Mock
Breeann Rodriguez,3, murdered. Mo - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Breeann Rodriguez,3, murdered. Mo (/thread-6228.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Breeann Rodriguez,3,missing. murdered.Mo - Lady Cop - 08-14-2011

no, i don't know exactly where they are searching. but they are supposed to be concentrating on waterways. of course i am not familiar with what is there, fast-running river or what.

another photo of the dirty little rodent. i got it at a facebook page.

[Image: 262857_251317368223856_247852725236987_8...0892_n.jpg]

RE: Breeann Rodriguez,3,missing. murdered.Mo - Feistyoldbroad - 08-14-2011

Sick bastard. I have been listening to the scanner until about an hour ago.

SENATH, MO (KAIT) - The search continued by water on Sunday as emergency officials form all over Missouri searched the water by boat and divers for missing toddler Breeann Rodriguez.

nothing yet.

RE: Breeann Rodriguez,3,missing. murdered.Mo - HairOfTheDog - 08-14-2011

Maybe tomorrow

RE: Breeann Rodriguez,3,missing. murdered.Mo - Lady Cop - 08-15-2011

Monday

SENATH, MO (KFVS) -
Police have released more details in the murder of 3-year-old Breeann Rodriguez.

Shawn Morgan, 43, from Senath is charged with 1st degree murder, according to Dunklin County Prosecuting Attorney Stephen Sokoloff.

Morgan has also been charged with armed criminal action and tampering with physical evidence.

According to the probable cause statement, Morgan admitted to grabbing Breeann and carrying her inside his house as she stood on the ladder at the pool in his backyard on August 6, the day she went missing.

Morgan lives on the same street as the Rodriguez family.

According to the probable cause statement, Morgan suffocated the girl using a white plastic trash bag. He told police "he felt like it took an hour for the girl to die."

Morgan told police he put the her body in the same trash bag, drove to the floodway ditches of Hwy. 164 and threw her over the railing, according to court documents.

When he came back to his house, he took apart her bicycle and threw it in the same river system, according to court

[Image: 15268426_BG3.jpg]

RE: Breeann Rodriguez,3,missing. murdered.Mo - trixie - 08-15-2011

That's terrible. I hope they find her today.

RE: Breeann Rodriguez,3,missing. murdered.Mo - Fibonacci Prima - 08-15-2011

Why and how was she in his backyard?! Why take a second trip for the bike?! I don't buy his story. He's covering something.

RE: Breeann Rodriguez,3,missing. murdered.Mo - JsMom - 08-15-2011

Morgan suffocated the girl using a white plastic trash bag. He told police "he felt like it took an hour for the girl to die."

YOU NO GOOD WORTLESS HEARTLESS WHITE TRASH SON OF A BITCH!!!

My heart is beating out of my chest. How fucking horrible. Signs_173

DIE MOTHER FUCKER!!!

well there is the deadly intrument, if true. much more will be known at autopsy. if/when she is found.

i can see him panicking and getting rid of the body before coming back and taking the bike apart (there's the tampering charge).

kids are attracted to pools, maybe she did wander over there. i am not sure how many houses away he was.

then again, why believe anything he claims?

But if the yard is enclosed how would she get in?

was his pool accessible and yard enclosed? i don't know. i do know that most jurisdictions would have laws about swimming pool access.

i also don't know if anything he has said can be taken at face value.

did he sexually assault her?

RE: Breeann Rodriguez,3,missing. murdered.Mo - IMaDick - 08-15-2011

It points to the child being left unattended for a longer period of time than has been admitted to.

And she would be alive if mom had been attending her. Especially if he didn't just grab her off the street in a second of opportunity.

i swiped this from a photobucket. it's his house. now i wonder how far from her house. and yes, i agree it was not a mere 5 minutes she was alone outside unsupervised.

[Image: BRodriguezPool.jpg]

RE: Breeann Rodriguez,3,missing. murdered.Mo - browntabby1226 - 08-15-2011

This story just gets more horrible as time goes on.

probable cause affidavit can be found at:

you'll note that she was described as "mexican". Officers would say "hispanic" as a descriptor. that was morgan's word.

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/15268426/more-details-emerge-about-3-year-olds-death

i can't copy PDF docs.

homes are 6 houses apart. pics borrowed from a photobucket.

[Image: BRodriguezHouses2-1.jpg]

morgan's
[Image: SMorganResidence5.jpg]

[Image: SMorganResidence6.jpg]

[Image: SMorganResidence7.jpg]

That article states the bike was found and identified by the father. The hate crime scenario is making more sense now.

RE: Breeann Rodriguez,3,missing. murdered.Mo - Midwest Spy - 08-15-2011

Haven't weighed in here, but this piece of shit needs to be brought immediately to the girl's family. They are then allowed to execute him in whatever manner they prefer. I'm all for 'old west' justice with dirtbags like this.

perhaps the cockroach will use the baez defense...she drowned in the pool and he panicked and put her in a trash bag.

i wonder if the jury pool in Mo. is as dimwitted as the pinellas pinheads.

search continues.

[Image: 15268426_BG4.JPG]

[Image: 1523829-L.jpg]