Mock
Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased (/thread-6140.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - cannongal - 10-14-2011

(10-14-2011, 09:07 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: [b]Boston Herald this morning:

COLEBROOK, N.H. — Celina Cass’ heartbroken mother is disputing her estranged husband’s account of the night the slain 11-year-old vanished, saying he wasn’t in bed early but instead was up drinking with friends at their West Stewartstown home.

“He was visiting on the porch with two friends. They were drinking on the porch. They were socializing,” Louisia Noyes said yesterday of Celina’s stepfather, Wendell Noyes. Louisia Noyes told a TV interviewer last month that she and her husband had split up since Celina’s killing.

Whoa...back up a minute....did she just insinuate that she went to bed, and left her 11 year old daughter alone in the living room, with a few guys 'socially drinking' on the porch a few feet away????

Is it just me or does anyone else see something wrong with this scenario?

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - LytoMe - 10-14-2011

Sign_pervert
WOW, WN is creepy...if I was an 11 year old girl I would be freaked out to live with someone like that...and this is him sober? Insane

Not just this creepy guy, but a few of his friends drinking....?? The reporter made sure she stated he has been "sober", is she insinuating that he was an alcoholic? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - lawheeze - 10-19-2011

Cass Houseguest Describes Night Girl Disappeared

Man Says He Didn't See Celina When He Arrived At House

WEST STEWARTSTOWN, N.H. -- A man believed to have been the last one to enter a home where an 11-year-old girl was later reported missing is offering new information about the timeline that night.
It has been two and a half months since the body of Celina Cass was pulled from the Connecticut River in West Stewartstown. The circumstances surrounding her death remain a mystery, and authorities have not identified any people of interest, but her death has been ruled a homicide.
At the time of Celina's disappearance, Kevin Mullaney was living at the home. There has been a lot of speculation why a newlywed couple with two young daughters would allow a 23-year-old man to live in their home.
Mullaney said Celina's mother, Louisia Cass, is like a mother to him and raised him for a few years after his own mother died from cancer. Mullaney said Celina was like a sister to him.
After more than 40 hours of interrogation by police, Mullaney said he could talk to News 9 about the night Celina disappeared.

Read more

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - Cheyne - 10-20-2011

From the same article:

When News 9's Amy Coveno caught up with Mullaney, he was watching television with his father, Mark, and Louisia Cass in the new duplex they share across the river in Vermont. News 9 asked him about the night Celina disappeared. He said he arrived at the home at midnight.

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/news/29533218/detail.html#ixzz1bI6t5qiJ

So Louisa (Cass) Noyes is living with Mark Mullaney, Kevin Mullaney and her daughter Kayla? Must this woman always be with a man, any man?

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - cannongal - 10-20-2011

(10-20-2011, 12:02 AM)Cheyne Wrote: So Louisa (Cass) Noyes is living with Mark Mullaney, Kevin Mullaney and her daughter Kayla? Must this woman always be with a man, any man?

Oh my fucking head~that didn't take long. It must be something in the water up there. Insane

Could she be any less tacky? Could she set any more of a bad example on how to hop from one bed to another? Is this how she wants her surviving daughter to learn about relationships? What a fucking cunt she is! What a message to send to your child.

That being said, this only cements my belief that Kevin M and Celina are half siblings with the same father. There's too much resemblance between Celina and Kevin, and really no resemblance between Celina and her sister.

I just had a really perverted thought tho, if Celina grew up with her Mother bed hopping, & being promiscuous. Celina would have thought that promiscuity was OK. Maybe the night that she died, she was trying to entertain the men drinking out on the porch, the way her mother would have. Now, this is pure speculation, but what if one of the men took it too far......Lured her away, and then raped and killed her so she couldn't talk.

I'm not saying this is Celina's fault in any way, I'm just speculating on a scenario, based on a perception that children learn what they live.

Edit to add one more thought: If Kevin's father had that big of a house (that Louisa, Kevin, & Kayla could live there) Why the hell was Kevin living with Louisa and Wendall?

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - Lady Cop - 10-20-2011

that mother was a retarded disgusting imbecile from the beginning. who would marry the likes of noyes for fucks sake??

i'm not surprised she's latched onto to whatever male will take her.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - krystalshores - 10-20-2011

Quote:I just had a really perverted thought tho, if Celina grew up with her Mother bed hopping, & being promiscuous. Celina would have thought that promiscuity was OK. Maybe the night that she died, she was trying to entertain the men drinking out on the porch, the way her mother would have. Now, this is pure speculation, but what if one of the men took it too far......Lured her away, and then raped and killed her so she couldn't talk.

I'm not saying this is Celina's fault in any way, I'm just speculating on a scenario, based on a perception that children learn what they live.

Edit to add one more thought: If Kevin's father had that big of a house (that Louisa, Kevin, & Kayla could live there) Why the hell was Kevin living with Louisa and Wendall?

I don't think your thoughts are perverted at all. Unfortunately children do mock their parents behavior. This very well could've happened. Poor girl.

i just don't see WN being a suspect that they are gathering evidence against. Would the LE really let him walk around this small town and even live as close to 100 ft from the school if they thought he was nuts and had already killed a young girl?

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - Lady Cop - 10-20-2011

"Would the LE really let him walk around this small town and even live as close to 100 ft from the school if they thought he was nuts and had already killed a young girl? "

as i said before you joined...there is no LEGAL basis to prevent him from doing anything any other citizen does. he is not a registered sex offender or a convicted murderer. he's just the village idiot.

EDIT TO ADD: I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO HIS DRINKING BUDDIES WERE AT THE HOUSE THAT NIGHT. Oops sorry for caps, stuck.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - krystalshores - 10-20-2011

I know they have said they dont have any suspects. Do you think he is a suspect and they are not releasing info because they are waiting for someone to come forward or waiting for DNA results?

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - IMaDick - 10-20-2011

(10-20-2011, 11:01 AM)krystalshores Wrote:
"

as i said before you joined...there is no LEGAL basis to prevent him from doing anything any other citizen does. he is not a registered sex offender or a convicted murderer. he's just the village idiot.

EDIT TO ADD: I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO HIS DRINKING BUDDIES WERE AT THE HOUSE THAT NIGHT. :oops: sorry for caps, stuck. [/b Wrote:

I know they have said they dont have any suspects. Do you think he is a suspect and they are not releasing info because they are waiting for someone to come forward or waiting for DNA results?

With no one in custody " no suspects" usually means to LE that everyone is a suspect and no one stands out as unique from any one else, yet.

the field of involvement usually narrows itself over time, by whatever means that is, evidence from whatever source.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - Cheyne - 10-20-2011

OK, wait a minute. It has taken until 14 October for Louisa to say that Wendall was drinking with buddies when she went to bed at 9:00? I have gone over the interviews with Louisa, Tommie and Wendall and statements made by "family members" and "friends of the family" and nowhere has anyone even hinted at 2 buddies of Wendall drinking on the porch.

The interviews by Louisa and Tommie and Wendall himself state that they all went to bed at 9:00 leaving Celina up by herself in the house. Now nearly 3 months later we find out that there were 2 men drinking with Wendall?

Puts a whole new spin on the case. I hope LE has known about the 2 drinking buddies the entire time.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - Harvest Moon - 10-20-2011

(10-20-2011, 12:10 PM)Cheyne Wrote: OK, wait a minute. It has taken until 14 October for Louisa to say that Wendall was drinking with buddies when she went to bed at 9:00? I have gone over the interviews with Louisa, Tommie and Wendall and statements made by "family members" and "friends of the family" and nowhere has anyone even hinted at 2 buddies of Wendall drinking on the porch.

The interviews by Louisa and Tommie and Wendall himself state that they all went to bed at 9:00 leaving Celina up by herself in the house. Now nearly 3 months later we find out that there were 2 men drinking with Wendall?

Puts a whole new spin on the case. I hope LE has known about the 2 drinking buddies the entire time.

I am sure I read in one of the recent articles that LE did know about Wendall and his drinking buddies. I think it was one of those pieces of information they tried to keep from the media.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - Lady Cop - 10-21-2011

video here of Celina's mother at grave. she is not wearing pajama pants.

http://www.wmur.com/newsarchive/29535495/detail.html

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - [email protected] - 10-25-2011

i'm new here but i read online that wendell is not retired from the air force but recieved a medical discharge.

do people who are medically discharged entitled to a pension of any type?

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - Lady Cop - 10-26-2011

(10-25-2011, 11:47 PM)[email protected] Wrote: i'm new here but i read online that wendell is not retired from the air force but recieved a medical discharge.

do people who are medically discharged entitled to a pension of any type?

PLEASE NEW PEOPLE GO HERE FIRST, AND LOAD AN AVATAR ALSO!

LINK:

http://mockforums.net/forum-9.html

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - krystalshores - 10-26-2011

NECN: Lauren Collins, West Stewartstown, NH) - A teary eyed Louisia Cass pleads, "I want justice. I want the person that did this to my daughter."

The question of who killed Celina Cass cripples her mother and lingers over her tiny hometown.

"In our town we used to be able to walk to the stores by ourselves. We were able to go outside on the streets and play," says Celina's friend Christie Baglio. "But now none of our parents will let us do that."

There is little comfort for Celina's friends and family. Not even Louisa knows how her 11 year old daughter died.

"I haven't gotten any answers," she says, shaking her head in the back office of the consignment store where she works.

"Pointing fingers, rumors. It's pointless until you actually know who did it," says Celina's step-brother, who is speaking publicly about the case for the first time about his frustration that nobody's come forward with information that could help break the case.

He last saw Celina the day before she disappeared.

"She was sitting down in her pajamas watching TV on the couch. I was visiting with my dad," says Nick Noyes who doesn't speak with his dad much anymore.

Wendell Noyes had a mental break down hours before Celina's body was found. Authorities took his truck, cell phone and computer. He doesn't have any of those anymore.

Wendell closed the door on us when we found him last week at his mother's house in Canaan, Vermont but told us off camera he's waiting for answers like everyone else. He's moving away from the area and is no longer living with Louisia.

Louisia says finding out what happened to Celina won't change the fact that she's gone forever. but not knowing leaves her mind to reel about all of the possibilities including the idea that she missed an opportunity to protect her youngest child.

"I get dirty looks sometimes from some people. I don't know. I don't know what they're thinking. But I have to live every day without my baby," she says.

Authorities have spoken with everyone who was in the house when Celina disappeared - Louisia, Wendell, family friend Kevin Mullaney and Wendell's mother. Even today, detectives are never far from the scene.

Nick Noyes says that he, like most people we talked with in town, discounts the idea that a stranger murdered his step-sister.

"I think it was somebody that was close, in that house," he says. "I think somebody in that house knows what happened."

Celina's friends don't spend as much time wondering about what happened as they do trying to make sure she's always remembered. They keep a memorial at the dam where she was found:

"A couple of us wrote message on balloons with no helium in them and just let them go in the water and they all floated up stream," says Christie as her younger sister Isabella explains, "they all floated towards celina's body like she was grabbing them. So didn't the balloons that we let go in the air."

They believe Celina is and always will be with them and Louisia in a simple plea.

"That person or persons need to come forward. They took my baby away from me."

There is a $30,000 reward in the case but it has yet to bring forward the information investigators need to make an arrest.

There was a video to this as well but i couldnt get it to post..

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - Lady Cop - 10-26-2011

you just need to post the link:
(and preview post to be sure it works)

http://www.necn.com/pages/video?PID=EbmWzbeVGk0ZkCvoSgB2RlGy1beGxEXr

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - krystalshores - 10-26-2011

Thanks LC

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - casspi - 10-28-2011

Hi y'all. Interested in your conversation as I know a few of these people quite well. Thanks for letting me eavesdrop.

However I don't know who Cassandra Hunt is:

http://bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/2011_1028guest_laments_leaving_celinas_house_on_fateful_night

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - Lady Cop - 10-28-2011

welcome casspi...does your username stand for Cassprivateinvestigator? do tell us more after you've loaded an avatar.

as for "houseguests" that night...ha, another word for wendell's drinking buddies. i wouldn't rely on anything said by any of the principals in this mess. and that includes moron mom.