Mock
SHHHHHH - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: SHHHHHH (/thread-7222.html)

Pages: 1 2

SHHHHHH - Duchess - 01-17-2012

Do I need to flame somebody?

RE: SHHHHHH - Duchess - 01-17-2012

So...I've discovered when wandering cyberspace that I hold others up against my Members and most people come up lacking. I find most people quite dull, they post banal bullshit. *yawn*

RE: SHHHHHH - IMaDick - 01-17-2012

Topix tards are trying to convince me that a Mandatory spay/neuter ordinace is a good thing.

while I have no problem with spaying or neutering as a choice, I don't fucking like being forced to do it.

It's only a good thing when it applies to those who are not responsible pet owners.

RE: SHHHHHH - sally - 01-17-2012

(01-17-2012, 12:29 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Topix tards are trying to convince me that a Mandatory spay/neuter ordinace is a good thing.

while I have no problem with spaying or neutering as a choice, I don't fucking like being forced to do it.

Just because you hoard stray dogs and cats doesn't mean everyone else is going to, Dirty Harry. The shelters can only adopt out so many animals and the rest end up euthanized.

(01-17-2012, 12:58 PM)sally Wrote:
(01-17-2012, 12:29 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Topix tards are trying to convince me that a Mandatory spay/neuter ordinace is a good thing.

Just because you hoard stray dogs and cats doesn't mean everyone else is going to, Dirty Harry. The shelters can only adopt out so many animals and the rest end up euthanized.

What does that have to do with people who are responsible for their pets?

are you a topix tard? you sound just like them.

She does not sound like a topix tard. She knows how to hold a conversation & I've never seen her cry about anything.

(01-17-2012, 01:05 PM)Duchess Wrote:

She does not sound like a topix tard. She knows how to hold a conversation & I've never seen her cry about anything.

Same bullshit arguments trying to control people and their personal choices for their pets.

The hot button word is euthanasia, yet none can explain how that will diminish based on a spay neuter ordinance.

In fact I think the numbers will go up as people choose not to spend a couple of hundred dollars per pet for the procedure and just turn their pets loose or drop them at animal control to be done away with.

it will stop people like me from taking in animals that otherwise would not have a home increasing the numbers again in that regard, it will stop adoptions because of the cost of adoption will go up as no kill shelters will be forced to comply with the ordinance.

It's a lose lose situation for the animals.

Hey! All I said was that she wasn't a tard. Those dumbasses spend hours every morning saying good morning to each other & turn around in the evening and do the same damn thing. Literally hours spent saying good morning & good night and then they get pissed when I call them retards. I rarely go there any more but when I do that's what I see. They don't have conversations...ever.

I think Sally has a mental handicap.

(01-17-2012, 01:36 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I think Sally has a mental handicap.

*ahem* People have to have a little something warped about themselves to willingly return here day after day.

...that's just an observation about all of us.

(01-17-2012, 01:19 PM)IMaDick Wrote: The hot button word is euthanasia, yet none can explain how that will diminish based on a spay neuter ordinance.

Spaying and neutering stops the overpopulation of unwanted animals, you dumb sonofabitch. How much more of an explanation do you need? It's an ordinance because people can't be trusted to be responsible pet owners.

hah

(01-17-2012, 02:30 PM)sally Wrote:
(01-17-2012, 01:19 PM)IMaDick Wrote: The hot button word is euthanasia, yet none can explain how that will diminish based on a spay neuter ordinance.

Spaying and neutering stops the overpopulation of unwanted animals, you dumb sonofabitch. How much more of an explanation do you need? It's an ordinance because people can't be trusted to be responsible pet owners.

It will stop nothing but your dollars with the county.

Perhaps you think making an ordinance suddenly makes everyone responsible?

Hows that working out for drunk driving,speeding,dog licenses,barking dogs or any other ordinance you wish to name, the whole point is ordinaces stop nothing, all they do is become income generators for the county,state or federal governments.

This one will cause the animals to suffer even more.

(01-17-2012, 02:43 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Perhaps you think making an ordinance suddenly makes everyone responsible?

No, it just makes it more likely that the old bitches cat across the street isn't going to get out and impregnate every female cat in the neighborhood.

(01-17-2012, 02:53 PM)sally Wrote:
(01-17-2012, 02:43 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Perhaps you think making an ordinance suddenly makes everyone responsible?

No, it just makes it more likely that the old bitches cat across the street isn't going to get out and impregnate every female cat in the neighborhood.

really? so an ordinance is a physical wall that is magiacally projected up around everyones yard?

That's bullshit.

the whole point of an ordinace is for people to break them, it's all about revenue, non of those fuckers who make them give a fuck bout the animals.

RE: SHHHHHH - Cracker - 01-17-2012

Can we spay/neuter/euthanize people? Maybe not euthanize, they seem to be taking care of that themselves, but at least neuter the bad ones. Then there is hope for the future.

Should I be forced to neuter my little house dog? He never gets any strange, why should he have to undergo surgery? That seems extreme to me.

RE: SHHHHHH - krystalshores - 01-17-2012

(01-17-2012, 05:58 PM)Cracker Wrote: Can we spay/neuter/euthanize people? Maybe not euthanize, they seem to be taking care of that themselves, but at least neuter the bad ones. Then there is hope for the future.

Should I be forced to neuter my little house dog? He never gets any strange, why should he have to undergo surgery? That seems extreme to me.

A lot of counties in Georgia already implement this law Cracker. I know mine does. UNLESS YOU PAY $100.00 UNALTERED PET PERMIT AND ONE LITTER PER ANIMAL PER YEAR LIMIT. But It doesn't cost hundreds of dollars like Dick thought. Ours was $75.00 for our doggie. But, if you adopt from the county, they will give you a $50 off coupon.

RE: SHHHHHH - thekid65 - 01-17-2012

Yes, they're are some people that should be spayed and neutered.

1. If you're on welfare, and continue to have children

2. If your a rapist/pedophile

You should not be forced to neuter your dog. However, why not? Unless he's a purebred to where you can put him out for stud...why not eliminate ANY possibility of him making another litter of mutts that would clog our already underfunded animal shelters?

It's not like they're going to come knocking on your door to check if your dog has nuts. The only way they enforce it is if your pet is running at large, in which case it should be spayed or neutured. And I don't think it is unreasonalble for it to be mandatory when adopting from a shelter that is already overrun with unwanted animals.