Mock
Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. deceased (/thread-6140.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing - Lady Cop - 08-01-2011

(08-01-2011, 03:24 PM)LytoMe Wrote: LC, What is the relation of this 19 year old with the red truck and the Step Dad? Are they related somehow?

i haven't seen that clarified anywhere. he may be another son the mother had with some other guy. not sure.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing - LytoMe - 08-01-2011

(08-01-2011, 03:23 PM)kitty1 Wrote: OMG! I just watched stepdaddy's performance. What a fucking idiot! He is a horrible actor and will never be able to fool a polygraph or get through an interrogation. Jeeeez! As much as I loathe Nancy Grace, I would like to hear her rip him a new one for his bad acting!

What I think is comical is he goes outside, and just goes to the ground! It looks like he has the cops behind him ordering him to the ground, he must be use to the routine.

I really dont think it is going to go that far for a lie detector, one of those hillbilly pieces of shit will give the other up!!

I think Nancy Grace would even laugh at the "performance".

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing - LytoMe - 08-01-2011

(08-01-2011, 03:24 PM)Mommabear Wrote: I am just playing devils advocate here, but step dad's behavior could also be caused by schizophrenic. In one of the videos, he is holding his head alot, slow to respond, and answering questions with one word. The stress of the situation could be triggering an acute episode of schizophrenic. If he is starting to hear voices, than he would be showing all of those signs. Also, the voices could also be telling him to lay on the ground.

However, with that said, if he was to the point where he was following what the voices said, they would have committed him when he went to the hospital as a danger to himself and others. I really don't know what to think.

I am sorry, I had to laugh when reading your comment. Your really trying...I will give you that one. haha

(08-01-2011, 03:24 PM)Mommabear Wrote: I am just playing devils advocate here, but step dad's behavior could also be caused by schizophrenic. In one of the videos, he is holding his head alot, slow to respond, and answering questions with one word. The stress of the situation could be triggering an acute episode of schizophrenic. If he is starting to hear voices, than he would be showing all of those signs. Also, the voices could also be telling him to lay on the ground.

However, with that said, if he was to the point where he was following what the voices said, they would have committed him when he went to the hospital as a danger to himself and others. I really don't know what to think.

we don't know that he hasn't been baker-acted. i don't think he did get out of hospital yet. again, not 100% sure. hospital discharge could have been about bio-dad.

and until he is arrested/charged, i'm not accusing him. but he sure does have a built-in defense. but is it legal insanity? perhaps not.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing - Mommabear - 08-01-2011

(08-01-2011, 03:28 PM)LytoMe Wrote:
(08-01-2011, 03:24 PM)Mommabear Wrote:

I am sorry, I had to laugh when reading your comment. Your really trying...I will give you that one. haha

Ha Ha....yes I am. My aunt has schizophrenic so I have seen some some of this behavior and a lot worse. I really don't think he is having an acute episode, I think he is faking. Who knows.

crime scene tape is now going back up around house.

Assistant Attorney General Jane Young just left the command post in a state police vehicle. She is going to the house.

[Image: d661aba0-6a2d-4bda-abad-545ed4c2b958_400.jpg]

[Image: c9a4dbeb-327c-4c54-9f54-7f3183aade81_400.jpg]

[Image: ffa2ac37-642e-43ac-8e53-5818439db536_400.jpg]

[Image: 85a2ac26-d6ea-469e-8bb8-5794cf3356ce_400.jpg]

WMUR photos

the body has just been removed from the river at 5 PM. i suspect there were jurisdictional questions between NH and VT.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing - Fibonacci Prima - 08-01-2011

Unconfirmed report that the body was found wrapped. Presser soon.

presser now. they say it is her. and it's "suspicious". no shit.

body being removed

[Image: 28732377_640X480.jpg]

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing - BlueTiki - 08-01-2011

I wonder who's gonna lawyer-up, first?

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing - aussiefriend - 08-01-2011

you know I went to bed and they were clearing out media. Now I am up with coffee and they have found a body. The stepfather is a weirdo when he like collapsed, strange behaviour.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing - Feistyoldbroad - 08-01-2011

(08-01-2011, 06:16 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: I wonder who's gonna lawyer-up, first?

Stepfather

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing - FAHQTOO - 08-01-2011

(08-01-2011, 06:22 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: you know I went to bed and they were clearing out media. Now I am up with coffee and they have found a body. The stepfather is a weirdo when he like collapsed, strange behaviour.

That reminded me of when my Grandmother was killed in a car accident. We were all gathered around the news to see the report, and my crazy fucking Aunt fainted...but she caught herself with her hands and knees just like this sick faking bastard. She was and still is a crazy DRAMA queen. I wanted to kick her in the fucking head!!!
WHO catches themselves when they faint...

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing - aussiefriend - 08-01-2011

from a mental health perspective, I would see it as attention seeking. I am sure the Police have picked up on the fact he might be trying to deflect any suspicion away from himself, however I would say that it's too late for that, they are onto him.

Your aunt sounds funny.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing - FAHQTOO - 08-01-2011

(08-01-2011, 06:47 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: from a mental health perspective, I would see it as attention seeking. I am sure the Police have picked up on the fact he might be trying to deflect any suspicion away from himself, however I would say that it's too late for that, they are onto him.

Your aunt sounds funny.

That asshole knows he is toast, that's why he's acting like an idiot.
My Aunt gets crazier every damn day. She put a "suicide" goodbye letter on FB on New Years day. Thank God she lives in Florida...1,000 miles away!

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing - Maggot - 08-01-2011

I almost wish she had been taken by an internet stalker. At least then she would still be alive maybe. My feelings were all wrong on this one. In the beginning it looked that way, now it looks like the nutty step-asshole was in on it. I hope I am wrong and it was not family.

well suddenly we have no further news on stepwhacko, but i understand he was not discharged from hospital. so the police know where to find him. Police
and i would bet that he is being monitored.
he could even be arrested in hospital, and assigned an officer to watch him. and keep him cuffed to his bed. IF he were arrested. but i'm getting ahead of myself, we'll see what happens tomorrow after/if/when ME releases cause and manner of death. once he, or anyone is charged, they have to tell us.
he's such an obvious suspect i wonder whether it's someone else! but it's certainly no stranger. i haven't discounted stepbrother yet.

the bio-dad has been on TV by phone, very calm and collected. he says he has not talked to her mother all week. odd in this situation.
and why in hell did he say he had no plans to talk to his surviving daughter?

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing - Cheyne - 08-01-2011

They have the case on Nancy Grace now.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - Cheyne - 08-01-2011

Nancy Grace show and Dr. Drew addressed the case tonight.

Both shows paid an inordinate amount of attention to the fact that Celina had a Facebook page and the probability that she was in contact with a child predator through the internet.

There were some asinine statements by their "experts", one being, "I am not sure how Celina had a Facebook account, she was 11 and the requirement is 13 years old." Umm, she could subtract two years from her birthdate?

There was some talk that Celina had sexualized herself over the last 6 months, possibly that she was being abused or making herself more attractive to someone.

Both shows downplayed the stepdad, and there was nary a mention of the two child sexual predators in his immediate family.

Autopsy to be performed tomorrow morning. They did mention that there were physical signs on the body, enough to make this a homicide investigation and not an accidental drowning.

RE: Celina Cass, 11. N.H. missing/deceased - Duchess - 08-02-2011

So..again LC has more accurate information than cable news shows do.

I wrote a letter to a news organization yesterday asking why they wouldn't allow comments from someone who had accurate, timely information. I gave them all the information they needed in order to respond to my thoughtful, polite request & they have ignored me.

Hey, WMUR 86

You didn't like being scooped, did you.