Mock
Syria? Iran? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Syria? Iran? (/thread-7529.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Syria? Iran? - username - 03-05-2012

Are Republicans warmongers? Can't post a link from my phone but I heard on the radio McCain is calling for international air strikes on Syria. Newt seems to think we're not firm enough about Iran. I guess if we're going to bomb Iran we might as well bomb Syria while we're at it. :/

I'm war tired from the loss of life and because we're going broke.

Thoughts?

RE: Syria? Iran? - Midwest Spy - 03-05-2012

Maybe McCain is thinking a coalition will take care of Syria the way it took care of Libya. That actually was pretty minimal intervention and the Libyans finished things off.

The Iran invasion makes me much more nervous. If Israel launches a pre-emptive strike, then I believe we HAVE to become involved on their behalf.

I get worried that Russia will then jump in and it actually becomes the beginning of Armeggedon (check out Revelations, Cracker).

I hope 2012 is not the end, but dammit, it seems like there are many variables pointing in that direction.

RE: Syria? Iran? - Cracker - 03-05-2012

Defense is the primary task of the government. People don't realize that. All this feeding of lazy fucking people came over a hundred years later.

We aren't going broke from defense. We are going broke because stupid people can't (won't) feed themselves. Your entire view is twisted.

Fucking liberals. You forgot 911 already.

We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

"promote the general welfare" means police powers, NOT feeding lazy, stupid fuckers. Look it up.

I give you a one star, dammit!

Here is what "general welfare" means, Article 1, Section 8 (you'll notice nobody says anything about feeding lazy fuckers that kill our economy):

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To borrow money on the credit of the United States;

To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;

To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States;

To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;

To provide for the Punishment of counterfeiting the Securities and current Coin of the United States;

To establish Post Offices and Post Roads;

To promote the Progress of Science and useful Arts, by securing for limited Times to Authors and Inventors the exclusive Right to their respective Writings and Discoveries;

To constitute Tribunals inferior to the supreme Court;

To define and punish Piracies and Felonies committed on the high Seas, and Offenses against the Law of Nations;

To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water;

To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;

To provide and maintain a Navy;

To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval Forces;

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;

To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of particular States, and the acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of the Government of the United States, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings; And

To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof.

You will also notice DEFENSE is a primary concern.

Your view is all fucked up. People have gotten away from the Constitution. It says nothing about lazy fuckers. The Founding Fathers weren't lazy fuckers. They had no idea what was to come when they freed the slaves and let poor people vote

Now go back to your discussion of "warmongers" even though that is pretty much their job.

RE: Syria? Iran? - username - 03-05-2012

So you support the U.S bombing Syria?
One doesn't necessarily have to do with another, dumbot. You (or some of us) can be disgusted by welfare abuses and waste while simultaneously questioning war and the size of our defense budget.

You're arrogant.

RE: Syria? Iran? - Sterling - 03-05-2012

(03-05-2012, 06:44 PM)username Wrote: You're arrogant.

You're a pussy!

My mistake - that's your avatar.

RE: Syria? Iran? - IMaDick - 03-05-2012

(03-05-2012, 06:44 PM)username Wrote: So you support the U.S bombing Syria?
One doesn't necessarily have to do with another, dumbot. You (or some of us) can be disgusted by welfare abuses and waste while simultaneously questioning war and the size of our defense budget.

You're arrogant.

I don't think we should bomb syria, I don't think we should bomb libya or iraq or iran unless we do it to take land and resources.

fuck this shit of fighting for no prize shit.

War used to mean the spoils went to the victor, that shit needs to make a comeback in real big way.

(03-05-2012, 07:13 PM)Sterling Wrote:

hah

(03-05-2012, 06:44 PM)username Wrote: So you support the U.S bombing Syria?

You're arrogant.

I'm pretty sure I said defense. They didn't attack us, so I don't know why you would assume I support bombing Syria. Cracker doesn't really care what the warring Muslim bastards do as long they do it to each other and not us.

I was replying to your insistence that defense is breaking the budget. It isn't. That is what the fucking budget is for, not for losers. Losers are breaking the budget, not the other way around. I posted the supporting material so you all (not you, liberal, the other people who aren't Golden Gate flower sniffers) would see the truth of my assertion.

You statement regarding Republicans is warmongering, but Cracker is Libertarian so it didn't sting.

Our government is based on the very idea of defense. That is the priority. You entire premise is fucked up.

(03-05-2012, 07:34 PM)username Wrote:

hah

You forgot the pussy part, flower sniffer.

RE: Syria? Iran? - Maggot - 03-05-2012

I believe it is past the point of words, our words mean nothing as we can only sit back and watch. I say get your own house in order because it has begun and someday you may look back and say "shit I missed the boat"

Its not a question of "if" Israel will attack it is "when".

I am pro-Israel. Sucks when people want to wipe you off the face of the earth.

(03-05-2012, 07:56 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(03-05-2012, 07:34 PM)username Wrote:

hah

You forgot the pussy part, flower sniffer.

Nice girls don't use the "p" word, cunt.

They do not have much earth either. But what they do have they have done well with. Mostly because of US help. But they sure do have tenacity.

RE: Syria? Iran? - Duchess - 03-05-2012

If we had Israel's airline security I'd fly again.

The only thing that can save us is a massive solar flare that wipes out every transistor and computer in the world. Its gotta be strong enough to put everyone back into their own country and strong enough to fry every nuke on earth. God has his ways people good or bad. hah

(03-05-2012, 07:55 PM)Cracker Wrote: I was replying to your insistence that defense is breaking the budget.

Our government is based on the very idea of defense. That is the priority. You entire premise is fucked up.

I said we're going broke. I didn't attribute it entirely to the defense budget or our wars overseas.

You entire premise is fucked up!!

(03-05-2012, 07:15 PM)IMaDick Wrote: War used to mean the spoils went to the victor, that shit needs to make a comeback in real big way.

Srsly!! If we have to come bomb ur ass, you're going to pay...big time!

RE: Syria? Iran? - IMaDick - 03-05-2012

(03-05-2012, 08:17 PM)username Wrote:
(03-05-2012, 07:15 PM)IMaDick Wrote: War used to mean the spoils went to the victor, that shit needs to make a comeback in real big way.

Srsly!! If we have to come bomb ur ass, you're going to pay...big time!

you premise is fucked up.hah

Sen. John McCain on Monday became the first U.S. lawmaker to call for air strikes against the Syrian regime of President Bashar al-Assad, putting the influential Arizona Republican in front of the Obama administration in calling for American troop involvement in the year-long struggle between the dictator and Syrian citizens.

"The time has come for a new policy," McCain said in a Senate floor speech Monday afternoon in which he compared Syrian violence to war crimes in the Balkans and Russia's annihilation of Grozny in Chechnya.

"Providing military assistance to the Free Syrian Army and other opposition groups is necessary, but at this late hour, that alone will not be sufficient to stop the slaughter and save innocent lives. The only realistic way to do so is with foreign air power," he said.

"The United States should lead an international effort to protect key population centers in Syria, especially in the north, through air strikes on Assad's forces," McCain said. "To be clear: This will require the United States to suppress enemy air defenses in at least part of the country."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/03/05/mccain-calls-for-air-strikes-against-syrias-assad/#ixzz1oID8Jkyw