Mock
Obama "supports" gay marriage... - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Obama "supports" gay marriage... (/thread-7922.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Obama "supports" gay marriage... - Cynical Ninja - 05-14-2012

(05-14-2012, 09:26 AM)IMaDick Wrote: The nutfuck.

The spineless wretch.

Not so cocky are you now that quacker and midwest piehole aren't here to hold your fucking hand?

I shall from now on refer to you as the cowardly lion.

"Put em up!, put em up!"

hah

(05-14-2012, 09:23 AM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: ^QFT

dick is the Mock forum gift that just keeps on giving.

Have fun!

hah

RE: Obama "supports" gay marriage... - ramseycat - 05-14-2012

(05-14-2012, 03:13 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(05-14-2012, 09:26 AM)IMaDick Wrote: The nutfuck.

The spineless wretch.

Not so cocky are you now that quacker and midwest piehole aren't here to hold your fucking hand?

I shall from now on refer to you as the cowardly lion.

"Put em up!, put em up!"

hah

Hey! I like the Cowardly Lion. Leave him outta this Dickly nonsense.

Now that Quacker has been exposed as the sketchy bitch she is, she has been scarce.

(05-14-2012, 03:45 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Now that Quacker has been exposed as the sketchy bitch she is, she has been scarce.

She may have been consumed by her own bitterness.

For all her intelligence she couldn't overcome her bitterness.

RE: Obama "supports" gay marriage... - username - 05-14-2012

(05-14-2012, 03:45 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Now that Quacker has been exposed as the sketchy bitch she is, she has been scarce.

All I know is it's like watching retards having a field day right now.

RE: Obama "supports" gay marriage... - Donovan - 05-14-2012

We prefer "differently abled".

RE: Obama "supports" gay marriage... - Midwest Spy - 05-14-2012

(05-14-2012, 09:21 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(05-14-2012, 09:08 AM)IMaDick Wrote: a nut fuck,a speculator and a whiny bitch, seems like a formidable trio to me.

As opposed to vinegar tits, ratboy hillbilly and midwest piehole?

You enjoy ganging up on people but when the tables are turned you don't like it do you?, you spineless wretch.

CN, better watch out, there's competition for Mock LapDog now between you, Dono and Sore Wang.

My $$$ are still on you, though.

RE: Obama "supports" gay marriage... - FAHQTOO - 05-14-2012

(05-14-2012, 06:08 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(05-14-2012, 09:21 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(05-14-2012, 09:08 AM)IMaDick Wrote: a nut fuck,a speculator and a whiny bitch, seems like a formidable trio to me.

As opposed to vinegar tits, ratboy hillbilly and midwest piehole?

You enjoy ganging up on people but when the tables are turned you don't like it do you?, you spineless wretch.

CN, better watch out, there's competition for Mock LapDog now between you, Dono and Sore Wang.

My $$$ are still on you, though.

I don't think CN has anything to worry about with Ma...Dono maybe, but not Ma.

Sorry Ma...I see you more in a competition with MS as to who's the biggest pussy on Mock.
So far MS still has the lead, but you're catching up fast.
I say that with all the love in my heart...Blowing-kisses

MS knows how much I love him!!

(05-14-2012, 06:36 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Sorry Ma...I see you more in a competition with MS as to who's the biggest pussy on Mock.

Oh, I know you crave some MS love!

No worries!

Might be time for some new material, though. You and User are starting to sound like Ramseykittens.

(05-14-2012, 07:34 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(05-14-2012, 06:36 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Sorry Ma...I see you more in a competition with MS as to who's the biggest pussy on Mock.

No worries!

Might be time for some new material, though. You and User are starting to sound like Ramseykittens.

We work with the material you give us...and nobody in here sounds like ramsey, except for ramsey. I'd kick you in the balls for saying that, but you don't have any.

(05-14-2012, 07:58 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(05-14-2012, 07:34 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

No worries!

We work with the material you give us...and nobody in here sounds like ramsey, except for ramsey. I'd kick you in the balls for saying that, but you don't have any.

I'm just bi-curious.

There are 3 flaming homos that frequent this board. CN, Donovan and Ma. Probably more, but I don't care enough to search them out.

How the fuck did I get the reputation that I did?

I love women. I've fucked so many that I've literally lost count. Contrary to popular belief, I HAVE callouses on my hands, I'm sure more than CN or Dono.

So, what gives?

(05-14-2012, 06:36 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I don't think CN has anything to worry about with Ma...Dono maybe, but not Ma.

Sorry Ma...I see you more in a competition with MS as to who's the biggest pussy on Mock.

And so the scorpion begged the frog to carry him on her back across the flooded river, but the frog refused.
"If I put you on my back you will sting me," she said.
The scorpion said, "If I sting you while we are in the river we will both die. Trust me."
Convinced and mollified, the frog allowed the scorpion onto her back and began to swim the river. Halfway across she felt a sharp pain, and the burning of paralyzing poison in her body. As she and the scorpion began to sink beneath the surface she cried, "Why did you sting me? Now we both will die!"
The scorpion shrugged and with his last breath said,
"It is my nature."

RE: Obama "supports" gay marriage... - Duchess - 05-14-2012

(05-14-2012, 08:18 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: There are 3 flaming homos that frequent this board. CN, Donovan and Ma.

I'm telling you straight up, you don't have a clue about the people you're dealing with. I know you'll think I'm just fuckin' with you per usual but, I'm not.

(05-14-2012, 08:23 PM)Donovan Wrote:
(05-14-2012, 06:36 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I don't think CN has anything to worry about with Ma...Dono maybe, but not Ma.

And so the scorpion begged the frog to carry him on her back across the flooded river, but the frog refused.
The scorpion said, "If I sting you while we are in the river we will both die. Trust me."
Convinced and mollified, the frog allowed the scorpion onto her back and began to swim the river. Halfway across she felt a sharp pain, and the burning of paralyzing poison in her body. As she and the scorpion began to sink beneath the surface she cried, "Why did you sting me? Now we both will die!"
"It is my nature."

Ya think I was to hard on Ma?

I may have jumped the gun. I'll give him some more time before I come to my finale conclusion.

(05-14-2012, 08:18 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I'm just bi-curious.

There are 3 flaming homos that frequent this board. CN, Donovan and Ma. Probably more, but I don't care enough to search them out.
I'm not gay, I'm just really fond of show tunes.

Quote:How the fuck did I get the reputation that I did?
See below for the answer to your question.

Quote:I love women.
This sentence

Quote: I've fucked so many that I've literally lost count.
is not synonymous with this one.

Quote:Contrary to popular belief, I HAVE callouses on my hands,
Probably a helluva callous on your dick, too. Use hand lotion next time.

Quote: I'm sure more than CN or Dono.
I am also sure you masturbate more than me.

(05-14-2012, 08:36 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(05-14-2012, 08:23 PM)Donovan Wrote:

"It is my nature."

Ya think I was to hard on Ma?

I may have jumped the gun. I'll give him some more time before I come to my finale conclusion.

Nah, you weren't too hard on him, he can take it.

RE: Obama "supports" gay marriage... - sally - 05-14-2012

I don't know, it's a tough call. Ma is gayer than a Liza Minnelli impersonator with AIDS.

Why in the hell would you lump Donovan in with the others. I don't recall him posting anything to make anyone think he was a flaming homo, or gay, or feminine...such as yourself.

RE: Obama "supports" gay marriage... - aussiefriend - 05-14-2012

I have just checked Centrebet.com to see who is the odds on favourite to win your November election, it's Obama.

http://centrebet.com/cust

Barack Obama pays 1.46

Mitt Romney pays 2.72

(05-14-2012, 08:42 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Why in the hell would you lump Donovan in with the others. I don't recall him posting anything to make anyone think he was a flaming homo, or gay, or feminine...such as yourself.

It's because my hair is FABULOUS!