Mock
what's for dinner? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: what's for dinner? (/thread-8012.html)

RE: what's for dinner? - cannongal - 09-30-2020

(09-30-2020, 05:31 PM)sally Wrote: They keep sending me butternut squash in my vegetable box. I like it, but I'm getting sick of it. I made soup out of the last batch.

You get sick of everything in your veggie box,  last time,  it was beets.  Maybe cancel it, and buy the veggies you want.

RE: what's for dinner? - crash - 09-30-2020

(09-30-2020, 06:46 PM)cannongal Wrote:
(09-30-2020, 05:31 PM)sally Wrote: They keep sending me butternut squash in my vegetable box. I like it, but I'm getting sick of it. I made soup out of the last batch.

You get sick of everything in your veggie box,  last time,  it was beets.  Maybe cancel it, and buy the veggies you want.

Sally has been sick of her box for ages. I think it had sand in it.

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 09-30-2020

Maybe she made a Pearl.

RE: what's for dinner? - Maggot - 09-30-2020

I love my Butcherbox, 150,00 a month and all the tender morsels that any meat lover would want. or fish, lobster..... the list goes on.

RE: what's for dinner? - cannongal - 09-30-2020

(09-30-2020, 08:40 PM)Maggot Wrote: I love my Butcherbox, 150,00 a month and all the tender morsels that any meat lover would want. or fish, lobster..... the list goes on.
We need to talk

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 09-30-2020

cannongal Wrote:
sally Wrote:They keep sending me butternut squash in my vegetable box. I like it, but I'm getting sick of it. I made soup out of the last batch.

I think I'm just sick of fruits and veggies all together. This is how much they send me every Thursday.  I cant fucking take it anymore.

[Image: 8iMaxDKl.jpg]

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 10-01-2020

OMG That is a lot of veggies to deal w/ every week. Can you do it ever other week instead? Or reduce the amnt? I am overwhelmed w/ veggies and melons right now. I won't go to the farmer's market tomorrow! I can't!

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 10-01-2020

That is the large box which is $40 including shipping and it's all organic. So it's well worth it, but I'm switching to the smaller box. It's too much pressure to have to use all that up before it goes bad. I have enough stress in my life.

RE: what's for dinner? - Carsman - 10-09-2020

They opened a new Chick-Filet here, so going there in a little while (either drive thru, or curbside) to get

their delicious chicken and special sauces, also their great waffle fries! Yum!

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 10-09-2020

KFC actually has a good chicken sandwich just so you know. I hate KFC, but my daughter wanted to try it and it gives chick filet a run for their money.Try it.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 10-09-2020

(10-09-2020, 11:22 PM)sally Wrote: KFC actually has a good chicken sandwich just so you know. I hate KFC, but my daughter wanted to try it and it gives chick filet a run for their money.Try it.
Fuck KFC. Fuck Chick Filet's homophobic chicken. Popeye's chicken is the schiznit.

RE: what's for dinner? - Carsman - 10-10-2020

(10-09-2020, 11:49 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(10-09-2020, 11:22 PM)sally Wrote: KFC actually has a good chicken sandwich just so you know. I hate KFC, but my daughter wanted to try it and it gives chick filet a run for their money.Try it.
Fuck KFC. Fuck Chick Filet's homophobic chicken. Popeye's chicken is the schiznit.
I've had KFC, it's pretty good.

Have Popeye's chicken in NE, but I never did get to try it.

Not been to a Popeye's chicken store around here, never saw one around, but I just looked them up, and there's one at a food court in a mall near by. So, maybe some day when I'm in the area I may drop in.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 10-10-2020

(10-10-2020, 10:25 AM)Carsman Wrote:
I've had KFC, it's pretty good.

Have Popeye's chicken in NE, but I never did get to try it.

Not been to a Popeye's chicken store around here, never saw one around, but I just looked them up, and there's one at a food court in a mall near by. So, maybe some day when I'm in the area I may drop in.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 10-10-2020

I was specifically talking about their chicken sandwich, not their fried chicken which is disgusting. That's why I was surprised how good the chicken sandwich was. Popeye's has way better fried chicken, I agree.

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 10-11-2020

We went from vegetables to talking about take out fried chicken. That is exactly how my week has gone. I ate some chips dipped in bbq sauce at some point this week.
I purchased smoothis juices just so I would have some fruits and veggies!

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 10-11-2020

no flaming hot cheetos, no gravy, no roll, no flour tortillas. son of a bitch!

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 10-11-2020

As delicious as it can be, I don't think we should be eating gravy too much.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 10-11-2020

...and no one mentioned Popeye's red beans & rice. Hello.

RE: what's for dinner? - crash - 10-11-2020

I ate red beans and rice in NOLA, people raved about it. That shit is horrendous. Worse than Cracker Barrel white sausage gravy...*vomit*

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 06:27 AM)BigMark Wrote: no flaming hot cheetos, no gravy, no roll, no flour tortillas. son of a bitch!
No Hellavagood Ultimate Nacho Cheese Queso dip? I bought 3 containers today. That stuff is like soft creamy delicious crack.