Mock
So what are you jerks having for dinner? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: So what are you jerks having for dinner? (/thread-6838.html)

Pages: 1 2

So what are you jerks having for dinner? - sally - 11-02-2011

I'm making chicken piccata with arugula, roasted asparagus and roasted purple potatoes.

RE: So what are you jerks having for dinner? - Cracker - 11-02-2011

Guacamole with flour tortillas cooked on the stove eye. Because I'm klassy like that.

God I love being single.

My soul mate is also in his underwear eating a five minute dinner somewhere without a care in the world...(except tomorrow is trash day, have to remember that, but that's about it)

RE: So what are you jerks having for dinner? - Lady Cop - 11-02-2011

i warmed up some leftover arroz con pollo.

RE: So what are you jerks having for dinner? - Fibonacci Prima - 11-02-2011

Gum.

I could stand to lose a few...

RE: So what are you jerks having for dinner? - Cynical Ninja - 11-02-2011

(11-02-2011, 05:50 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: Gum.

I could stand to lose a few...

If you lose anymore weight you will become invisible.

RE: So what are you jerks having for dinner? - username - 11-02-2011

I was going to make pasta carbonara but the old ball and chain has some dinner he has to attend. (*coughpartywithhiscoworkersonthebankbailouttabscrewyouoccupywallstreetmotherfuckerscough*)

So I think the kids and I will have Subway.

RE: So what are you jerks having for dinner? - Maggot - 11-02-2011

Homemade Pizza! Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

RE: So what are you jerks having for dinner? - Maggot - 11-02-2011

(11-02-2011, 05:33 PM)sally Wrote: I'm making chicken piccata with arugula, roasted asparagus and roasted purple potatoes.

I have never heard of purple potatoes, actually I have never heard of arugula or piccata either. But it sounds devine. I know what chicken is. Smiley_emoticons_wink ........its a bird.

Chicken picatta is my favorite way to eat chicken if it also has capers. Did you do capers?

Why the purple potatoes? I've never had them. I only eat Idaho potatoes because they aren't as gummy as other potatoes and aren't sweet. The yellow yukons gross me out because they are sweet. I have read that purple potatoes are healthier. Are they sweet, sally?

RE: So what are you jerks having for dinner? - sally - 11-02-2011

The purple potatoes are a speciality potato I found at Publix's grocery store, it's where shoppig is a pleasure. Let me just say this, purple potatoes suck dick. I tried roasting them and they wouldn't crisp, so I decided to mash them and they were like glue, not to mention the purple hue was not particuliary attractive. They ended up going down the disposer and I made rice instead.

RE: So what are you jerks having for dinner? - username - 11-02-2011

I usually find the purple potatoes mixed in with the fingerlings.

*snort*

I almost went for the fingerling purple potato mix, but decided on just the purple. No more fancy potatoes for me.

(11-02-2011, 10:09 PM)sally Wrote: The purple potatoes are a speciality potato I found at Publix's grocery store, it's where shoppig is a pleasure. Let me just say this, purple potatoes suck dick. I tried roasting them and they wouldn't crisp, so I decided to mash them and they were like glue, not to mention the purple hue was not particuliary attractive. They ended up going down the disposer and I made rice instead.

Thanks! Sorry about your loss. Sucks when you try something new and it bombs. There are several fancy foods I have decided are not for Crackers.

The best potatoes are still Russets fried in bacon grease. I haven't found anything better.

Now I'm going to show my raised-in-poverty side, have you ever had potato gravy? Is that weird? I have never cooked it as an adult. My kids would shit if I put that on the table as dinner. Spoiled little fuckers.

I love potatoes fried in bacon grease, who doesn't? My inlaws are vegetarians and I lie to them when they visit and say I cooked the breakfast potatoes in olive oil, they eat those bastards up like nobody's business.

I've never heard of potato gravy, sounds good though.

RE: So what are you jerks having for dinner? - Duchess - 11-03-2011

(11-02-2011, 10:40 PM)sally Wrote: My inlaws are vegetarians and I lie to them when they visit and say I cooked the breakfast potatoes in olive oil, they eat those bastards up like nobody's business.

hah

RE: So what are you jerks having for dinner? - Eat Shit And Die - 11-03-2011

I made a chiken and potato soup yesterday for dinner tonight, i just had some chopped tomatoes on toast as a post work snack.

RE: So what are you jerks having for dinner? - Harvest Moon - 11-04-2011

It's a cold and rainy Friday evening. Leftover homemade Chicken Rice Soup with Veggies, homemade yeast rolls with unsalted butter, sliced sharp cheddar cheese and some local apples sliced.

RE: So what are you jerks having for dinner? - Duchess - 11-04-2011

Probably a poptart.

RE: So what are you jerks having for dinner? - aussiefriend - 11-04-2011

It's morning here, i am going to go through the drive through at McDonalds (Maccas). it's saturday I want the morning off, I think it will keep the natives happy.

RE: So what are you jerks having for dinner? - Midwest Spy - 11-04-2011

Chicken enchiladas.

Yum. (Not as yummy as Duchess, but darn close!)