Mock
Take your own picture - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Take your own picture (/thread-7053.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Take your own picture - IMaDick - 12-17-2011

in a fucking mirror.

How absolutely alone you must be.

or maybe just slightly more fucked up than the subject of our lunatic thread.

Hello loneliness.

RE: Take your own picture - Duchess - 12-17-2011

What an old fart dipshit you are. Jesus Christ. There is an entire generation of people taking their picture in a mirror. You just don't have one single clue do you.

I swear to God, you get more fucked up with each passing day.

RE: Take your own picture - IMaDick - 12-17-2011

(12-17-2011, 12:29 PM)Duchess Wrote:

What an old fart dipshit you are. Jesus Christ. There is an entire generation of people taking their picture in a mirror. You just don't have one single clue do you.

Ya, it must be that is fucked up.

but then again I'm not 13 with a facebook account.

I can't imagine you'd be complaining too much if you were sent naughty pix someone had taken of herself in her bathroom mirror.

(12-17-2011, 12:47 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I can't imagine you'd be complaining too much if you were sent naughty pix someone had taken of herself in her bathroom mirror.

Dear Santa, Prima,User and Sally Thank you in advance Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

hah

RE: Take your own picture - JsMom - 12-17-2011

115 AMEN!!!!!!!! Smiley_emoticons_fies

RE: Take your own picture - Smegma - 12-17-2011

Who hasn't taken their own photo in a mirror? Seriously, I'd like to know. I've seen Duchess and Sally mirror photos and they seem pretty normal.

Is there anything this asshole doesn't complain about?

(12-17-2011, 01:53 PM)Smegma Wrote: Who hasn't taken their own photo in a mirror? Seriously, I'd like to know. I've seen Duchess and Sally mirror photos and they seem pretty normal.

Is there anything this asshole doesn't complain about?

It's ok if you want to kiss Duchesses ass now, I know that wasn't always the way it was.

Me knowing that pretty much renders anything you have to say null and void.

You're absolutely right, I should be ashamed of myself for kissing Duchess's ass by saying she seems "pretty normal." What the hell was I thinking?

(12-17-2011, 01:55 PM)IMaDick Wrote: It's ok if you want to kiss Duchesses ass now, I know that wasn't always the way it was.

Me knowing that pretty much renders anything you have to say null and void.

Oh Christ. Here we go with THAT bullshit again.

Dick, you seem to be the only one that matters to. I know what you're referring to. You did it with user, you did it with OP and now your doing it with LMPP. How the hell long do you hang onto baggage that doesn't matter or even concern you? Seriously, how long?

This is a non-issue to me. It has never mattered. I've said this to you before, my self esteem isn't such that I turn to anonymous strangers online for validation. Apparently that's the way you roll but I don't. Why do you continue to bring this up?

Here let me slow this down for you, I think you have a problem with comprehension but that is for another dicussion.

Quote: Me knowing that pretty much renders anything you have to say null and void.

RE: Take your own picture - Cracker - 12-17-2011

(12-17-2011, 12:26 PM)IMaDick Wrote: in a fucking mirror.

How absolutely alone you must be.

or maybe just slightly more fucked up than the subject of our lunatic thread.

Hello loneliness.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! I thought the EXACT SAME THING.

Kill me now. I am Dick.

Looks like Dick has a little problem with the quote button too.

(12-17-2011, 12:31 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

Ya, it must be that is fucked up.

but then again I'm not 13 with a facebook account.

Bahahahahahahahaha!

Like I said, I just realized I am Dick. He isn't talking about you, Duch. You have some pics other people took that wanted to record your existence on this earth.

(12-17-2011, 01:53 PM)Smegma Wrote: Who hasn't taken their own photo in a mirror? Seriously, I'd like to know. I've seen Duchess and Sally mirror photos and they seem pretty normal.

I don't. I really don't have a social networking page and I don't care if these people know what I look like or not. They can pretend. It is more fun that way. I like creative name calling.

Well, what's the difference between taking your own photo via webcam, mirror or just pointing a camera at your own face? Are you two twats really psychoanalyzing a very large part of our society by these arbitrary standards?

(12-17-2011, 02:23 PM)Smegma Wrote: Well, what's the difference between taking your own photo via webcam, mirror or just pointing a camera at your own face? Are you two twats really psychoanalyzing a very large part of our society by these arbitrary standards?

45846688jerry45846688jerry45846688jerry

pay attention shitbird, most people have other people who take photo's of them, it is the lonely less than mature that take their own pictures in a mirror to post on a forum.

RE: Take your own picture - JsMom - 12-17-2011

(12-17-2011, 02:23 PM)Smegma Wrote: Well, what's the difference between taking your own photo via webcam, mirror or just pointing a camera at your own face? Are you two twats really psychoanalyzing a very large part of our society by these arbitrary standards?

What? Is that a straw man? I pick D.) All of the above are equally sad.

Yes, I compare very large segments of our society. It's what I do. It's my thing.

I am still a little saddened that the object of my "Would you fuck an ugly woman" thread didn't realize it. 'Twasn't you, Ms. Smegma, you are sharp as a tack.