Mock
Arizona Takes A Big Step Back. WARNING, GRAPHIC! - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Assholes In The News (https://mockforums.net/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Arizona Takes A Big Step Back. WARNING, GRAPHIC! (/thread-7886.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Arizona Takes A Big Step Back - Disciple - 05-17-2012

(05-08-2012, 10:52 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I have always bought all of my own marbles, but I'm beginning to think you people owe me some and I shouldn't have to pay for them.

You should get some more. The one thing everyone seems to agree upon at Mock is that you don't have enough marbles.

You just might have raised a valid point, though. You've obviously been short changed and I'm sure many would like to contribute to make up for your deficiencies. 17

RE: Arizona Takes A Big Step Back - IMaDick - 05-17-2012

(05-17-2012, 12:24 PM)Disciple Wrote:
(05-08-2012, 10:52 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I have always bought all of my own marbles, but I'm beginning to think you people owe me some and I shouldn't have to pay for them.

You should get some more. The one thing everyone seems to agree upon at Mock is that you don't have enough marbles.

You just might have raised a valid point, though. You've obviously been short changed and I'm sure many would like to contribute to make up for your deficiencies. 17

You will get over it eventually, unless I decide you won't.

RE: Arizona Takes A Big Step Back - Duchess - 05-17-2012

Oh my gods! Look at Dick's new avatar! [Image: Thud.gif]

RE: Arizona Takes A Big Step Back - HairOfTheDog - 05-17-2012

(05-17-2012, 12:29 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Oh my gods! Look at Dick's new avatar! [Image: Thud.gif]

Ah hell, I didn't even notice he'd changed it.

I like it, Dick! hah

It's unnerving.

Don't be scared, maybe I have decided to support illegals,abortion,entitlements,race wars,massive spending,unending government control,super regulation of business,super taxation of anyone with a job,high gas prices,eco terrorism,censorship of the press,abandonment of free speech,and the repealing of the Constitution.

I can't wait to get started,so much to do so little time to do it in.

Obama 2012

RE: Arizona Takes A Big Step Back - Maggot - 05-17-2012

Yeah........lets print more money, get it over with, everyone can stay home and grind axes till midnight then steal from all the rich folk. let all the mexicans in and let them set up shop, some rag heads would be nice.

(05-17-2012, 12:40 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I have decided to support illegals,abortion,entitlements,race wars,massive spending,unending government control,super regulation of business,super taxation of anyone with a job,high gas prices,eco terrorism,censorship of the press,abandonment of free speech,and the repealing of the Constitution.

Take my hand, honey, I have a close relative who is a psychiatrist, I'm taking you to get your head examined.

RE: Arizona Takes A Big Step Back - Cynical Ninja - 05-17-2012

(05-17-2012, 12:40 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Obama 2012

I think Obama is going to win as well.

What if I can show you where this has all been placed in the record, where all of this has been brought up discussed and even voted on in some cases, where some actions have in fact taken the position of or influenced the advancement of some if not all of the things I listed, but rest assured that each thing I listed is desired by certian people in power in our country, those people have a following.

They can be seen and heard pressing hard for these things as a way of life for all of us.

The motto for those folks can be found below this sentence.

Obama 2012.

(05-17-2012, 12:48 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(05-17-2012, 12:40 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Obama 2012

I think Obama is going to win as well.

Go talk to your talking street lights, have your conversations and movements recorded and your free speech bought as suspect should you say anything wrong.

Your opinion means nothing to me or to our politics as a whole, especially since you let your freedom rot on the vine.

(05-17-2012, 12:56 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Go talk to your talking street lights, have your conversations and movements recorded and your free speech bought as suspect should you say anything wrong.

Your opinion means nothing to me or to our politics as a whole, especially since you let your freedom rot on the vine.

Talking street lights?!

You have already tried the old "your not American so your opinions on American politics are not valid" schtick.

It didn't work then and it ain't going to work now fucknut.

hahTwat

RE: Arizona Takes A Big Step Back - Maggot - 05-17-2012

In London they pad the streetlights so people texting and walking do not knock themselves out when they smack into them. hah

(05-17-2012, 01:27 PM)Maggot Wrote: In London they pad the streetlights so people texting and walking do not knock themselves out when they smack into them. hah

I've seen that happen numerous times, people just glued to their phones oblivious to the world around them.

RE: Arizona Takes A Big Step Back - Jimbone - 05-17-2012

Did someone say walking into streetlights?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPWZ7ASnhiE

RE: Arizona Takes A Big Step Back - HairOfTheDog - 05-17-2012

Quote:IMaDick posted: What if I can show you where this has all been placed in the record, where all of this has been brought up discussed and even voted on in some cases, where some actions have in fact taken the position of or influenced the advancement of some if not all of the things I listed, but rest assured that each thing I listed is desired by certian people in power in our country, those people have a following.
n this post.

Dick, I'm not a "conservative" nor probably a true "liberal"; depends on the issue. I like hearing counter views and sometimes they do provide new perspective. So, I'm gonna bite on your posts from this morning. Educate me about how the following are being propagated by liberals, Obama, or whomever you believe is leading the brigade.

-race wars
-super regulation of business
-eco terrorism
-censorship of the press
-abandonment of free speech
-repealing of the Constitution

(I know your facts regarding BAIPA and surrogate medical decisions were correct even though some called "bullshit"; I took those issues and a few others off your original list; the above 6 are ones that I'm most interested in hearing about from an independent Conservative's standpoint.)

RE: Arizona Takes A Big Step Back - Midwest Spy - 05-17-2012

(05-17-2012, 02:52 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: ...people just glued to their phones oblivious to the world around them.

Unfortunately for me, my eyes are usually glued to an amazing set of hooters before I crash into the light pole.

RE: Arizona Takes A Big Step Back - aussiefriend - 05-17-2012

(05-17-2012, 09:39 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: hooters

really? that's what you call them MWS? don't you think that's a little juvenile?

RE: Arizona Takes A Big Step Back - Midwest Spy - 05-17-2012

(05-17-2012, 09:41 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(05-17-2012, 09:39 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: hooters

really? that's what you call them MWS? don't you think that's a little juvenile?

Duh, yes.

There are many juvenile references to breasts.

I prefer hooters.

BTW, how are yours?

RE: Arizona Takes A Big Step Back - Cynical Ninja - 05-18-2012

You two really need to get a fucking room.