. that tells me she is dumb as a stump. and selfish. and maybe worse. did she KNOW from the get-go what happened with Celina? did she abet after the fact? i'm not going to be stunned and shocked if so. she's clearly not very intelligent. and we don't know any damn thing else about this mother. why has she been hiding through this ordeal? why didn't she plead for her daughter? even the worst bums do that.
we'll see in due time whether she is simply so distraught blah blah and needed 'total privacy'. fuck that. your daughter needed you, you dumb cunt.

so if i am way off base, i'll admit it.

I have thought the same thing from the beginning, and I do not feel bad for feeling that...I have seen ONE picture of her being covered with a dirty blanket. Hummmm sound familiar...??

I am unsure if it was here that I saw the picture, but she does look like a Welfare Mama...Smiley_emoticons_shockedSigns_173

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - Cheyne - 08-04-2011

I agree the mother knew more and possibly knows exactly what happened. I said so back on post #35.

I just find it very odd and suspicious that she never asked for her daughter to be returned and that she needs "complete privacy".

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - Lady Cop - 08-04-2011

back on the 29th (your post 35) i was still willing to give the mother the benefit of the doubt. i am not saying even now that she was involved. just a stupid twat, selfish and possibly protecting someone at this point. she may well be frightened. but on some level i do blame her for her piss-poor choices. i don't care about her life, but she endangered those girls. i hope child services takes Kayla.

if it's not murder and not one of those males then i guess i'll be eating my words.

i'll be so glad when this is no longer speculation. i much prefer the facts!

(08-04-2011, 09:13 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: if it's not murder and not one of those males then i guess i'll be eating my words.

Yeah.

It's a bitch when adults forget to lock the sliding glass door, leave a ladder near the lake and you your daughter sleepwalks wrapped in a blanket.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - Lady Cop - 08-05-2011

Boston Herald this morning, Aug. 5

STEWARTSTOWN, N.H. — The unsolved death of 11-year-old Celina Cass — whose body will be laid out in a pink casket, her favorite color — is “killing her father,” who was bedridden yesterday with exhaustion and severe heart problems, according to the girl’s grandmother.

“Today was not good,” Marcia Laro, the mother of Celina’s dad, Adam Laro, told the Herald yesterday. “His heart is critical. He was supposed to have open-heart surgery, but he’s too weak for it. . . . His health is very bad.”

Adam Laro suffered congestive heart failure and spent more than a week in a coma prior to Celina’s disappearance the night of July 25. He left the hospital last week and made a public plea for her return — against doctors’ advice, his family said.

Celina will be placed in a pink casket, and her body will be cremated, said Marcia Laro, who declined to say when the private service will be held.

(expensive caskets aren't used to cremate.)

“She loved pink — it was her favorite color,” she said.

Investigators found Celina’s body in the Connecticut River on Monday, nearly a week after a neighbor reported her missing.

Authorities have not said whether they consider the girl’s death a homicide, only that they have deemed it suspicious. They have seized two pickup trucks — one belonging to her stepfather, Wendell Noyes, the other, neighbors say, driven by another man who lived in the home — and are interviewing witnesses, reviewing evidence and awaiting toxicology results, Senior Assistant Attorney General Jane Young said.

A crime-scene photographer yesterday snapped pictures of Celina’s home, a multi-family house that Robbie Kimball, the owner of nearby Wayne’s Lanes and Jo’s Grill, called “a party stable.”

“They had people that were in and out of there all the time,” Kimball said. “It was the get-together hangout.”

Floyd Richardson of Somerville, who is listed as a co-owner of the home, disputed that take.

“It’s a nice, quiet house,” he said. “The inside’s beautiful, the outside’s a mess.”

Natasha Newell, who works with Celina’s mother, Louisa Noyes, said other relatives, including Louisa’s ex-boyfriend’s son, her sister and her aunt, also lived in the house. It was sealed with crime-scene tape after Celina’s disappearance, reopened Saturday, then sealed once again after her body was found.

The owner of a motel in nearby Canaan, Vt., told the Herald that Wendell Noyes collapsed after checking in with his sister Tuesday. They stayed for about an hour and left, and the sister returned alone Wednesday morning, he said.

“She just gave me the keys and said he won’t be staying here anymore,” motel owner Richard Latendresse said.

Posters showing Celina’s picture are still affixed to telephone poles and car windows in this tiny, picturesque mountain town, located precisely halfway between the equator and the North Pole.

Cass’s image stood out because of her tall, 5-foot-5 frame and her snaggle-toothed smile. Marcia Laro said Celina’s teeth went askew three or four years ago, when friends horsing around accidentally pulled a string that was attached to her front tooth. Celina was set to have braces put on this week, she said.if that is true, why wasn't she taken for emergency care at the time?? i don't buy it. if that tooth had been yanked that hard it would have bled like crazy.

Townspeople are forging ahead for this weekend’s annual Stewartstown Days festival. Some had petitioned the organizers to name the event in Celina’s memory, but they declined, Kimball said.

“The kids should have one day where they don’t have to think about her,” Kimball said. “One day to themselves without grieving. Give them a day and let them enjoy themselves.”

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - Feistyoldbroad - 08-05-2011

The following are comments from our users. This is not content created by WMUR.com.
By posting your comments you agree to accept the Terms of Use.
«1 …3 4 5 6 7 …67 »

Justice4Celina [Profile]
Aug. 5, 2011 12:23am EST
Justice4Celina
Inappropriate
Nor do you give up on every child whom has made a mistake. Don't pass judgements on a child you do not know.
Justice4Celina [Profile] I found these comments interesting.
Aug. 5, 2011 12:22am EST
Justice4Celina
Inappropriate
@ Grow... Yep. Love is making the tough decisions to keep your kids safe. Love is wanting the best for your kids. And if she ever was to see the danger, she'd never allow it. Kevin is not an animal, and when this is all said and done, you will see that. Just because you will theft a car, does not mean you are low enough to hurt a child. And I'm guessing since grow went on the attack ay... that I was correct with the fact that Grow knows NOTHING about Celina's dad (Adam).
growthefup [Profile]
Aug. 5, 2011 12:21am EST
growthefup
Inappropriate
Every convict in prison has had a hard life, you don't bring them home to your kids.
Justice4Celina [Profile]
Aug. 5, 2011 12:17am EST
Justice4Celina
Inappropriate
@ay - that is a fact. Those two girls mean the world to her. She'd do anything for them Including sitting there and taking the rap for keeping her mouth shut when she wanted more than anything to go to the media and ask for the safe return of her daughter. I'm sure she'd love an interview to clear up the rumors too. But instead she stays silent & takes the beating because she's protecting her daughter's case and wants justice. That's not a very easy thing to do either - trust me.
ay_cam0911 [Profile]
Aug. 5, 2011 12:16am EST
ay_cam0911
Inappropriate
okay so growthefup lemme ask you something have you ever done anything wrong? or are you a perfect person that has never done anything,,, the only difference is they got caught. you dont even know why kevin was in jail. he stole cars. you dont know his past or the rough life the kid has had, this was 4 years ago. he was 18yrs old. louisa was the closest mother figure up there for him. you dont know the facts. now you "grow the f up"

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/news/28763079/detail.html#ixzz1U9qvfbNz

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - B.B. Khazad - 08-05-2011

Does anyone know definitively who saw Celina last on Monday night, and who looked in her room and reported her missing Tuesday morning? Was it both the mother and step father? I saw one story early on that said both reported her missing Tuesday morning and another where it was the step-dad, mom was already at work. And I'm assuming (or maybe I read it somewhere) that her sister Kayla wasn't staying in the home that night and wasn't aware of Celina's disappearance.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - Lady Cop - 08-06-2011

In the small town park where candlelight vigils were held during the weeklong search for local girl Celina Cass, about 300 people gathered Friday to carry on a local tradition -- the Stewartstown Day celebration.
Surrounded by his family, Adam Laro departs Stewartstown Day Friday night, where townspeople dedicated the annual celebration of their community to his daughter, Celina Cass.

Cass' father, Adam Laro, cried during remarks at the brief dedication and had to be assisted from the tent. His mother, Marcia Laro, said the family was trying to cope.

[Image: 3b1dbd_080511girldeadcs03.jpg]

[Image: article-2022969-0D50A6A400000578-281_634x346.jpg]

[Image: AR-708069997.jpg&q=100&maxw=350]

[Image: 0804_cass-house.jpg]

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - Feistyoldbroad - 08-06-2011

Has there been any more PC or comments from the AG? TIA

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - Duchess - 08-06-2011

(08-06-2011, 08:40 AM)Feistyoldbroad Wrote: Has there been any more PC or comments from the AG? TIA

If there had been you would have read it here first. Smiley_emoticons_wink

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - Maggot - 08-06-2011

That house is a fucking mess!

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - Duchess - 08-06-2011

It has great "bones"! I see a lot of potential & months of fun spent achieving grandeur.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - Maggot - 08-06-2011

The scafolding looks like it has been up for years.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - Lady Cop - 08-06-2011

has anyone noticed there is no mention (or very little) about the guy who was living there? the ex-con car thief who was staying in the girls' room, Kevin Mullaney. everyone suspects step-idiot, but rarely brings this guy up. and his vehicle was also taken by police. supposedly he is the son of mama's old ex-boyfriend. he looks a LOT like Celina.

unrelated (?) i have heard no mention about whether poor Celina was sexually assaulted. that question will hang out there until a trial i suppose, especially if autopsy report is sealed.

The investigation into her death is ongoing, but no major developments were expected for the next several days, Senior Assistant Attorney General Jane Young said Saturday.

[Image: 2yphxt3.jpg]

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - B.B. Khazad - 08-06-2011

(08-06-2011, 01:03 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: has anyone noticed there is no mention (or very little) about the guy who was living there? the ex-con car thief who was staying in the girls' room, Kevin Mullaney. everyone suspects step-idiot, but rarely brings this guy up. and his vehicle was also taken by police. supposedly he is the son of mama's old ex-boyfriend. he looks a LOT like Celina.

unrelated (?) i have heard no mention about whether poor Celina was sexually assaulted. that question will hang out there until a trial i suppose, especially if autopsy report is sealed.

[Image: 2yphxt3.jpg]

You're right, nary a word, nor from/about her sister. Any guesses as to what Celina is wearing in this pic?