Mock
Breeann Rodriguez,3, murdered. Mo - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Breeann Rodriguez,3, murdered. Mo (/thread-6228.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Breeann Rodriguez,3,missing. Mo - Lady Cop - 08-13-2011

baby and bike probably under water. why remove training wheels? i have no clue. unless he stupidly gave that bike away to someone.

did you notice the little rape-bait is only 5'5"?

RE: Breeann Rodriguez,3,missing. Mo - Cracker - 08-13-2011

Rat-faced mutherfucker.

RE: Breeann Rodriguez,3,missing. Mo - HairOfTheDog - 08-13-2011

He's a little rat-faced motherfucker, for sure.

If he's the guy, the other inmates are going to have some fun with the tiny child killer. That's what he deserves for what he did to Breeann. If he gets the death penalty, it will take years for him to be put down like the dog he is and he won't be exposed to other criminals with kids. Maybe life without parole would be a more severe punishment? Either way, at least this POS is off the streets.

I hope Breeann is found today.

Insight from neighbor of Morgan and the Rodriguez's.

Snipped from:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/breeann-rodriguez-missing-father-charged-murder/story?id=14297243

Morgan was quietly arrested around 11 p.m. Friday, said Debra Miller, who lives across the street and learned from someone else that her decade-long neighbor had been taken into police custody.

"Earlier we had noticed items being taken out of the house by the FBI," Miller, 51, said. "His wife just came over and said they were taking out computers and just bags of stuff. ... Of course she was upset but trying to believe the best." Morgan worked in a steel factory in nearby Blytheville, Ark., Miller said.

"Our street is a dead-end street. We watch after each other's children. Our grandchildren have been here all summer," she said. "This is so shocking. It's hard to believe. ... He's such a small-built man, about 5'6," maybe 130 or 140 popunds, real meek. And just always seemed like a real nice guy."

RE: Breeann Rodriguez,3,missing. Mo - Fibonacci Prima - 08-13-2011

He will make a nice prison bitch. He could have been watching her a while!

(08-13-2011, 05:22 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: He will make a nice prison bitch. He could have been watching her a while!

If Morgan's the guy, the idea of him being the most popular prison bitch on the block just makes me smile.

Must have been nearly impossible for Edgar Rodriguez not to bust into that house when the PD was searching it last night. Scratch that, PD had to have been with the family at the time to prevent another murder.

RE: Breeann Rodriguez,3,missing. Mo - Adub - 08-13-2011

Quote: The tragedy also has unified a town that, if not blatantly divided, certainly has seen its residents maintain their presumed places as the tally of Latino newcomers has multiplied, she said.

So just what is to be made of this quote from the ABC link, hmmm?

RE: Breeann Rodriguez,3,missing. Mo - Duchess - 08-13-2011

(08-13-2011, 05:34 PM)Adub Wrote:
Quote: The tragedy also has unified a town that, if not blatantly divided, certainly has seen its residents maintain their presumed places as the tally of Latino newcomers has multiplied, she said.

Are you serious? The town didn't want all those brown skinned people there but they overlooked their feelings in order to support this family.

What is your issue with the quote? Many towns across the country feel the same way.

(08-13-2011, 05:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-13-2011, 05:34 PM)Adub Wrote:

Are you serious? The town didn't want all those brown skinned people there but they overlooked their feelings in order to support this family.

Exactly.

RE: Breeann Rodriguez,3,missing. Mo - Fibonacci Prima - 08-13-2011

...or they might be preparing the public for announcing it was a hate crime. In this world, I wouldn't put it past some people...

RE: Breeann Rodriguez,3,missing. Mo - JsMom - 08-13-2011

Poor Beautiful Lil' Baby Girl Signs_173

Rest In heaven Angel

Sick Son Of A Bitch! ROT IN HELL! Russian

There's been a lot of speculation surrounding a motive being posted as fact by people who don't know jack shit. But, hell, there may be some truth to some of it. From the get-go, there was buzz that this was drug-related payback and/or racially motivated. Some of the father's statements (about his 3 year old never hurting anyone and about LE fearing that he might retaliate against someone) have probably fueled those speculations.

The quote in the ABC article lends a little more credence to the racially motivated hate crime scenario, to me anyway. The quote confirmed that there is typically a large divide and possibly some resentment between established Caucasian families and the incoming Latinos in the area. I'm not buying drug retaliation or racial hate as the motive yet, but this Morgan suspect has no real criminal history and his long-standing neighbors, with kids, haven't complained about creepy behavior (yet). Until Breeann's body is found, there's nothing to indicate that he is or isn't a sneaky pedo either.

At this point, anything's possible, in my opinion. Whatever the motive, this Morgan bitch needs to fry (assuming he's the one).

(08-13-2011, 06:15 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: ...or they might be preparing the public for announcing it was a hate crime. In this world, I wouldn't put it past some people...

Duchess' interpretation was literal. With a splash of bitch. No surprise there.

i'm somewhat surprised they have charged him with first-degree murder before they have a body. a confession is not enough evidence. nuts confess all the time. they have something that they are not revealing at this time. which is fine. i just want the charge to stick if he is in fact guilty.

RE: Breeann Rodriguez,3,missing. Mo - IMaDick - 08-13-2011

They gave the means of death as suffocation, I have to believe they have a witness that has collaborated the story.

(08-13-2011, 06:23 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Some of the father's statements (about his 3 year old never hurting anyone and about LE fearing that he might retaliate against someone) have probably fueled those speculations.

For a parent to say that their missing child had never hurt anyone is common. Not telling, imo. It is just expressing the frustration that most parents would feel in respect to a child's innocent trust. And as far as retaliation? Didn't mean that the father knew who the mother fucker was. In fact, I would bet that if the father had known then justice would have been swift.

So the whole drug retaliation speculation was probably based on the fact that Breean's family was Mexican and distrusted in the community, and nothing more? Not all Mexican's are a part of a Mexican drug cartel. Dang, Missouri must be a long, long way from California. Cuz I don't get it.

(08-13-2011, 06:40 PM)Adub Wrote: For a parent to say that their missing child had never hurt anyone is common. Not telling, imo. It is just expressing the frustration that most parents would feel in respect to a child's innocent trust. And as far as retaliation? Didn't mean that the father knew who the mother fucker was. In fact, I would bet that if the father had known then justice would have been swift.

So the whole drug retaliation speculation was probably based on the fact that Breean's family was Mexican and distrusted in the community, and nothing more? Not all Mexican's are a part of a Mexican drug cartel. Dang, Missouri must be a long, long way from California. Cuz I don't get it.

I agree with you Adub. I dismissed any speculation about retaliation or racial motivations that were posted in response to the father's statements for the reasons you pointed out.

The statement in the ABC article about the racial tensions subsiding during the search did give me pause though. Why even bring that up, seemed out of place? If the tensions in the area are significant enough to mention in the article, maybe there is an element of hate that should be considered? Or, maybe just the reporter trying to emphasize how everyone's pulling together.

Hoping we get the FACTS soon enough. I don't understand killing a child for any reason; none of them make any sense.

(08-13-2011, 06:27 PM)IMaDick Wrote: They gave the means of death as suffocation, I have to believe they have a witness that has collaborated the story.

i'd be very surprised. a witness statement is still not sufficient grounds for that charge. there is more here than meets the public eye.

RE: Breeann Rodriguez,3,missing. Mo - IMaDick - 08-13-2011

Perhaps it's a family member of the perv, someone who actually witnessed the event.

It's would be enough, but LC you know that they can always reduce the charge, but it's damn hard to go up on the charge once indicted, maybe they were just making sure they could throw the death sentence on the table?

RE: Breeann Rodriguez,3,missing. Mo - HellNurse - 08-13-2011

Oh man...just read the news.....and he has 3 children. Disturbing.