Mock
Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased (/thread-6140.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - HairOfTheDog - 08-10-2011

(08-10-2011, 08:30 PM)HellNurse Wrote: Thank gawd I made it here. The pain of not being able to speak the truth was like having bladder spasms.

This idiotic town probably had last weekends' festival to celebrate the fact that the stepdad had been finally locked up. They really wanted to name it the "PRAISE GOD! WN IS LOCKED AWAY FESTIVAL!" but CNN and etc... were watching their every move and actually expecting this.

That parade and the zombied out feel of the town reminds me of the Wicker Man. Or, that Darlie Routier woman who killed her boys and was then videotaped prancing around and spraying silly string near their graves. It feels like the whole damn town either knows and accepts what happened, or they just have a very strange way of reacting to an 11 year old's death. In a town of 800 people, you'd think outrage or at least angst would be a prevalent emotion. If it is, I ain't seeing it, but WTF do I know.

And, bitchy as I sound saying it, Celina's older sister riding around in the parade in her newly dead sister's clothes is spooky to me. I feel for the sister, but that's just fucking eerie in my opinion.

I've still got major stink eye for Wendell's child rapin' little brother from Canaan. I'd put money on him being the doer over Kevin M the mock "brother" and even Wendell. The entire motley crew living in the house could be involved in a cover up and it wouldn't surprise me a bit. But, I hope not, for Celina's sake. She was betrayed enough when her mom made so many dumb ass decisions that put her at risk...

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - HellNurse - 08-10-2011

Yeah and why is nobody in that town talking, except for the tavern/bowling alley guy who called it a party stable, about creepster WN? Are there that many schizophrenics in that part of NH hat nobody noticed bizarre behavior from him? Did he never leave his house so nobody noticed? That in itself would be bizarre.

The man violated an order of protection and scared the begeebles out of his ex, so they send him to Camp Crazy, released him once he was calm and less psycho, and then no government official checks up on him to make sure he is taking his medicine? That is also nutso.

I think they got the search order after finding her body to go back inside and look for a hammer or a knife as in Norman Bates.

In one article about the memorial service, the basketball coach said Celina showed up to play a bb game with striped socks and a large Shamrock-St. Patty's day headband. Her mom/family must not have given or been able to give appropriate guidance and the parade spookiness was just another example.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - Lady Cop - 08-10-2011

Nursie:
Yeah and why is nobody in that town talking?

classic Yankee reticence. Smiley_emoticons_stumm
and the AG & FBI asked people to be quiet from what i understand. all the speculation in public could cause prejudice at a trial.

Do you really the reason for the "quietness" is from "cultural training"?
I have never personally known any NH people from the rural areas.

Yeah, maybe the FBI did tell those who know to be quiet.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - Lady Cop - 08-10-2011

it's a very small population. many are related, everyone knows everybody else. people simply are not going to blab away to "outsiders".

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing - HairOfTheDog - 08-10-2011

(07-27-2011, 09:31 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: stepfather's brother and uncle

NOYES, GORDON EDWARD
Last Known Address: CANAAN, VT

Race: W
Sex: Male Eyes: HAZ
Height: 5'09 Hair: Brown
Weight 231 lbs. Age/DOB: 12/22/1973

Offense or Statute
Offense/Statute: SEXUAL ASSAULT 3252 Date: 31 January 2005
Offense/Statute: LEWD AND LASCIVIOUS CONDUCT W/A CHILD 2602 Date: 31 January 2005
Offense/Statute: VOP Date: 06 February 2006

[Image: 460.jpg]

NORMAN BRUCE NOYES
Last Known Address: ST JOHNSBURY, VT

Race: W
Sex: Male Eyes: BLU
Height: 5'06 Hair: Brown
Weight 155 lbs. Age/DOB: 12/10/1947

Offense or Statute
Offense/Statute: SEXUAL ASSAULT Date: 14 September 1999

[Image: 201.jpg]

LadyCop,

No indication either of these fucks were locked up when Celina went missing (or anytime since), right? I ran a search and didn't find any recent incarcerations, but could've missed something.

If he was in the slam when Celina went missing, I could stop looking sideways at lewd Gordon and maybe Wendell would make more sense to me. Right now, I think Wendell's got a few screws loose, but not getting a pedo or rapist vibe and I do think Celina was likely sexually assaulted. I guess Wendell could be a child rapist like his kin and just never got caught (before)?

Rambling...

The last time Celina was on her computer was that Friday. She may have been killed before Sunday night. It was significant that mom freaked out the moment that Celina could not be found. Wth was WN doing posting on FB 45 minutes after he found her missing?

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - HairOfTheDog - 08-10-2011

(08-10-2011, 11:20 PM)HellNurse Wrote: The last time Celina was on her computer was that Friday. She may have been killed before Sunday night.

Agreed. Last time she was reported seen by anyone outside the house was Friday 722 too.

K-- this is really sick, but I have to ask......How many days in the water will the rape kit still be able to provide evidence? I googled around for this, but I couldn't find anything.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - HairOfTheDog - 08-11-2011

(08-10-2011, 11:33 PM)HellNurse Wrote: K-- this is really sick, but I have to ask......How many days in the water will the rape kit still be able to provide evidence? I googled around for this, but I couldn't find anything.

Guessing it would depend to some degree on factors like water temp, what type of rape was committed and whether anything was deposited...

The fact that Celina was reportedly wrapped in a blanket before she hit the water may help preserve rape kit evidence too..

Ugly thinking about rape kits and 11 year olds, isn't it? Sad shit...

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - BlueTiki - 08-11-2011

A rape kit isn't needed to determine sexual assault.

I'm assuming both Hell and Dog believe Celina was sexually assaulted and both are hoping for DNA evidence?

Is this a true assumption?

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - HellNurse - 08-11-2011

I think the Norman Bates dude got her. If she has evidence of being raped, it might be someone else and there is a long list of pervs to choose from.

(08-11-2011, 12:19 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: A rape kit isn't needed to determine sexual assault.

I'm assuming both Hell and Dog believe Celina was sexually assaulted and both are hoping for DNA evidence?

Is this a true assumption?

Yeah, sadly, I'm thinking this was a sexual assault and murder. Was hoping for an accidental slip, but if she's got a blanket wrapped around her and she was "put" in the water, something bad happened to her. Probably raped. But, the cause and manner of death are still wide open and whatever happened, I hope it was fast.

I don't know much about rape kits, but I'm assuming they involve attempting to gather DNA sources, blood, semen, signs of genital trauma, etc... Sexual assault could probably be determined with little of this type of evidence if visual inspection and circumstantial evidence point in that direction...

What's your thinking?

After the Casey Scamthony trial, I hope there is a lot of powerful evidence.

I don't know how warm that water was by the hydroelectric dam. If it was on the output side, it would be warm and decomp much worse. Supposedly bodies under water are more preserved, but I've never see any statistic that says how much better preserved they are. I have seen a lot of really gross things as a nurse, but no way am I going to any Body Farm sites to see if a 7 to 10 day decomping body would still show vaginal/anal trauma. Beyond blech.

^I hit up a newbie for that dreadful task. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - Fibonacci Prima - 08-11-2011

(08-11-2011, 01:23 AM)HellNurse Wrote: ^I hit up a newbie for that dreadful task. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

so says the newbie.

(08-11-2011, 01:23 AM)HellNurse Wrote: ^I hit up a newbie for that dreadful task. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Based on some quick searching, looks like signs of trauma (sexual or otherwise) are visible for a longer time if the body is submerged in water, particularly colder water, because decomposition occurs more slowly.

Likewise a body submerged in water decomposes at half the rate of an exposed body. The rate of decomposition depends on the temperature of the water. Cold water will allow slow decomposition and warm water causes faster decomposition. The body is also shielded from insect activity as long as it is submerged.

Great find about the decomp speed that occurs under water--half the time if not warm water....wow.

Whoever is posting the Facebook site asking for donations is an embarrassment to this entire family. Someone should bind and gag her fingers. The poor sick dad probably has no idea what is going on there. The mom certainly doesn't know.