Mock
10 yr old models...Fashion Faux Pas??? Are you f'n kidding me??? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: 10 yr old models...Fashion Faux Pas??? Are you f'n kidding me??? (/thread-6290.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

10 yr old models...Fashion Faux Pas??? Are you f'n kidding me??? - Sassy Siamese - 08-14-2011

Where are the parents of these girls???
I'm not sure how to share links, but you all must have seen this on the news lately too..

Who will wipe the drool from all the pedophiles ugly faces.

The Moms of these girls are promoting the sexuality of ALL children!!!
I'm really not one for laws that infringe on how we raise our families, but this is totally disgusting the parents should be held for child endangerment....

RE: 10 yr old models...Fashion Faux Pax??? Are you f'n kidding me??? - thekid65 - 08-14-2011

Every time I see a promo for that TV show "Toddlers and Tiaras" I just wanna go bitchslap a TV show producer...followed up with a proper assking of ignorant parents who subject their children to participating in shit like that....especially the fathers. The mothers I can somewhat understand...living vicariously through their kids because they are just plain stupid/sick/ugly/fat wenches..but the Dads? They need their asses kicked for letting their kids do that shit.

RE: 10 yr old models...Fashion Faux Pax??? Are you f'n kidding me??? - Duchess - 08-14-2011

I don't give a fuck one way or another. They are models. 78

RE: 10 yr old models...Fashion Faux Pax??? Are you f'n kidding me??? - WVisHELL - 08-14-2011

My husband was arrested last year for child molestation. He is in prison now, where he belongs, and I hope I never see him again. On his computer, he had 176 pictures of little girls in bikinis...girls all under the age of 10. These were little girls just modeling swimsuits for catalogs and websites. It's absolutely sick.

Not sure why I am bringing this up. What's really getting me is that the 10-year-old French model is now having her face plastered all over the news. My husband is probably sitting in his cushy little jail cell watching TV and enjoying the heck out of this story.

RE: 10 yr old models...Fashion Faux Pax??? Are you f'n kidding me??? - Lady Cop - 08-14-2011

this girl is 10.

[Image: article-0-0D4BBE8500000578-29_634x520.jpg]

[Image: article-0-0D4BBF0A00000578-795_634x363.jpg]

These highly-sexualized images of 10-year-old Thylane Lena-Rose Blondeau from the Tom Ford-edited January issue of French Vogue, have caused concern.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2022979/10-year-old-Vogue-models-mother-shuts-Facebook-fan-site-response-outrage-daughters-career.html#ixzz1V0hXnJXY

Sassy, to post a link right click on it, copy then paste. preview your post first. it's easy-peasy. Smiley_emoticons_wink

RE: 10 yr old models...Fashion Faux Pax??? Are you f'n kidding me??? - Duchess - 08-14-2011

Not everyone wants to bang a kid but yet, that's where most of your minds immediately went. It's a business for christssake.

RE: 10 yr old models...Fashion Faux Pax??? Are you f'n kidding me??? - Sassy Siamese - 08-14-2011

I don't consider the visual prostitution of 10 yr olds a "business"!! Duchess, I can't believe you really believe that, had to read your posts twice...

They haven't yet developed the mental capacity to know it's wrong for their age, and are being taken advantage of by their parents. I agree with Thekid who says they are "living vicariously through their kids" but I'm assuming it's also very profitable!!

Dads? I bet these stupid/sick/crazy/pitiful Moms are obviously very controling and the weak Dads just go along and enjoy the expense paid "business vacations" all around the country with the profits!!!
In the end they will no doubt wonder why their daughters are dysfunctional in a normal society...

(08-14-2011, 10:46 AM)Sassy Siamese Wrote: I don't consider the visual prostitution of 10 yr olds a "business"!! Duchess, I can't believe you really believe that, had to read your posts twice...

Believe it. It's a business that brings in billions every year. Do you think the people who do business in that industry care about your opinion or the opinions of the other naysayers? That would be a big hell no. They are laughing all the way to the bank.

All this does is reinforce my belief that the average person doesn't mind their own fucking business.

RE: 10 yr old models...Fashion Faux Pax??? Are you f'n kidding me??? - Sassy Siamese - 08-14-2011

(08-14-2011, 09:52 AM)WVisHELL Wrote: My husband was arrested last year for child molestation. He is in prison now, where he belongs, and I hope I never see him again. On his computer, he had 176 pictures of little girls in bikinis...girls all under the age of 10. These were little girls just modeling swimsuits for catalogs and websites. It's absolutely sick.

Not sure why I am bringing this up. What's really getting me is that the 10-year-old French model is now having her face plastered all over the news. My husband is probably sitting in his cushy little jail cell watching TV and enjoying the heck out of this story.

Ohh, WVisHELL I really feel for you! But thank God his sickness was brought out into the open before he was able to continue his actions on others. Years ago my 4 yr old daughter was the victim of one such pretator. I prosecuted to the fullest extent and he was in jail for 12 years, but you can bet now that he's out the little girls living near him are not safe. He has already been charged with exposing himself at the local mini mart in his hometown... They never change!!!!
He was married with 5 children whom I'm sure were also his victims.

You didn't mention how many years ago this happened,but I hope you didn't let any of the guilt associated with this type of crime affect you and your family!! God bless you....

(08-14-2011, 10:50 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-14-2011, 10:46 AM)Sassy Siamese Wrote: I don't consider the visual prostitution of 10 yr olds a "business"!! Duchess, I can't believe you really believe that, had to read your posts twice...

Believe it. It's a business that brings in billions every year. Do you think the people who do business in that industry care about your opinion or the opinions of the other naysayers? That would be a big hell no. They are laughing all the way to the bank.

All this does is reinforce my belief that the average person doesn't mind their own fucking business.

My wording was off I guess. I know it's a business, and a very profitable one. Im surprised that you accept and condone the treatment of these little girls.... and that you file it away in your brain under the "business" section.
If everyone minded their own business most pedophiles would never see the inside of a jail cell....
UGH!!!

RE: 10 yr old models...Fashion Faux Pax??? Are you f'n kidding me??? - BlueTiki - 08-14-2011

(08-14-2011, 10:50 AM)Duchess Wrote: Believe it. It's a business that brings in billions every year. [/i][/size]

Are there tax loopholes for this business? If so, Obama will take care of this industry.

After his imprint, we'll be looking at fugly kids modeling NASCAR and Eagles logo gear. Hope and change.

Hey, TLC! How 'bout a show called "Trailer Trash Tots and Training Bras"?

Lemme know . . . I'll pitch it next Wednesday.

Edited at 8:45 MST - COWBOYS . . . I meant COWBOYS . . . not Eagles.

RE: 10 yr old models...Fashion Faux Pax??? Are you f'n kidding me??? - Carsman - 08-14-2011

:stir_shit: by the head mistress!

(08-14-2011, 11:39 AM)Carsman Wrote: :stir_shit: by the head mistress!

Awink

RE: 10 yr old models...Fashion Faux Pax??? Are you f'n kidding me??? - Cynical Ninja - 08-14-2011

obscene.

Why can't kids be left alone to be kids?

RE: 10 yr old models...Fashion Faux Pax??? Are you f'n kidding me??? - HairOfTheDog - 08-14-2011

Wonder if most pedophiles wouldn't be just as turned on (or more) by ads featuring little kids modeling little kids' clothes in the JC Penney catalog?

(08-14-2011, 12:05 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Wonder if most pedophiles wouldn't be just as turned on (or more) by ads featuring little kids modeling little kids' clothes in the JC Penney catalog?

Exactly! I won't presume to know how a perv's mind works but aren't they interested in sweet & innocent?

RE: 10 yr old models...Fashion Faux Pax??? Are you f'n kidding me??? - Cynical Ninja - 08-14-2011

People with no kids who don't understand the problem with the sexualization of chikdren should really just shut the fuck up and let the grown ups discuss it.

(08-14-2011, 12:13 PM)White Pud Wrote: People with no kids who don't understand the problem with the sexualization of chikdren should really just shut the fuck up and let the grown ups discuss it.

RE: 10 yr old models...Fashion Faux Pax??? Are you f'n kidding me??? - HairOfTheDog - 08-14-2011

I don't advocate the sexualization of children. But, I think sick fucks might find innocence just as sexy as something meant to be provocative. Just my opinion.

I'll shut the fuck up now.Smiley_emoticons_razz

(08-14-2011, 12:20 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I'll shut the fuck up now.Smiley_emoticons_razz

Why would you want to do that? I don't want you to shut up.