Mock
Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased (/thread-6140.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - JsMom - 08-06-2011

Kevin and Celina do resemble eachother. Ummm, Now you really got my mind going, LC.

Geezus! Whats with all these sick fucks hurting/raping/killing these poor children!

BURY THE FUCKERS ALIVE UNDER THE PRISON Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - Lady Cop - 08-06-2011

from Boston Herald.

[Image: f921e6_080611girldeadcs08.jpg]

Tommie Richards, mother of Celina Cass’ stepfather Wendell Noyes, sits in front of Celina’s house during the Stewartstown Day parade in Stewartstown, N.H., on Saturday, Aug. 6, 2011.

[Image: af0437_080611girldeadcs01.jpg]

Celina Cass’ mother Louisa Noyes, left, rides a float during the Stewartstown Day parade in Stewartstown, N.H., on Saturday, Aug. 6, 2011.

[Image: 27dd62_080611girldeadcs02.jpg]

Celina Cass’ mother Louisa Noyes, left, cries when the float passes by their house during the Stewartstown Day parade in Stewartstown, N.H., on Saturday, Aug. 6, 2011.

[Image: 623f6a_080611girldeadcs05.jpg]

A float dedicated to the memory of Celina Cass is seen during the Stewartstown Day parade in Stewartstown, N.H., on Saturday, Aug. 6, 2011

video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQT0wbDB6PA

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - Sassy Siamese - 08-06-2011

If the Mom can ride on a float during the parade, why can't she stand up and thank everyone for all their efforts in finding her daughter?? She is making herself look so involved and knowledgable of what was happening inside her home. Of course there are lots of un-answered questions.... why did she make her daughters give up their bedroom because a felone was allowed to stay in the house? If Celina slept on the couch that night, why did her Mom not notice that Celina wasn't there in the morning?

Anyway the party house is silent for now.....

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - Fibonacci Prima - 08-06-2011

Nothing says grieving mother like a parade.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - cannongal - 08-07-2011

(08-06-2011, 11:33 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: Nothing says grieving mother like a parade.

She Must have hired a new public relations person to help her with her image.

On another note-has there been anything said about Celina's Sister, Kayla? The Manchester, NH, Union Leader reported that kayla was on the float with her mother, so I'm assuming child services didn't take custody.

I can't find anything on whether Kayla has been questioned on her stepfather's actions.

Note # 2-and forgive me if someone has already mentioned this-but my sister and I used to share secrets and cover for each other all the time when we were kids. I would think that if Celina were secretly talking online to somebody she would have told her sister.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - Duchess - 08-07-2011

Are you people really raggin' on that mother because she hasn't spoken publicly? Jesus Christ.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - Lady Cop - 08-07-2011

girl in blue dress is Celina's sister Kayla. i'm sure the authorities have interviewed her.

[Image: 539w.jpg]

Walter Laro, 67, Cass’s grandfather, said yesterday from his home in nearby Columbia, N.H., that her funeral will be tomorrow afternoon in Lancaster, about an hour south, with only family and close friends in attendance. Cass’s body was cremated and her remains placed in a pink urn.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - Feistyoldbroad - 08-07-2011

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/2011_0807moms_moving_tribute_family_friends_pull_together_for_celina_cass_at_town_fest/

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - heartbreaker6713 - 08-07-2011

(08-07-2011, 06:40 AM)cannongal Wrote:
(08-06-2011, 11:33 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: Nothing says grieving mother like a parade.

Note # 2-and forgive me if someone has already mentioned this-but my sister and I used to share secrets and cover for each other all the time when we were kids. I would think that if Celina were secretly talking online to somebody she would have told her sister.

I completely agree with you on this. I didn't have a sister growing up and when AOL came out way back in the day and chat became popular when i was younger. My brother who is close in age to me, was sitting right beside me at the time helping me type away because i was chatting with so many people. On the days he wasn't helping me he and i would talk about who i talked to and what we talked about, it was like a soap opera and our secret. Any time we got into fights he'd always threaten to tell but i never talked dirty to people at that age (not then at least lol). Our parents attempted to control how much time we spent on the internet by limiting it but then gave us more time by earning it by doing chores. I think they had the cleanest house ever and the best looking yard!

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - Lady Cop - 08-08-2011

i have strange thoughts before i go to sleep at night. Bed
last night i thought of Peyton Place in regards to this case.
the book was an absolute scandal when it came out, an explosive sexy novel of a small town in New Hampshire written by housewife Grace Metalious. a ragged copy made its sneaking way around my school. it was forbidden and salacious! hah
it was the end of civilization as we knew it!
it exposed barely disguised characters/people in town. hahaha
The fictional Peyton Place is a composite of several real New Hampshire towns: Gilmanton, Gilford, Laconia and Manchester. but i think she lived in Derry. half the citizens tried to sue her. hahaha

anyway, one character, a poor girl who was raped by her stepfather, her name was Selena. (Celina, get it?)

told you i have weird thoughts. connections and synapses.

[Image: grace.jpg]

[Image: 526869.jpg]

[Image: Peyton+Place+2.jpg]

[Image: PeytonPlace_Part1.jpg]

(08-08-2011, 03:27 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i have strange thoughts before i go to sleep at night. Bed
last night i thought of Peyton Place in regards to this case.
the book was an absolute scandal when it came out, an explosive sexy novel of a small town in New Hampshire written by housewife Grace Metalious. a ragged copy made its sneaking way around my school. it was forbidden and salacious! hah
it was the end of civilization as we knew it!
it exposed barely disguised characters/people in town. hahaha
The fictional Peyton Place is a composite of several real New Hampshire towns: Gilmanton, Gilford, Laconia and Manchester. but i think she lived in Derry. half the citizens tried to sue her. hahaha

anyway, one character, a poor girl who was raped by her stepfather, her name was Selena. (Celina, get it?)

told you i have weird thoughts. connections and synapses.

[Image: grace.jpg]

[Image: 526869.jpg]

[Image: Peyton+Place+2.jpg]

[Image: PeytonPlace_Part1.jpg]

i posted this twice on purpose. because it is profound. 57
and i always get stuck at end of page.
106 17

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - LytoMe - 08-08-2011

Hey there LC,
Has there been any word about the Step-Father, where is he now?

And I totally understand the everyone grieves differently, but a FLOAT? Am I the only one who thinks that is a little odd?!

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - Maggot - 08-08-2011

Peyton Place would not be sensational enough in todays world. That is a bit sad.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - chikradar - 08-08-2011

Gordon, the registered sex offender brother of Wendell lives in Canaan, VT. What seperates the town Celina lived in & Canaan, is the river (where Celina's body was found). So if Gordon's our guy, he could have known Celina was sleeping in the basement, raped her/molested her there, wrapped her body in her blankets & basically dropped her in the river on his way home. And I definetly think Wendell knows or is involved.

Weird the Peyton Place thing-

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - chikradar - 08-08-2011

I just saw the picture of Celina where she's wearing the hat, in a news story. It seems odd to me that she was wearing make-up, as she was only 11. She doesn't look happy in that picture either, she looks very sad.

(08-08-2011, 08:04 PM)chikradar Wrote: I just saw the picture of Celina where she's wearing the hat, in a news story. It seems odd to me that she was wearing make-up, as she was only 11. She doesn't look happy in that picture either, she looks very sad.

i posted this in post#2. i don't think there is much makeup at all. minimal if any. i think it's a young girl's attempt at a glamor shot for her facebook. a pouty "model" look. but there is a sadness in her eyes.

[Image: article-2019497-0D30B12400000578-931_306x423.jpg]

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - Lady Cop - 08-09-2011

Celina's mother

[Image: bcca79_09cass4.jpg]

[Image: 539w.jpg]

THERE WERE PHOTOS and flowers, memories and music when hundreds came out Monday night to celebrate the life of 11-year-old Celina Cass.

It was held at a school just across the Connecticut River from Stewartstown, N.H., where Celina lived and where her suspicious death remains under investigation.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - asaianthebee - 08-09-2011

From WCAX.com

Canaan, Vermont - August 8, 2011

A community gathered to remember a young life cut short Monday night.

The body of 11 year-old Celina Cass was found in the Connecticut River a week ago after a massive search.

Her death is suspicious and a criminal investigation continues. Monday night hundreds of people gathered at the Canaan School on the Vermont-New Hampshire border where Celina played basketball. They honored her memory in words, song, and poetry.

"A word of caution about using the word closure - as in closing the book and put the book on the shelf and that's a part of your life you don't look at again. That's not the closure we're talking about here. W can't do that. I's not healthy. Tis becomes a part of our history of our community," says Father Craig Cheney of the North American Martyrs Parish.

Investigators are awaiting toxicology reports to try to determine how Celina died.

WCAX News

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - Feistyoldbroad - 08-09-2011

I think there will be an arrest soon. No reason, jmo.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - LytoMe - 08-09-2011

??? "Investigators are awaiting toxicology reports to try to determine how Celina died." ??? Insane

I am confused why they would need toxicology reports to determine how she died, ARE they looking for another cause of death other then murder? Accidental death? Overdose? Smiley_emoticons_skeptischSmiley_emoticons_fies

I would love to watch the statements of the sister and the 2 young men that live in that house. It is considered the 'party" house which to me means drugs and alcohol…young men, ladies…?? So many questions are still out there, like who is the person who actually thought or said she was missing first? Who told the neighbor, and why did the neighbor call and not a family member? How did Celina feel about all this going on in her house, was she one of the gang or was she scared of the crowd?

LC, is there anyone on this thread that is from the area that knows this family or the situation? Or are you not at liberty to say? Police