Mock
Username, I just love how - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Username, I just love how (/thread-7657.html)

Pages: 1 2

Username, I just love how - IMaDick - 03-30-2012

You explained everything.

RE: Username, I just love how - Duchess - 03-30-2012

Where the hell is User?

RE: Username, I just love how - IMaDick - 03-30-2012

(03-30-2012, 01:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Where the hell is User?

Her 4000 dollar sleep number bed probably swallowed her.

She's one that I would pm to say she's missed.

She posted late last night in the soup chicken vacation thread.

RE: Username, I just love how - username - 03-30-2012

28 That video was FUNNY! Did you hear the part where she was trying to explain blowback??

hah

I've been drowning in school related soup chicken soup. Smiley_emoticons_slash

My daughter had oral surgery this morning though so I'm sort of grounded playing nurse today.

Bring it!! Smiley_emoticons_fies

(03-30-2012, 01:29 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Her 4000 dollar sleep number bed probably swallowed her.

You have my bed confused with KS. Her ass could swallow a barstool.

(03-30-2012, 03:12 PM)username Wrote: 28 That video was FUNNY! Did you hear the part where she was trying to explain blowback??

hah

I've been drowning in school related soup chicken soup. Smiley_emoticons_slash

My daughter had oral surgery this morning though so I'm sort of grounded playing nurse today.

Bring it!! Smiley_emoticons_fies

I'm betting you have no idea what you're talking about.

Unless you just use the word blow, That I figure would be something we could agree on.

(03-30-2012, 03:16 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I'm betting you have no idea what you're talking about.

Unless you just use the word blow, That I figure would be something we could agree on.

That blows.

RE: Username, I just love how - ZEROSPHERES - 03-30-2012

I think she was a White House aid to Bush and benefited from his expert tutelage. She may be wearing the dress he gave her.

George W? I ask 'cuz I gawddamn love to rag on him.

RE: Username, I just love how - ZEROSPHERES - 03-30-2012

He gets my vote for 'The Extemporaneous Speaking Achievement Award' and she seems to embody every bit of his talent in her delivery. She needs a bit more humor but if she practiced in front of a mirror, she could run for local political office and win. I am sure with a confident smile, and an insincere chuckle, she could woo the public. It really dosen't matter if she makes sense. Bush didn't.

RE: Username, I just love how - Cracker - 04-01-2012

(03-30-2012, 04:11 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: I think she was a White House aid to Bush and benefited from his expert tutelage. .

Obama would have apologized to the terrosists on 9/11. I'll stick with Bush.

If you were wise, you would choose old money, too. They have some sense. Black people are bad with money.

RE: Username, I just love how - ZEROSPHERES - 04-01-2012

All that 'Old Money' and it still couldn't buy a suitable education, even at the finest university.

Wasn't it Bush and Clinton who, when the opportunity arose gave a pass to Bin Laden or his relatives?

And wasn't it Bush holding Saudi Royalty's hands?

At least Obama took out Bin Laden.....unapologetically

RE: Username, I just love how - IMaDick - 04-01-2012

(04-01-2012, 02:05 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: All that 'Old Money' and it still couldn't buy a suitable education, even at the finest university.

Others do much better on foreign student money supplied by the tax payers don't they?

RE: Username, I just love how - ZEROSPHERES - 04-01-2012

I am not for giving US taxpayer's money away to any foriegn recipient, when so much could be addressed here at home. Bush did use family money and did not rely on the gov't (as some do) to get his education. IMO-he just didn't impress me that he learned all that much. Apparently the public disagreed with me and he became our president. I am still moved by his sincere efforts and speech made at ground zero right after 911 and many times reflect upon how important and relevant that was.

RE: Username, I just love how - Duchess - 04-01-2012

(04-01-2012, 02:23 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: I am still moved by his sincere efforts and speech made at ground zero right after 911 and many times reflect upon how important and relevant that was.

I agree with that statement.

RE: Username, I just love how - Cracker - 04-01-2012

(04-01-2012, 02:05 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: Wasn't it Bush and Clinton who, when the opportunity arose gave a pass to Bin Laden or his relatives?

At least Obama took out Bin Laden.....unapologetically

Obama probably doesn't own a gun. The military did it.

Yes, we should have killed every single one of Bin Laden's relatives. We should go kill the Zimmermans right now.

RE: Username, I just love how - krystalshores - 04-03-2012

(03-30-2012, 03:14 PM)username Wrote:
(03-30-2012, 01:29 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Her 4000 dollar sleep number bed probably swallowed her.

You have my bed confused with KS. Her ass could swallow a barstool.

You little cunt.
So your saying you were up my ass all day?

RE: Username, I just love how - username - 04-04-2012

(04-03-2012, 11:54 PM)krystalshores Wrote: You little cunt.
So your saying you were up my ass all day?

It would be "you're" and, no. Last I checked I don't resemble a barstool. 85

And yes, I have a little cunt unlike your (notice the correct use of "your") flappy, stretched-out, yeast-filled twat.

Hibye