Mock
Breeann Rodriguez,3, murdered. Mo - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Breeann Rodriguez,3, murdered. Mo (/thread-6228.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Breeann Rodriguez,3,missing. murdered.Mo - Feistyoldbroad - 08-15-2011

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/15268426/more-details-emerge-about-3-year-olds-death

RE: Breeann Rodriguez,3,missing. murdered.Mo - Adub - 08-15-2011

Quote: A jailer said he couldn't get a message to Morgan.

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/15270891/records-neighbor-confessed-to-killing-mo-girl

Got to love that bit of info from the reporter. It begs the question of just what fucking "message" was the reporter trying to give Morgan. WTF!! is that supposed to imply?

RE: Breeann Rodriguez,3,missing. murdered.Mo - Lady Cop - 08-16-2011

Tuesday
morgan will make his first appearance in court this morning, i'll be watching for any report.

[Image: Breeannspring2011.jpg]

RE: Breeann Rodriguez,3,missing. murdered.Mo - Fibonacci Prima - 08-16-2011

Guess nothing came of the found rumors last night. I want to know why a little bitty kid! LE knows a lot more, and I worry it may be more gruesome then we can imagine...hence keeping it so quiet so far...

She is such a cutie!

Whomever is running her fb page is rather snippy.

it's been rescheduled to Aug. 30 since he has no lawyer.

KENNETT, MO (KFVS) -

The man charged with the murder of a missing 3-year-old Senath girl appeared in court Tuesday morning in Kennett.

Shawn Morgan, 43, from Senath is charged with 1st degree murder, armed criminal action and tampering with physical evidence in the disappearance of Breeann Rodriguez.

Breeann has been missing since August 6.

A crowd of family and media was there as police brought Morgan to the courthouse in a bullet-proof vest.

Family and friends held signs reading "Justice for Breeann."

Breeann's parents were in the courtroom when Morgan appeared before a judge. They held each other and kept their eyes on Morgan.

[Image: 15275714_BG1.JPG]

sad but unlikely:

Outside the courthouse, family and friends of the Rodriguez family gathered. Cynthia Moreno, aunt of BreeAnn's father and her daughter, Gloria, carried signs showing their support and love for the family.

"We believe she's still alive. He knows where he has her but he won't say," Cynthia Moreno said.

Aww...he makes a purdy inmate.

that lynch mob is coming morgan.

DD

[Image: 1524607-L.jpg]

Shawn Morgan, center leaning, shields his face from the cameras as he leaves the Dunklin County Courthouse following his arraignment on Tuesday. Also pictured is Craig Crow-Kennett Police Department, left, Dunklin County Sheriff Bob Holder, center, and Morris Lambert, investigator for the Dunklin County Prosecutor's Office.

RE: Breeann Rodriguez,3,missing. murdered.Mo - IMaDick - 08-16-2011

Wouldn't it be cool for him to hear the sounds of a gallows being built outside his cell?

(08-16-2011, 01:54 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Wouldn't it be cool for him to hear the sounds of a gallows being built outside his cell?

ah the good old days~

[Image: ao0vn9.gif]

RE: Breeann Rodriguez,3,missing. murdered.Mo - HairOfTheDog - 08-16-2011

Still no Breeann?...21

I wish they could take Morgan to the spot he claims to have dumped her and make him lead them to her. No exiting the water until she's found. If he dies, good riddance. Pull his sorry ass body out and keep looking for Breeann. I like dreamin'.

IF he threw her over a bridge as he says, she could have ended up anywhere.

i really wish Texas Equusearch would come in, they have side-scan sonar. there will be very little remaining for autopsy purposes, even in a trash bag.
and of course the family needs a funeral.

(08-16-2011, 08:37 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: IF he threw her over a bridge as he says, she could have ended up anywhere.

i really wish Texas Equusearch would come in, they have side-scan sonar. there will be very little remaining for autopsy purposes, even in a trash bag.
:(

You're right LC. Breeann could be anywhere, even if Morgan is telling the truth about where he tossed her. I know the search team is working from morning to night and hope they find her soon. I just like the idea of Morgan feeling helpless with no way out and wondering how much longer he's going to live.

When it was uncertain whether the parents were cleared or not, I could see why TES hadn't been brought up. Have a feeling Mr. Miller got his fill of wild goose chases after working with the Anthonys and the Cummings/Croslin clans. Breeann's does seem like a case where his team's expertise and equipment would be helpful. I think TES requires both support of the family and LE. Wonder if anyone's approached them yet?

RE: Breeann Rodriguez,3,missing. murdered.Mo - JsMom - 08-16-2011

113 @ HairOfTheDog

RE: Breeann Rodriguez,3,missing. murdered.Mo - Teacher - 08-16-2011

LC, how many search teams does Equusearch have? The latest news I have heard is they are presently in KY searching for a young lady (in her 20's) who has been missing for a little over a year.

i am not sure, but here is their website. i support them wholeheartedly. Smiley_emoticons_smile

http://texasequusearch.org/category/about/

[Image: EquuSearch.jpg]

[Image: FrontBuildingsm.jpg]

Thankfully.

DUNKLIN COUNTY, Mo. -- Senath Police Chief Omar Karnes has just confirmed hat authorities have located the body of BreeAnn Rodriguez, 3, of Senath, Mo., who has been missing since Saturday, Aug. 6.

Karnes said he could confirm that the girl's body had been found, however, he could not elaborate on details at this time.

Further details are expected to be released from the Dunklin County Sheriff's Dept.

Just coming in to say same thing. incredibly sad, but at least it is done.

So relieved that she's been found.

At least people who love her will determine her final resting place, not a heartless child killer. Very glad that the Rodriguez/Ramos family won't have to wonder and search for a prolonged time, though I'm sure it's heartbreaking. They were really holding on to the hope that she was still alive.

Wishing peace and strength to Breeann's loved ones...

RE: Breeann Rodriguez,3,missing. murdered.Mo - Teacher - 08-16-2011

Thanks, LC. TX Equusearch has 1,175 volunteers and have volunteered in 42 states.

RE: Breeann Rodriguez,3,missing. murdered.Mo - trixie - 08-16-2011

I'm so glad they finally found her.