Mock
REMAINS FOUND Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6. AZ missing - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: REMAINS FOUND Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6. AZ missing (/thread-7771.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

REMAINS FOUND Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6. AZ missing - Jezreel - 04-21-2012

Kidnapped from her bed.....

TUCSON (KGUN9-TV) - Authorities with the Tucson Police Department are investigating a report of a  missing child.

Authorities say the child went missing Saturday from a home on the 5700 block of East 12th Street, near Broadway Blvd. and Craycroft Road.

At this time, according to police, 12th Street is closed. Acquaintances of the family say the missing girl's name is Isabel Mercedes Celis. She is 6 years old.

Family members believe the 6-year-old was kidnapped from her bedroom in her bed early Saturday morning.

Family members describe the child as 6 years old, 44" tall, 44 pounds, with light hazel eyes, light brown hair and missing her two front teeth.

Anyone with information on child's whereabouts is asked to please call 911 immediately.

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/148384415.html

ETA: cant attach pics from my phone, there are some at the link but LC will be on it Smiley_emoticons_smile

RE: Missing - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6 - AZ - Lady Cop - 04-21-2012

my usual questions...who are the parents? what were the circumstances? who had access? it is so rare for a kidnapping right from her bed and home.
details!

[Image: missing+girl+Isabel+Mercedes+Celis3.jpeg]

[Image: Isabel+Mercedes+Celis.jpeg]

[Image: missing+girl.jpeg]

[Image: C62721B6ED5A244FC8724B07983CEB3B_600_600.jpg]

RE: Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6. AZ missing - Jezreel - 04-21-2012

The suspected kidnapping from her bed caught my attention, there has been too many of these stories lately, I hope this doesn't turn out the same way.

RE: Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6. AZ missing - Lady Cop - 04-21-2012

there are sex offenders in the area, some child predators. but it takes a hell of a lot of balls to go into a house and snatch a kid out of bed. it is extremely rare. so i question the details and circumstances. and the people around her.

Endangered Missing
ISABEL CELIS

DOB: Aug 27, 2005
Age Now: 6
Missing: Apr 20, 2012
Missing From:
TUCSON
AZ
United States
Sex: Female
Race: Hispanic
Hair: Lt. Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 3'8" (112cm)
Weight: 44lbs (20kg)

Both photos shown are of Isabel. She was last seen at approximately 11:30 p.m. on April 20, 2012. Isabel is missing one top and bottom tooth. She was last seen wearing a blue tank top and navy blue basketball shorts.
ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
1-800-843-5678 (1-800-THE-LOST)
Tucson Police Department (Arizona) 1-520-791-4444

another question...have the authorities eliminated the possibility she wandered off on her own? too many questions and not enough info at this point.

FBI is in.

ABC

Tucson police have been joined by FBI agents and a large contingent of deputy U.S. Marshals as they search for a 6-year-old girl who went missing from her house.

Isabel Mercedes Celis was last seen by her parents late Friday and they discovered her missing at about 8 a.m. Saturday.

Sgt. Maria Hawke says police are searching the area of the Arizona city around East Broadway Boulevard and Craycroft Road using street patrols, canines, detectives and a helicopter.

Police say they are investigating all potential scenarios, including the possibility that Isabel got up and wandered out of the home she shares with her parents and two brothers or that she was kidnapped.

[Image: 292296_345647485495135_345610878832129_9...0176_n.jpg]

RE: Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6. AZ missing - Jezreel - 04-21-2012

The parents seemed to have ruled out the possibility of her leaving on her own.... Strikes me as a bit odd.
Glad the FBI is in, I hope they find her quick, I wonder wonder if/when they will release info on the parents. I was thinking an SO would be unlikely to kidnap a child from their bed, but it happened here in Canada last year, thankfully the boy (Kienen) was found safe.

RE: Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6. AZ missing - Lady Cop - 04-22-2012

as of 0630 sunday:

[Image: 36DD244448783EE343E349088BC80AAC_600_600.jpg]

MSNBC
A massive search for a 6-year-old Tucson, Ariz., girl who vanished overnight yielded no clues by late Saturday.

Scores of police, FBI agents and deputy U.S. marshals combed the city’s east side for first-grader Isabel Mercedes Celis. Officials tried to determine if the girl was kidnapped or just wandered off.

Isabel’s parents last saw her in bed at 11 p.m. Friday, and they discovered her missing when they woke up around 8 a.m. Saturday, Tucson police spokeswoman Sgt. Maria Hawke said.

Police using dogs and a helicopter were still out late Saturday night, police communications operator Patrick Olea said.

Friends of the family distributed fliers with a photo of Isabel, NBC station KVOA in Tucson reported.

"We're really surprised or shocked that anything like this could happen to our family," the girl's uncle, Justin Mastromarino, told KVOA.

Hawke said investigators were looking into all potential scenarios, including the possibility that Isabel got up and wandered out of the home she shares with her parents and two brothers or that she was kidnapped.

Investigators also were examining every door and window of the house for signs of a break-in, Hawke said.

Both parents live in the home, so police had no indication a child custody dispute was involved but weren't completely ruling it out.

[Image: 480886_380286132016598_380121855366359_1...9427_n.jpg]

RE: Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6. AZ missing - Adub - 04-22-2012

The mother is an ER nurse at Tucson Medical Center

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000787896099&sk=wall#!/profile.php?id=100000787896099&sk=info

I think this is the father, don't ask me why.

http://www.azopera.com/performances.php?opera=castbios&subpage=sergio_david_celis

RE: Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6. AZ missing - Cheyne - 04-22-2012

What a beautiful little girl. I hope she is found quickly.

RE: Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6. AZ missing - sharit - 04-22-2012

(04-21-2012, 07:38 PM)Jezreel Wrote: The parents seemed to have ruled out the possibility of her leaving on her own.... Strikes me as a bit odd.
Glad the FBI is in, I hope they find her quick.

If she is anything like my 8 year old grandson, they know if she would venture out side alone or not. If it is dark out my baby will not stay outside alone, not even for a second. At base ball practice I went to my car because I could feel my face getting sunburned (Have had actinic keratosis removed from my forehead.) and when i walked back up to the field, he was so upset that he did not know where I was. I would know for sure that he did not wander off on his own. Just a thought.

RE: Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6. AZ missing - Adub - 04-22-2012

(04-22-2012, 02:40 PM)sharit Wrote:
(04-21-2012, 07:38 PM)Jezreel Wrote: The parents seemed to have ruled out the possibility of her leaving on her own.... Strikes me as a bit odd.
Glad the FBI is in, I hope they find her quick.

If she is anything like my 8 year old grandson, they know if she would venture out side alone or not. If it is dark out my baby will not stay outside alone, not even for a second. At base ball practice I went to my car because I could feel my face getting sunburned (Have had actinic keratosis removed from my forehead.) and when i walked back up to the field, he was so upset that he did not know where I was. I would know for sure that he did not wander off on his own. Just a thought.

Appears to be a normal home environment. No normal child takes a "dark time" walk alone. Nor do they get up and decide to head out at daybreak.

RE: Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6. AZ missing - Cheyne - 04-22-2012

Isabel Mercedes Celis’ disappearance from her Tucson Ariz. home this weekend is being described as an unusual case, with police saying there’s no evidence she was taken from the residence or that she left on her own.

Celis’ parents last saw their 6-year-old daughter Friday night around 11 p.m. in her bedroom.

When Celis’ father went to wake her up on Saturday morning, she was gone.

“She was checked on at about 8 ‘o clock so they can start their day. And she was not in her room at that point,” said Sgt. Maria Hawke of the Tucson Police Department.

Police are exploring all possibilities.

“We don’t have an actual piece of evidence that points us in one direction or another so for example we don’t have a piece of evidence that says she was definitively taken from the residence. We don’t have any specific piece of evidence that tells us she left the residence on her own,” said Hawke.

Isabel’s family has no doubt she was kidnapped by a stranger.

“You don’t think anything like that would actually really happen to you. And all of sudden, you wake up one morning and you’re in that scenario. Everything goes through your mind, you’re angry, you’re upset, you’re frustrated, you’re confused,” said Isabel’s uncle and family spokesperson Justin Mastromarino.

Mastromarino said Isabel’s bedroom window was open. He also said her family is a loving one.

“They’re very upset right now, mother is beside herself we’re just trying to let police do their thing and get as much info as possible,” said Mastromarino.

Mastromarino described his niece as “just a sweet little girl.”

“All the ambition in the world. She could do whatever she wanted. Didn’t really like strangers or anything like that so very close knitted and just very wise,” said Mastromarino.

Read more and watch video

I always get suspicious when the parents have a "spokesperson" instead of appealing to the public themselves. I hope we hear that this little girl is found soon.

a few cases came to mind the minute this story broke...rarity of kidnapper going into home. john couey, richard allen davis, a couple others.

and then i thought of melinda duckett who tried to make it look like window screen was cut. she killed and disposed of child.

same shit with baby Lisa Irwin, window access claimed, very unlikely. parents not cooperating. and baby Ayla in Maine too. same BS.

i keep hearing what good sweet loving gentle people these parents are. hard to reconcile with suspicion.

there are sex offenders nearby. still, it takes a lot of nerve to break into a house and grab a child.

i have not heard about whether dogs have tracked her scent.

police presser just now. flying dogs out from Quantico. nothing ruled out.

police presser just concluded.

specialized dogs being flown out from Quantico. (cadaver?) lots of desert around of course.

parents have not spoken out in public, but are cooperating. Chief said something odd, "they are watching the parents' emotions". weird statement.

they do not have clothing description...why not? what jammies did she have on? parents should know.

it appears parents' cell phones taken, routine, but he didn't clarify whether they did in fact take them.

good move: they secured landfill right away since there was a trash pickup.

nothing ruled out.

KVOA seems to be best agency for updated information. others are pitiful as usual. it's the weekend ya know.

parents: Becky and Sergio Celis

contrary to parents' assertion,
“I don’t think that there’s sign of forced entry,” Police Chief Roberto Villasenor said in a press conference today. “We have a location where we think that could be a possible location of entry, but there’s also questions that we’re looking into on that.

[Image: 628x471.jpg]

presser here:

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/17652635/search-continues-sunday-for-missing-6-year-old-girl?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=7020205

RE: Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6. AZ missing - Jezreel - 04-22-2012

I'm so glad thry are covering all bases. Knowing there are RSO's so close by, one a few doors down, could he have been watching them waiting for an opportunity? I think they have interviewed the ones nearby.

RE: Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6. AZ missing - Lady Cop - 04-23-2012

as of 0400 Eastern Monday, no news.

i nicked these photos of house from google images:

[Image: rrmx6b.jpg]

[Image: e7h21l.jpg]

RE: Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6. AZ missing - Jezreel - 04-23-2012

At a press conference, just moments ago, Tucson Police Chief Roberto Villasenor told media that law enforcement is investigating more than a hundred leads in the search for missing 6-year-old, Isabel Celis.

Additionally, alerts made by highly trained FBI canine units have given police some new direction, and Villasenor says police are working with the dog handlers to interpret what the alerts mean.

Villasenor also confirmed that a possibly broken or removed screen on the window in Isabel's bedroom is a point of entry they are seriously investigating but he stressed that it is not, "a definitive point of entry."

In the meantime, the Celis family has been asked to leave the home until further notice, and the house is being treated like a crime scene.

Another update is scheduled for 8 A.M.

http://www.kvoa.com/news/chief-of-police-speaks-on-the-search-for-isabel-celis/

RE: Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6. AZ missing - Lady Cop - 04-23-2012

it's a crime scene because that is the last place the child was seen.
whatever happened likely happened there.

RE: Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6. AZ missing - Jezreel - 04-23-2012

Oh yeah, I get that, I thought it was a bit late in the game to declare it. Although looking through some other articles I don't think the parents have been saying there since Isabel disappeared.

Link to presser earlier.
http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/148515015.html