Mock
Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased (/thread-6140.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - Harvest Moon - 10-28-2011

(10-28-2011, 01:24 AM)casspi Wrote: Hi y'all. Interested in your conversation as I know a few of these people quite well. Thanks for letting me eavesdrop.

However I don't know who Cassandra Hunt is:
http://bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/2011_1028guest_laments_leaving_celinas_house_on_fateful_night

Hi casspi! Welcome! Take a look at this FB profile and see if you recognize her:
http://www.facebook.

Love to hear your perspective as a local.

edited by LC. we do not KNOW if this person is the same mentioned in article. and casspi said she did not know her.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - krystalshores - 10-28-2011

Cassandra Hunt I just wish I could have done more for Celina. I still have a hard time with the fact that I saw her and talked to her the night she went "missing" . I just miss her soooo much.
October 20 at 2:23 POST ON FB
This IS her fb Page.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001650459374&sk=info

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - Lady Cop - 10-28-2011

ok since she talks about Celina. i don't allow innocent non-involved peoples' FB pages to be posted unless they are named in media, and i didn't see her post confirming she is same person.

She is also friends with Kayla Laro but NOT WN.
This is off Topic but it seems she was recently pregnant and gave the child up for adoption.

Sorry, LC, I should have mentioned that in my post. I was sure it was the same person based on her comments about Celina and people on her friends list. She is friends with CC's sister and with some of WN's family members. Her BF is friends with NN.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - Lady Cop - 10-28-2011

it's fine to use names rather than initials for anyone named in the press or by LE.

i AM careful about facebook. once it was shown she was the correct one, no problem. looks to me like she wants her 15 minutes.

I wish CASSPI would come back!![/align]

(10-28-2011, 06:18 PM)krystalshores Wrote: I wish CASSPI would come back!!
I wonder if the "Cass" in Casspi is short for Cassandra rather than Celina's last name.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - casspi - 10-29-2011

Hello again, and thanks for the warm welcome. ALL of this is very new to me: forums/internet sleuthing/facebook/court and birth and every other kind of record(s). This case involves a close family member and I appreciate and value your respect for my privacy, and I am much indebted for the "work" you've all done connecting some crucial dots. Please don't censor yourselves because you know I am reading. We're all reading everything we can.

Thank you, LC, for your exceptional hospitality. I hope I can pay it forward by answering any questions I can that anyone on this forum may have, within reason, while respecting the privacy of my family. I am the stepsister from a previous relationship to one of LE's person of interest. While my family has faith in the judicial system and believe the ONLY victim(s) in this horrific crime is Celina Cass, and the ones that loved her most, we have become increasingly desperate for ANY information as it pertains to ones that we love most.

The first thing I can answer for certain is that without doubt, LN is NOT KM's mother. I have intimate knowledge of one of their lives during the time of KM's birth. Also, Celina in absolutely NOT related to KM in any way. They do NOT share a dad.

Through common internet channels we recently learned that CH is not only KM's ex-gf, but also that the baby that CH had recently given up for adoption, was KM's. The paternity of the child is according to CH and cannot be verified. KM and CH were involved in a serious car accident in which KM was driving, around the time of the child's conception, which seriously injured CH. (*Some Facebook drama suggests KM was less than attentive to his pregnant gf, and his abandonment was a deciding factor in her adoption decision. She seems like a good girl. Anything mentioned between these paratheses is an opinion). Her injuries were also a factor.

The previous paragraph "put a face with the name" so to speak, for our family. We are surprised to learn some things and further surprised by a disconnect with our loved ones, that seems to have begun around the time that WN and LN's relationship began.

Thank you all for your interest in this case. While every major crime case means something to someone, this one means everything to ME, and my family. Please let me know if there's any questions I may try to help with.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - casspi - 10-29-2011

We have, additionally, just verified who the other "houseguest" was that evening, as well as the nature of their visit, and do not believe that this person will emerge in any capacity as a criminal in this crime.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - Harvest Moon - 10-30-2011

Thanks for the update Casspi! Your inside view is greatly appreciated. Is there anything we can do to help you?

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - cannongal - 10-31-2011

(10-29-2011, 11:04 PM)casspi Wrote: {1}I am the stepsister from a previous relationship to one of LE's person of interest..................

{2}The first thing I can answer for certain is that without doubt, LN is NOT KM's mother. I have intimate knowledge of one of their lives during the time of KM's birth. Also, Celina in absolutely NOT related to KM in any way. They do NOT share a dad.......

{3} We are surprised to learn some things and further surprised by a disconnect with our loved ones, that seems to have begun around the time that WN and LN's relationship began......

Hi, Casspi, sorry for your loss....I know every case has twists and turns, but this one is almost a labyrinth. I snipped down your paragraph, and bracketed the things that I would like to comment on....
#1. I know you want to remain private, but I didn't know LE had a 'person of interest' in the investigation. Can you tell us if the person of interest is someone from the house? A person related to someone in the house?

2. This particular statement surprises the hell out of me. In a previous post, I questioned the reasoning behind Louisa moving in with Kevin and his father. Louisa set up house with Kevin and his dad rather quickly, and (to me, anyway) it comes across as bed-hopping.
This may or may not have anything to do with the investigation, but do you know if Louisa was always quick to jump in and out of relationships?

Also, have there been questions in the past about Kevin and Celina being related? They do have a very strong resemblance toward each other.

3. By this statement, do you mean that Louisa cut herself off from family, when she started seeing Wendall? Was/is he controlling/abusive?

BTW, thanks for joining Mock~it's nice to hear a fresh 'voice' in this death.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - krystalshores - 11-21-2011

WEST STEWARTSTOWN, N.H. (CBS) – The death of Celina Cass is a mystery that has haunted a small town for nearly four months.

There have been no arrests in her death.

In the months since 11-year-old was pulled from the Connecticut River, a memorial has taken shape.

Pumpkins, flowers, even a note from Celina’s mother reading, “I’m so lost without my baby girl.”

WBZ-TV’s Lauren Leamanczyk reports

“It was surreal. It was a dream. You were just waiting to wake up and you never did.”

Keeping up this memorial has helped Debbie Whelen, Amanda Chapple and their kids cope.

But only an arrest will truly the ease the minds of people who loved Celina.

‘There’s no answers so obviously there’s going to be theories and rumors and it’s tearing people apart.”

One of those people is Wendell Noyes, Celina’s step-dad, the last person to see her alive. In the wake of the killing many pointed the finger at him.

He walked away when we asked him about those allegations.

But he did talk with WBZ off camera about the night Celina died. He says she was on the computer when he went to bed with her mother. The door was left unlocked for a 23-year-old man who also lived in the house. He says he wants to know who killed Celina as much as everyone else does.

Investigators won’t name or rule out any suspects. Among family and friends, frustration is growing. And so is the belief that whoever killed Celina is someone they know. Someone who lived among them.

“As a community we all know whatever happened at this dam where Celina died or where Celina was thrown in the water led them right back to that home and nowhere else.”

WBZ spoke with the lead prosecutor on the case. She says the investigation is focused and intense. The state police has put 4,000 man hours into the case, but still no one will say if they are close to an arrest.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/11/16/death-of-celina-cass-continues-to-haunt-new-hampshire-town/

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - Cheyne - 11-21-2011

Thank you for posting the article, Krystalshores.

I am hoping that there is some movement on this case and an arrest is imminent. It saddens me that someone could murder an 11 year old girl and get away with it for this long.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - krystalshores - 11-22-2011

Me too. I google her name everyday to see if they have made an arrest. Bless her heart.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - Lady Cop - 11-22-2011

i'll get an email if it happens, and would post right away.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - krystalshores - 12-12-2011

A Christmas tree will decorate Celina Cass' grave as her grieving loved ones await word on who will be called to account for the summer slaying of their sweet 11-year-old North Country girl.

Her mother, Louisia Noyes, visited the grave last week to see the newly placed donated tombstone with Celina's face exquisitely etched in black granite.

“It's hard, very hard,” Noyes said in a telephone interview. “I want my baby home for Christmas, and she won't be.”

Noyes plans to carry a small, decorated Christmas tree to Celina's grave sometime today.

“She deserves to have a Christmas tree,” Noyes said.

Tonight at 7, Noyes plans to attend a Worldwide Candle Lighting at the Armstrong-Charron Funeral Home in Groveton to remember Celina and all children who have died in the area and around the world.

A massive, weeklong search ended in the discovery of Celina's body wrapped in a blanket Aug. 1, submerged in the Connecticut River not far from her West Stewartstown home.

It's been a tumultuous time for Noyes and her other daughter, Kayla, coping with their loss and not knowing for sure who killed Celina. Stressed finances have added to her burden, as Noyes is starting over in Lemington, Vt., after splitting from her husband, Wendell Noyes.

Noyes still works full time at Lads and Ladybugs Consignment shop in Colebrook. She is looking for another apartment after a disagreement with her landlord.

“I don't know how much more I can take,” Noyes said, emotion in her voice.

Trying to come up with enough money for Kayla's upcoming 14th birthday and to make a decent Christmas for her family weigh heavily on her mind. The usual bills still have to be paid.

“I don't think we're going to have a Christmas,” Noyes said. “There's no money.”

Noyes does appreciate the emotional support provided by friends and the community.

Jeannine Brady, who owns the consignment shop, encourages friends to send Christmas cards to Louisia in care of the shop, at 154 Main St., Colebrook NH 03576, or to email her at Brady's email [email protected].

The support means a lot to her friend and employee, Brady said.

“Louisia continues to be a victim, and she is struggling to make ends meet financially. She is trying the best she can to provide a happy environment for her other daughter,” Brady said.

Noyes shares her apartment with former boyfriend, Mark Mullaney, an unemployed cook, and his adult son, Kevin Mullaney, who lived with the Noyes family in West Stewartstown at the time of Celina's death.

Brady said Noyes feels protected having Mark Mullaney with her.

“I don't think anybody can imagine how difficult it is for Louisia unless they have lost their own child,” Brady said.

“Louisia struggles every day with the fact that Celina's gone. Louisia wants desperately to have what she can't have — and that is to have her back.”

Last week, Noyes placed pink and purple silk flowers on her daughter's grave, at Northumberland Cemetery. Celina's final resting place is next to that of her maternal grandparents, just a few yards from the Connecticut River.

“Last Christmas, we loved to go shopping,” Noyes said. “(Celina) picked out her own present, a Ninento BS video game she liked to play.”

Wonderful memories, including Celina singing last year at a school program patterned on the “American Idol'' TV show, help sustain her.

Brady said Noyes and area people are frustrated there have been no arrests, but she believes authorities are following new leads.

“There are new developments,” Brady said, “but none that can be discussed. Unfortunately for Louisia, a lot of things that develop involve people that she knows.”

In the meantime, local children continue to place small gifts at a makeshift memorial near where Celina was found. Someone put a pumpkin there for Halloween.

“The children are continuing to think about her,” Brady said.

Wendell Noyes, who could not be reached for comment, was often seen walking around Colebrook after police impounded his truck shortly after Celina's murder, Brady said. But Noyes has nothing to do with him, she said.

Senior Assistant Attorney Jane Young wouldn't say whether Mr. Noyes' truck is still being held by the state. Young won't say what caused Celina's death, just that it was a homicide.

On Wednesday, Young met with investigators in Twin Mountain, as she does every few weeks.

“Investigators work on this case consistently,” Young said. “We have information coming in from different sources and determine what steps we will take.”

A $30,000 reward is still pending for anyone who provides information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for Celina's death.

Noyes said she thinks she knows who killed Celina, but can't prove it.

“I want them to catch the person who did this to my baby girl,” Noyes said.

And when the killer is caught, Noyes wants the state to bring a capital murder charge.

“I just want the person who did this to be punished,” Noyes said.

“I want the death penalty.”

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20111211/NEWS03/712119984/0/NEWS0603

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - Lady Cop - 12-12-2011

i do think louisa is pathetic, after all she married that loser nutjob. and i feel for her remaining daughter. but cold as it sounds, i'm not sending money to a woman who lives with 2 able-bodied males.
"Noyes shares her apartment with former boyfriend, Mark Mullaney, an unemployed cook, and his adult son, Kevin Mullaney."

[Image: AR-712119984.jpg?q=100]

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - krystalshores - 12-12-2011

I agree! I think it's very tacky that this woman whines about how she can't afford Christmas and needs money. Who the hell would even say that? It just alway's seems about "her" in her interviews. Not much about Celina. I don't think once this woman has taken responsibility for letting her daughter be around the trash that killed her.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - cannongal - 12-12-2011

(12-12-2011, 04:56 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i do think louisa is pathetic, after all she married that loser nutjob. and i feel for her remaining daughter. but cold as it sounds, i'm not sending money to a woman who lives with 2 able-bodied males.
"Noyes shares her apartment with former boyfriend, Mark Mullaney, an unemployed cook, and his adult son, Kevin Mullaney."

I had the same thought, the bitch in me immediately thought "Way to exploit your deceased daughters memory!"

The sad part is, that there are people in this State that will actually send this Cunt money-meanwhile my 83 year old neighbor tries to feed himself on $38.00 a month in food stamps.

Lucky for my neighbor, I always seem to cook way too much food, and I have convinced him if he doesn't take the 'extra' food I make I will have to throw it away. Awink