Mock
Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased (/thread-6140.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - Lady Cop - 08-09-2011

there are people who have joined here from NH since this happened. they can mention whether they are local to the town if they like. Smiley_emoticons_smile

as for toxicology...it's routine in autopsy. to see if she was drugged. with or without her consent. it's only one part of an autopsy, i feel certain they already know the cause of death if anything was apparent on the body.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - LytoMe - 08-09-2011

(08-09-2011, 10:28 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: there are people who have joined here from NH since this happened. they can mention whether they are local to the town if they like. Smiley_emoticons_smile

as for toxicology...it's routine in autopsy. to see if she was drugged. with or without her consent. it's only one part of an autopsy, i feel certain they already know the cause of death if anything was apparent on the body.

I would have figured they would have already known, they found her rather quickly so determining the cause should be a lot easier than most. And be wrapped in a blanket, that could possibly have saved her body from the elements. Preserved a TON of evidence.

But one thing they didn’t mention was she tied in the blanket? How was the blanket secure on her submerged in water?

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - chikradar - 08-09-2011

"posted this in post#2. i don't think there is much makeup at all. minimal if any. i think it's a young girl's attempt at a glamor shot for her facebook. a pouty "model" look. but there is a sadness in her eyes. "

Didin't see that post before. Yeah, it's interesting you could definetly be right. It bother's me though, the make up is applied well, I don't think she did it herself, and I don't think another 11year did it either.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - Duchess - 08-09-2011

(08-09-2011, 10:53 AM)chikradar Wrote: the make up is applied well, I don't think she did it herself, and I don't think another 11year did it either.

I don't agree. Young girls spend hours, literally, practicing applying makeup, there's no reason to believe she isn't capable of doing a good job of it herself. The only real talent involved is not being too heavy handed with the product.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - chikradar - 08-09-2011

I don't agree. Young girls spend hours, literally, practicing applying makeup, there's no reason to believe she isn't capable of doing a good job of it herself. The only real talent involved is not being too heavy handed with the product.

Hmm...I guess so. It would depend on the child I suppose. I have an eleven year old and there's no way she or her friends would/could apply make up like that-in the picture.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - Duchess - 08-09-2011

I don't have children, I'm only going by what I recall & what I've heard friends say.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - cannongal - 08-09-2011

(08-09-2011, 11:45 AM)chikradar Wrote: I don't agree. Young girls spend hours, literally, practicing applying makeup, there's no reason to believe she isn't capable of doing a good job of it herself. The only real talent involved is not being too heavy handed with the product.

Hmm...I guess so. It would depend on the child I suppose. I have an eleven year old and there's no way she or her friends would/could apply make up like that-in the picture.

Trust me, some 11 and 12 year-olds know how to apply make up like a beauty queen. My son is 12 and half the girls in his class look 21 or older.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - HairOfTheDog - 08-09-2011

Why aren't we hearing more about the Noyes RSOs? We hear about family members who've been busted for smoking pot when a child goes missing, but barely a mention about child rapists in the step-family and living in the area (if their last know addresses are correct). First we heard it was the mom, Wendell, Celina and Kayla living in the house. Next, we heard the mom's ex's son who did time recently was also living in the house (for theft, but still...). Then we heard there's an aunt crashing there too and it's rumored to be a "party stable". Half expecting to find out that Wendell's fucked up little brother and uncle were crashing there too.

The perverted Noyes numb nuts are too salacious a story to be ignored by the press unless they've been asked to hold off by the AAG, in my opinion. Wendell's little brother is at the the top of the shit list.

Hoping for some real updates from the AAG soon...

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - BlueTiki - 08-09-2011

Maybe the kiddie fuckers are keeping their pants up or molesting the neighbor's kid, instead of their own?

And stepdad . . . heard it was rehab. For what, I don't know.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - username - 08-09-2011

(08-09-2011, 10:57 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-09-2011, 10:53 AM)chikradar Wrote: the make up is applied well, I don't think she did it herself, and I don't think another 11year did it either.

I barely see make-up in that picture and yeah, my 12 y/o plays with it and I've totally taught her subtle (unlike my mom who let me put bright blue glitter on my hazel green eyes). If you're going to let them play with the stuff, you might as well teach them to use it correctly (even if you don't let them go out in public with it on).

Anyway, I don't think it's odd to be playing with makeup and taking pictures of yourself at that age wearing it (in this age of social media). Normal, normal. I don't think that means she was more sexualized than typical. That's about the age when lots of girls start playing with make-up.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - cannongal - 08-10-2011

Yesterday's update from WMUR:

http://www.wmur.com/news/28815283/detail.html

CONCORD, N.H. -- It has been two weeks since an 11-year-old West Stewartstown girl was first reported missing, and though her body was later found and her death ruled suspicious, investigators still aren't saying how she died.

Celina Cass was reported missing on July 26, prompting a massive search. Family members said she was last seen on her computer the night before, but she was gone when they went to wake her up the next morning.

Relatives said Celina wouldn't run away, and the town rallied to find her. Soon, more than 100 people from the state police, FBI, New Hampshire Attorney General's Office and others were called in to help.

Celina's body was found about a week later in the Connecticut River, not far from her home.

The attorney general's office said Tuesday that investigators are not announcing any suspects or an exact cause of death until more test results come in.

Sources said Celina's body was found wrapped in a blanket, but no other details have been released.

Last week, a truck owned by her stepfather, Wendell Noyes, was taken away by investigators. It was the second vehicle taken from the property in a week, but officials wouldn't say why they took it.

While police continued to search for clues, the family laid Celina to rest on Monday, and the community later gathered to remember her life.

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/news/28815283/detail.html#ixzz1UcVjzdxK

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - Duchess - 08-10-2011

It's my personal opinion the WMUR sucks the big one.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - cannongal - 08-10-2011

(08-10-2011, 06:30 AM)Duchess Wrote:

It's my personal opinion the WMUR sucks the big one.

I hear ya there, Duchess-99% of the time, the Boston stations do a better job of reporting NH news....but all the updates I could find today say the same thing...test results still pending.....

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - Duchess - 08-10-2011

My opinion stems from them trying to muzzle their readers. They are journalists, they should be promoting free speech.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - pgayle - 08-10-2011

(08-09-2011, 11:45 AM)chikradar Wrote: I don't agree. Young girls spend hours, literally, practicing applying makeup, there's no reason to believe she isn't capable of doing a good job of it herself. The only real talent involved is not being too heavy handed with the product.

Kids, even boys... spend a lot of time taking photos for face book, etc.. It's a new media world and they want to put their best face forward..

(08-08-2011, 03:52 PM)LytoMe Wrote: Hey there LC,
Has there been any word about the Step-Father, where is he now?

And I totally understand the everyone grieves differently, but a FLOAT? Am I the only one who thinks that is a little odd?!

The Step Father is still in the mental facility that he checked himself into. Since it is a voluntary commitment he can stay in there as long as he wants to.. There is a 45 day limit on involuntary commitments..

Also the police can arrest him while he is in the hospital, but can not take him into custody.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - Lady Cop - 08-10-2011

Pgayle:
Also the police can arrest him while he is in the hospital, but can not take him into custody.

oh yes he would be in custody. with a deputy in attendance at hospital. perhaps cuffed as well. certainly cuffed in a medical unit.

yes that is correct I should have said jail..

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - HellNurse - 08-10-2011

Thank gawd I made it here. The pain of not being able to speak the truth was like having bladder spasms.

This idiotic town probably had last weekends' festival to celebrate the fact that the stepdad had been finally locked up. They really wanted to name it the "PRAISE GOD! WN IS LOCKED AWAY FESTIVAL!" but CNN and etc... were watching their every move and actually expecting this.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - HellNurse - 08-10-2011

Oh, I also neeeeeeed to post this observation. If momma had been on any more benzos in that parade, someone would have needed to stake her arse upright to the float.